LG Electronicslg front load washer always of balance

Purchased a front load washer from a store called RC Wiley june 1st washer was delivered june 17th. When washing my first load of clothes in my lg front load washer model #WM2455H I noticed machine shaked really bad. Just moving into my new home I found time to call two weeks later to the store who delivered the machine. They came out and looked at the washer and told me that there was a problem with the suspension inside the machine it probably needs to be changed.The tech. from RC Wiley said he would turn it in to his boss. Two days later a tech. from LG electronics came adjusted the legs on the washer ran machine through one cycle machine ran ok at then. Two days later washer started shaking more violently than before. I called LG spoke to a supervisor july 18th to still have not seen a tech. They said they would call me when they found a appliance service to come out and repair the washer. The last person I spoke to Sunny on july 28th her # [protected] ext 7010 never called me back which she said she would.I would like machine changed.

• Do
    Doc Apr 19, 2009

I have had the same issue with no help... LG Customer Service is NON-EXISTENT! I HATE LG!

• Ri
    Riley101 Feb 19, 2010

NEVER USE LG ELECTRONICS FOR MOBILE PHONES - AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE - NEVER RETURN CALLS - HOLD YOUR GOODS TO RANSOM UNTIL YOU HAVE PAID FOR YOUR PHONE THATS NOT BEEN REPAIRED AND STILL UNDER WARRANTY -

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY THE COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRADE!!!