Having problems with LG Electronics?

LG Electronics Customer Service Contacts

8800 200 7676 (Russia)
800 545 454 (South Africa)
80 054 (UAE)
+82 264 564 337 (Head Office, South Korea)
+1 800 243 0000 (United States)
+44 344 847 5454 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 054 2273 (Australia)
+43 800 080 040 (Austria)
+32 15 200 255 (Belgium)
+42 810 555 810 (Czech Rebuplic)
+45 78 796 454 (Denmark)
+358 80 005 454 (Finland)
+31 900 543 5454 (Netherlands)
+351 808 785 454 (Portugal)
+852 35 437 777 (Hong Kong)
+65 65 120 555 (Singapore)
+966 800 244 2929 (Saudi Arabia)
+90 444 6543 (Turkey)
+54 800 888 5454 (Argentina)
LG Twin Towers, 20, Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu

Canada
20 Norelco Drive. North York, ON M9L 2X6 Canada
Phone: +1 647 253 2510

United Kingdom
LG house 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX U.K.
1000 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Austria
Office Campus Gasometer, Guglgasse 15, Bauwerk 4a/Stock 5&6, A-1110 Wien, Austria

Belgium

Jakob-Kaiser Strasse 12, 47877 Willich, Germany

Finland
Ayritie 12 A 01510 Vantaa Suom

France
Paris Nord II 117, Avenue des Nations-B.P. 59372 Villepinte 95942 Roissy CDG CEDEX, France

Greece
Ethnarhou Makariou St. Delta Paleo Faliro P.O. Box 77331 GR17501 Paleo Faliro, Athens, Greece

Hungary

Lysaker Torg 15 Postboks 275 1326 Lysaker

Poland
ul. Woloska 22, Mokotow Nova, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte - Edificio D. Amelia Rua Vitor Camara, 2 Piso 2, 2770-229 Paco de Arcos, Portugal

Romania

Complejo Europa Empresarial, Ctra. N-VI Km 24, 28230, Las Rozas (Madrid), Spain

Sweden
P.O. Box 83 Esbogatan 18 SE-164 94 Kista, Sweden

China
20th Floor, West Tower, Twin Towers, B-12, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, PRC
Hong Kong
6F, 633 Building, 633 King's Road North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 29 095 172

India
Plot No.51, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2 Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater, Noida U.P (201306), India

Japan
Kyobashi Trust Tower 15F, 2-1-3 Kyobashi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8301, Japan

Singapore
6 Temasek Boulevard #10-01 Suntec Tower 4, Singapore, 038986

Israel
11 Galgaley Haplada St. Herzeliya 46733, Israel

Saudi Arabia
Sary street, Al Khaledya District, 101 building, 5th floor, 3355 Al Khalidyah unit 5, Jeddah 23423 - 8940, Saudi

South Africa
LG House, Rand Airport Road, Raceway Industrial Park Monte Carlo Drive, Gosforth Park, Germiston 1419 PO Box 973, Alberton 1450, South Africa

Turkey
Kaptanpasa Mah. Piyalepasa Bulvari No:14 Okmeydani Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
P.O. Box 61445, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 498-Piso 22 (C1001ABR) - Capital Federal, Argentina

Brazil
Market Place Tower 2, Av. Dr Chucri Zaidan, 940-3rd Floor, Vila Cordeiro, Sao Paulo-SP, CEP04583-110

Mexico
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, No.555, Col. San Lorenzo, Tlalnepantla, Estado de Mexico, C.P.54033, Mexico

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LG Electronics Customer Service. Initial LG Electronics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LG Electronics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LG Electronics. Discuss the issues you have had with LG Electronics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

LG Refrigeratornot working

I have bought 320 litre LG fridge from e-zone & hv been facing following problem since day#1.
1) Moisture settling on the top chiller roof
2) Water droplets on the bottom portion of chiller door, which settles on insulation rims of top door, corroding the light switch and lending dark tan colour to that portion due to corrosion
3) Failure of fridge relay thrice & all of sudden start after more than 12 hours
4)Spoiling of icecream, milk, cheese, dry fruits, kept in top and bottom portion - nothing remains refrigerated and everywhere you will fins moisture settling
5)Light functions on will
6) Door frame fixture is bend

