Having problems with LG Electronics?

8800 200 7676 (Russia)
800 545 454 (South Africa)
80 054 (UAE)
+82 264 564 337 (Head Office, South Korea)
+1 800 243 0000 (United States)
+44 344 847 5454 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 054 2273 (Australia)
+43 800 080 040 (Austria)
+32 15 200 255 (Belgium)
+42 810 555 810 (Czech Rebuplic)
+45 78 796 454 (Denmark)
+358 80 005 454 (Finland)
+31 900 543 5454 (Netherlands)
+351 808 785 454 (Portugal)
+852 35 437 777 (Hong Kong)
+65 65 120 555 (Singapore)
+966 800 244 2929 (Saudi Arabia)
+90 444 6543 (Turkey)
+54 800 888 5454 (Argentina)
LG Twin Towers, 20, Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu

Canada
20 Norelco Drive. North York, ON M9L 2X6 Canada
Phone: +1 647 253 2510

United Kingdom
LG house 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX U.K.
1000 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Austria
Office Campus Gasometer, Guglgasse 15, Bauwerk 4a/Stock 5&6, A-1110 Wien, Austria

Belgium

Jakob-Kaiser Strasse 12, 47877 Willich, Germany

Finland
Ayritie 12 A 01510 Vantaa Suom

France
Paris Nord II 117, Avenue des Nations-B.P. 59372 Villepinte 95942 Roissy CDG CEDEX, France

Greece
Ethnarhou Makariou St. Delta Paleo Faliro P.O. Box 77331 GR17501 Paleo Faliro, Athens, Greece

Hungary

Lysaker Torg 15 Postboks 275 1326 Lysaker

Poland
ul. Woloska 22, Mokotow Nova, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte - Edificio D. Amelia Rua Vitor Camara, 2 Piso 2, 2770-229 Paco de Arcos, Portugal

Romania

Complejo Europa Empresarial, Ctra. N-VI Km 24, 28230, Las Rozas (Madrid), Spain

Sweden
P.O. Box 83 Esbogatan 18 SE-164 94 Kista, Sweden

China
20th Floor, West Tower, Twin Towers, B-12, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, PRC
Hong Kong
6F, 633 Building, 633 King's Road North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 29 095 172

India
Plot No.51, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2 Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater, Noida U.P (201306), India

Japan
Kyobashi Trust Tower 15F, 2-1-3 Kyobashi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8301, Japan

Singapore
6 Temasek Boulevard #10-01 Suntec Tower 4, Singapore, 038986

Israel
11 Galgaley Haplada St. Herzeliya 46733, Israel

Saudi Arabia
Sary street, Al Khaledya District, 101 building, 5th floor, 3355 Al Khalidyah unit 5, Jeddah 23423 - 8940, Saudi

South Africa
LG House, Rand Airport Road, Raceway Industrial Park Monte Carlo Drive, Gosforth Park, Germiston 1419 PO Box 973, Alberton 1450, South Africa

Turkey
Kaptanpasa Mah. Piyalepasa Bulvari No:14 Okmeydani Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
P.O. Box 61445, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 498-Piso 22 (C1001ABR) - Capital Federal, Argentina

Brazil
Market Place Tower 2, Av. Dr Chucri Zaidan, 940-3rd Floor, Vila Cordeiro, Sao Paulo-SP, CEP04583-110

Mexico
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, No.555, Col. San Lorenzo, Tlalnepantla, Estado de Mexico, C.P.54033, Mexico

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved lg mod. wp-9246

LG Model WP-9246, Cover No. HIPS -3550 EU1014 Broken for last 4 months. Complaint Logged at LG CSC Dharamsala, Kangra HP-176215 in the month of April-2009. I also visited personnaly the CSC but every time it is learnt that spare required is not supplied by the Company. Kindly look into the matter and arrange the servicing of above mentioned product please.

Regards...

