LG Electronics / refrigerator

United States Review updated:

Purchased my LG in June 2016, after the Rowlett tornado in December 2015. I purchased it new from Nebraska Furniture Mart in Texas. It Suddenly went out. I have contacted several repairmen in my area and they have All told me that LG compressors have a known issue and many repairmen don't even mess with LG anymore. I researched further and found there are multiple class action lawsuits for the same thing. LG should not be allowed to treat consumers with such disregard. I have now submitted a BBB complaint and a consumer advocate complaint. A compressor should NEVER go out after 3 years. This is a Sub Standard quality product and I want it replace or REPAIRED. I will be posting on every outlet that I can find. IF I have to suffer from no refrigerator because of poor quality, after spending thousands, then I will Hopefully cause LG to lose business because of telling others not to purchase. I want a working refrigerator Timely!

Dk
Jun 11, 2019

Comments

• Di
      Jun 13, 2019

This is really embarrassing and harrasing a customer when it comes to poor after sale service. I bought an LG AC on 8th of June and also got an appointment ( RNP190609050040) for installation of AC on 9th of June in Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh but it's been 4 days that no representative bothered to come and install AC inspite of so many calls made to them. I have already called at service centre (Harpal) in Mandi and the person assigned to my task (Sanjeev). Representatives are making nonsense excuses on daily basis. Sanjeev one of your representative is giving a excuse that we also have family and I will come when I will get time. Thank for letting us know that how you treat your customers and you are lest bothered to provide better services. I have already been suggested by my friend not to buy AC from LG due to poor services but it's my hard luck that believed in LG. Now onwards I wouldn't be suggesting anyone to buy products from LG.