LG Electronicslg df-b512fw. abwpltk

N Oct 30, 2018

LG electronic company not replacing their faulty product I purchased washing machine on may 2017 I'm glad about it. I purchased an LG dishwasher from Doğan Dayanıklı Tük.Mal.San. ve Tic.Ltd.Şti. in Turkey on 03.10.2018. Technical Service came on 05.10.2018 and very quickly without giving a lot of information they went. And I am the owner of the dishwasher but they didn't wait for my control and signature. When they were at home I asked why they were putting machine so near to wall they said LG is smaller than the old one. I didn't believe and measured it but it was same & saw the right part of the LG dishwasher was damaged & I looked at the package of the dishwasher ıt was also damaged from the same part. I called both the service Ayes and the seller. Technical service came & agree that there is damage part on the machine right-hand side and also saw there is a damage to the package on the right-hand side. They said to wait for 2 or 3 days you are right and we will report this to the main office we will call you about the result. But they didn't call. I called them and learned the main office regret the form and send the reason to the seller. The seller said don't panic we will help you wait we will speak today, tomorrow, next week... I think they are waiting for 30 days. So they will not change. Both the seller and the technical service are playing like a ball with me. Please help me. This event and this faulty product are not suitable for LG Brand name.
P.S. And also there is not an owner's manual in English for the dishwasher. But there was an English issue for the washing machine.

Nil Nehas