Suresh Kapoor
Type-II/3 New Postal Colony Dharamsala-176215 (HP)
Contact:- [protected]

• Mr
    Mr.Tapendra Pratap Jun 03, 2016

After repeatedely complaints nobody had bother to solve the problem.It means that LG is just bother to sell its product at any cost wheather the product is worth or not. Besides this the service which they provide is useless that hardly any follow up of the complaint is is done.I request all the buyers looking to buy a washing a machine should never think of buying any LG product in life.There are many more brands which provide worth services any the products are good.Useless brand and useless service.

• Vi
    victim of LG Products Jun 03, 2016

I purchased a front load LG washer in July of 2011, 4 months later my washer started shakeing and vibrating violently they sent a company out to replace motor and barrings. The washer is still vibrating and shaking violenty have called LG they sent another company out which reported the same thing is still happening. I have yet to hear from LG after several calls to speak to a supervisor. I called 15 minutes ago and ask to speak to supervisor they told me he was on another call and could he call me back, I told them no because I have been waiting on a return call since last week and a response to the last company that came out here. It sounds to me like LG is just in it for the money once they sale you a defected product they disappear and look to sale more defected products.

Resolved placement of ac in my house

It is to inform you that I have bought LG ac on 31st May 2009 from Big Bazaar Kharagpur West Bengal. They didnot sendcompany authorised mechanic but send some untrained people who just kept it .After complining 10 times came no respons. Please communicate my problem to Big Bazaar soon as possible to please place the ac correctly with ideal connections else Iwould be forced to take legal actions against it.

Thanking you
Yours faithfully
Rathindranth Lahiri

Resolved airtel dish tv is not given yet

Sir, I have purchase an lcd tv of lg company form geetanjali electronics, begum brige, meerut, uttar pradesh on 27 aug 2009.
They give us coupon of airtel dish tv and tell us that I sent it lg office with a demand draft of rs99/-
Only. I have sent sent it on 1. aug.2009 by speed post.
But till now I am not getting an information about it.
So please help us and send to us this as soon as possible.

Address:shrikrishan gupta,
1116. tez vihar. rohta road, meerut, u. p
ph no-[protected], [protected], [protected].

Thanking you

Resolved dvd part not working

I, Vasu.P purchased one DVD Player, Model No LPC D 1000A with a great expectation and faith in LG Products from Doha, Qatar during April 2007 during my vaccation to India, Kerala.It is meant to my New House so we used very occationally.I returned back to my job place.After 4-5 month the DVD portion is not working, my family ask the LG Service and taken to Perambra and later to Calicut. They informed DVD Portion is not working it need to change a part and will cost about 3000 Rupees; have to bear by the customer.These type of answer not expected like The LG Electronics International.I hope you can do a great help in this case. Thanking you. vasu.p, e mail:[protected]@yahoo.comPh.[protected].

Resolved dented refrigerator delivered

Complaint No. N9C80706913 lodged on 07.08.2009 with phone nos.0522-[protected], cell no. [protected] remains unattended.Dented Refrigerator not replaced nor the installation completed in spite of repeated telephonic reminders since 03.08.2009c5a7a

Resolved battery discharge

Battery of cell LG RD 3500 gets discharge within an hour inspite of fully charging the battery.Checked with new battery also, but condition is same.

Resolved washing machine service is absolutely rotten

The LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd, , Service Department is absolutely rotten and they have people who don't even know what they are talking about. Nobody is ready to take any responsibilities.

We purchased the machine almost a year ago and the front panel started giving us trouble. They created a case the it was bitten by mouse (hillarious!!). I don't have mouse in my house. After repeated complaints and promises from their service department we had to finally spend money to get it replaced. We ensured that the mouse safety is installed in our machine.

Few months later the motor stops working. Now they are promising every day that they will come and have not shown their face yet. After lot of frustrating arguments one engineer shows up with a new motor but fix the machine without even installing the new motor. Few days later it stopped again. I don't believe LG hires people who don't even know what is working and what is not - completely incompetent people. The customer care people rough / rude to their customers. The head of service department is a BIG liar and tries to milk money out of customer by creating case like mouse biting etc

It has been more than a month now and we are still struggling to get their attention. Last time we spent 3 months. Seems like they are waiting for the warranty to expire and then they will have good reason to milk more money from us.

The customer care here in Thane, India is absolutely rotten, disgusting, and full of incompetent people. Absolutely frustrating experience for customers.

Resolved cheating

Washine Machine worth Rs. 22500/- being sold at 25420/- by Panchkula LG Dealer.
LG Washing Machine, model Front loading WD 10490 TP was sold by Amar Electronics, Sector 14, Panchkula for Rs. 25420/- where as it was available at Rs. 22500 /- in the market. The customer Mr. Rajeev Kanda, resident of sector 10, Panchkula bought the machine on dated 14.07.09, Bill no. 1245, but later enquired the rates at other shops in Panchkula and Chandigarh and was stunned to know the difference of rate in a machine by Rs. 2920/-
The dealer was contacted to sort out this issue. He agreed that the difference is true but stated his inability to refund the extra charged money as the LG company is charging him extra than other dealers in the Tricity. This is the new way to loot the innocent customers who put their faith in these well established companies and their showrooms.

Resolved non replacement of defective split a. c.

Subject: loossing of cooling by split ac (lg)

Dear sir,

Non replacement of defective split a. c. (lg)
Model lsa 5wb2 vf

I come to know about you through website. I appreciate your services for solving the complaints of lg hence I hope that your will solve my complaint too.. my complaint is as under:-

I am a heart patient and gone for angio plasty surgery. as I feel un comfort during summer I purchased split ac for lg on 18.4.2008. with a period of six months gas were refilled as there were no coolling. after refilling gas, again machine were lossing coolling gradually. machine was repaired frequently hence I request lg noida as well sales office, ahmedabad (gujarat - india) through email and legal notice that as machine is defective please replace the same. I received message from local sales office of lg ahmedabad (gujarat) that they repaired once but not replace it as per warranty policy. my argument that the machine were defective during the warranty period and frequently were repaired. also suggested that if you are not going to replace it then:-

To carry out repairs with conditions that unit will work satisfactorily up to one year.
Extend warranty period of 1 year.

Further my demand for replacement of machine is also correct and valid because machine supplied is defective during the warranty period and requires frequently services. some mechanics sent during warranty period for periodical services were also not trained, they were finishing services within a time of 10 minutes, sometimes their views were contradicting each other. thus, in the whole issue, the problem is of defective machine and we are harassing on the account of said defective machine

I hope that you will to the needful in the matter.

Thanks

Ashok rangwani

Ahmedabad (gujarat - india)

Resolved no response to repeated request of repair

I am a resident of Gulshan-e-Shamim adjacent to Yasinabad Shamim Compound complain No. 200018, I am constantly trying to contact the concern officials of the so called customer services provided by LG Pakistan but despite the visit of their field technician whom I paid Rs. 200 for the visit to identify the fault and take necessary action required to repair or replace the split Ac. unit, a week ago nobody come to maintain or collect the faulty unit for maintinance, however Mr. Shahzad Butt who is supposed to be the focal person for complaint handling assured me that the desired job will be done by today but even after the promised date nobody from LG bothered to do so, rather they are doing lipservice to console the customer but contrary to the recognised business ethics they are behaving in a strange manner while I tried to remind them their promise, is there have any tru business policy of LG. Pakistan to entertain the complaints of their customers. I wish those who gothrough the nerration should takecare of buying LG Products, as the nightmare I experienced is at least enough for me to avoide LG Brand lifetime. my grievances are quite real and not the exaggeration I am not biased about the company but a victim of LG customer services department for Karachi. Regards, Shahzad Ul Haq.

Resolved dvd player/recorder rh387-m with 160 gb seagate hard drive

We bought our DVD Player/Recorder RH387-M in October last year(2008). At first everything was working fine...

Resolved lcd tv is junk/bad customer service

I bought a LG 37" LCD 2 years ago and the picture is now junk. I called LG to see if they could either fix it or help me get it fixed. They said they couldn't help me because it was no longer under warranty. I can somewhat understand that, but when you spend $1400 on something you expect it to last longer than 2 years. I mean they couldn't help in any way in trying to get it fixed, ie. me sending it in and paying for it, them sending out a service person and me paying for it. The only advice they could give me on getting it fixed was to see if the store where I bought it could help. This company makes these TV's, takes your money and when they crap out on you is not willing to help in any way. LG is junk and I will never purchase anything made by them again.

Mark.T Aug 04, 2009

I also purchased an LG LCD 27" and paid $2200 cdn. The warranty was over by two months and they would not honor the warranty. Now they did tell me that they have made exceptions in the past when the warranty expired but in my case they changed the policy and I was told too bad we cant help you.

I was a loyal supporter of there brands and will never ever purchase any LG products in the future. No T.V's should break down after two years.

Resolved lg india officials and service engineers are hand in glove doing fraud on its customers

LG India and its service engineer are doing fraud with unsuspecting customer. When a customer register a complain, its service engineers visits and they replaces the original parts with faulty and duplicate one and charge to the customer. Once this is done, they get the record of the complain removed from the system with the help of LG official, so that the customer can not be able to prove it. Many of official, customer care people and service engineers are hand in glove in this fraud.If any person get caught by a customer red handed they simply close that service center to cover the entire farud. So next time you buy a LG product please beware of its service centers.

Resolved defective product

Purchased over a dozen lg model lp070ced air-conditioners (ptac's) and have had many problems. internal fan motor constantly goes our so that it cannot blow cold air. believe it or not lg is still installing fan motors that have problems. they still have not addressed the problem. five problems in less than a year of service. I would not recommend this unit to your worst enemy.

Resolved poor service

I have an LG microwave oven. About one month back it started showing errors in its display system. On lodging a complaint, it was attended to thrice by technicians from LG Electronics. First, the circuit board was replaced, then the heating device was replaced. Even then, the oven failed to work properly. The technician then said that the transformer needed to be replaced. The next day another technician checked the oven and said that the transformer was OK but something was wrong with the switches. After that nobody has come to attend to the oven, despite giving repeated reminders.
IS THIS THE KIND OF SERVICE EXPECTED FROM SUCH A REPUTED COMPANY? THEY CAN'T HIRE COMPETENT TECHNICIANS?

• Lb
    LBad Jul 29, 2014

I find this to be par for the course for LG. I just bought a new microwave oven that does not work It hasn't worked since the day it was delivered. LG would rather send technicians to my house rather than replace the unit (only $188). I find the policy for repair/replacement to be very foolish because rather than take the $188 loss for replacing my defective unit, they are sending appliance repair technicians and leaving me without a microwave for over a month and the problem still has not been resolved. $188. That is what they must be seeing as the bottom line- not the cost of every appliance that I will buy for the rest of my life. Bad business.

Resolved failure to return repaired items

After buying a new LG E-500 notebook, last summer, from CompUSA and having the screen fail as well as typing key problems I fought with CompUSA and LG services over warrantee repairs (which took three months) and then sent the unit from Belize C.A., where I am located, to Canada, as requested by LG. for the stated repairs.
After two more months, the unit was returned to to me through a USA friend traveling here to see me and I found that the power cord was not returned, thus, a useless notebook.
I have been in e-mail contact with the "repair agent", CCS GROUP, in Canada for the past 5 weeks, seeking the power cord.
They no longer reply. The only statement they made, three weeks into the "discussion" was that LG would send them another cord for, for me ( no time, no place, no further replys)
NEVER EVER BY AN L G ANYTHING. I can't believe I found a company worse than SONY to deal with, but I did.
At this point, you can buy my worthless computer for $800 if you have a power cord. I don't!!!

• Su
    suraj menon Jan 02, 2009

i wanted to know the motherboard configration of my pc.
    CGF NO-Y5GFTP1 BLI03IN
    S/N-709NLMJ000323

• Ha
    Halina Jul 23, 2009

We bought our DVD Player/Recorder RH387-M with in October last year(2008). At first everything thing was working fine, but after 2 months we started to get some problems; the DVD player would not read anymore discs. we called the company about this, and they sent us an email about not being able to qualify for their service despite saying on the phone that this is a very common problem with this specific model. So for two months we were able to record onto dvd's, but little did we know that these dvds would not be readable for any other type of dvd player, we tried at least 4 different brands.
    Never buy any products from LG - Life is Good only for LG and not for their customers.

SANIN G Sep 11, 2010

sir,
    i have registered a compliant on 02 sep at lg customer care helpline about my "pc not working'.
    i got the msg that it will attended within 24hrs. my request id is C1090223716. till today it was not attended. in between i have given a remainder also.
    further i state that it a lg pc with warrenty.

Resolved poor quality of product and worst support.

Mail Sent to LG MD on 11 Jul 09.
Response Awaited:

Dear Sir,

Everybody likes 24X7 Support, Call Attend Time within 24 Hours which LG Commits for their Precious Customers, keeping this view I have purchased one Window AC

Model LWA 18 F1 RDL1
SNo. HDT - 601NLNC0004711N

I think that i have done a big mistake to purchase LG Brand as after lodging the complain I find following things which i would like to put in your notice.

About Your Call Centre, Service Centre and Officer:

9th July I lodge the complaint and i came to know that it will be attend within 24 Hours through Servo Desk, Noida Service Centre. But nobody turned up till whole day, at night I received one call at 8.10 PM from Service Centre Engineer (Cell No.[protected] Mr. Jagpreet Singh) and he himself fixed the appointment for 11th July at 9.00 AM,

Anyway I waited till 11.00 AM then i called Service Engineer and i found his phone was off then I called Mr. Neeraj (Service In charge Servo Desk Noida Cell No. [protected]) but phone has been picked by her wife in office hours as 11.00 AM, well then i called Call centre (011-[protected]) and their I have spoken with 3 call centre executives Name Mr. Aditiya, Mr. Sahdab Hussain from them I had taken "call centre officer" cell no. (MS Vaishali -[protected]) to discuss about problem but even after trying 20 -25 times and sending SMS i have not received any response, again I called call centre from there I have spoken to Ms Versha, she put me on con call with Mr. Neeraj (Servo Desk) and then they arranged one Engineer Name Mr. Murli ([protected]) he came to my place and checked my AC for Max to Max 2 Min. and confirmed that GAS LEAKAGE Problem and suggested that in such cases we use to pick the AC at our service Centre and somebody will pick the AC from my home at around 5.00 PM, he also told me that the Place where AC has been Installed is not Appropriate which was suggested through your LG Engineer at the time of installation and for that reason i lodged the complaint two times already. Well i myself waited whole day for him then i have spoken to Mr. Ajay Chawla ([protected] at 8.30 PM.) from there I have got Mr. Atul's No. ([protected]), he apologized and informed me that somebody will visit my place and install standby AC at my home at around 11.00 PM (11Th July 09) then at around 10.10 PM. I received phone call from Mr. Murli ([protected]) and he apologise and informed me that we are unable to provide Standby AC tonight, we will pick your AC on 12th July 09 Morning and deliver on same day.
Enough is Enough
Well sir after doing this much exercise now I don’t want to get it repaired, I want somebody should pick this antique Piece from my home and help me to forget this episode. I am going to buy New AC from other Vendor.

Call ID: N9C70911926 Dated 9 Jul 2009.

Regards,
Anurag Gupta
Plot N0. 9/2/6, Sector 9,
Near Judge Colony,
Vaishali, Ghaziabad

Resolved lg india - fraud by lg

I am from Vaishali, GZB and having a LG 1.5 Window AC which is now aprox 2.5 year old, I am having problem...

Resolved ac not cooling

This problem exist for last 2 years. FIrst time i am seeing this site. I have bought a LG 2 ton Split A/C. Just after finishing the first year, the problem started. The room will get cooled for 10 minutes after that A/C compressor is tripping. LG service people came and replace almost all parts of the A/C but still same. Now it is the second year. Another hot weather season in UAE. I went to other A/C service people and they also saying this cannot be repaired.

Resolved selling counterfeit products that they make

They are selling counterfeit windmills that they took from Calla Breeze wind turbine company.They are saying...