The new fridge appears like second hand with so many faults.
Pl replace this piece on urgent basis.
I cannot accept such poor workmanship when I hv paid the full price to E-zone. LG India too is requested to arrange for replacement of my fridge on immediate basis.
Thanks
Divyang Nanavati
[protected]

• Pa
      pacific_anuj Nov 01, 2009

iam anuj kumar i have brought lg fridge but not working . no response lg care centere gaya .
      please solution my problem

contact no.[protected] OR [protected]

• Ra
      Rakesh Marwaha Dec 02, 2009

I went on vacation for 2 days .. after coming back... my LG Refregerator (bought 1 month back) not getting cool.. Please help [protected]

• Ta
      Tammy A. S. Mar 17, 2013

I bought a LG refrigerator Model # LMX25984ST In 2011. It worked great for the first 8mo. Then the freezer began to freeze up, which caused the refrigerator to not cool properly. I called LG they gave me a number of a repair company. I called they came out replaced the part, And now 2 1/2 yrs. later same problem no warranty It happens again. Tp also find out it will cost $300. for just the part. Will I have to replace it every 2 yrs.?

LG-A-ONE REFRIGERATORcomplaint for refrigerator repair-bad service & callous attitude of technician

Dear Sir,
    On lodging of my complaint to LG against Refrigerator in year, 2005, Mr Naresh technician had visited my house, checked and do the filling of compressor gas & drier etc and amount billed Rs720/- vide receipt no;078 dt 22/06/2005 of Decent Service C6B/7, Janak Puri,
    N Delhi. After completing the work, he has given me his Tel No [protected]/Naresh and asked me to contact him directly in case of any problem in Freeze for quick service.

In the month of June, 2009, I contacted at his phone and tell him about freeze causing problem i.e Not cooling properly. Further he attend the complaint and refill gas and charged me Rs.600/- without giving any bill/receipt. On that I asked him to give a proper invoice of LG as given earlier but he refused and told me that I am charging Rs600/- instead of Rs800/- to be charged by LG.

But on 26th Aug, 2009, my refrigerator again creating problem of "Not Cooling" and then I again contacted him over phone, on reply, he told me that he is out of Delhi(i.e Panipat) and he will attend the problem on Sunday dt 30/08/09 and asked me to contact at phone no: [protected] of Mr Naveen, who is their brother and they will attend the problem. Thereafter w.e.f 30/08/09, both of them Mr Naresh & Naveen used to either not picking the phone or message coming out -switchoff. Whenever they pick up by mistake, they used to making one or other excuse.

Anyhow after waisting of 10 days, I compelled to lodge my complaint to LG on 07/09/2009 vide complaint no: N9C90711804.

In view of my harrassment what I am facing for the last 10 days due to bad service of LG and callous attitude of technician, I humbly request you to take up the suitable action against such technician named Mr Naresh & Mr Naveen and their Tel No are [protected]
    & [protected] and accordingly informed me the action taken by you at my email add: [protected]@gmail.com, since the problem of "Not Cooling" occured again in Freeze within a period of two months.
    An early actionis highly appreciable.
    Yours faithfully,
    Naresh Kumar Yadav,
    Flat No: 311, Akshardham Apartment,
    Sector-19, Pocket-3, Dwarka, N Delhi-110078

LG food guard 230Lwater leakage

I hav LG 230 L double door fridge. its working fine but there is some water coming out from the rear side of the fridge.. what to do?

• Ga
          Gayathri J Jul 02, 2007

I bought an LG fridge 230 L on 14th June 2007 from vsanth and Co. The glass crisper tray covering the vegetable box was damaged. The LG service person said that he would replace in 3 days.But it is yet to come. Extremely poor customer service from LG. I have been following up everyday with no success.

LG-Washing Machine — not ble to rectify the fault

Hi, This complaint is associated with LG washing machine, which was creating some trouble of non draining...

Lg Plasma TV 42&manufacturing defect

Sir,

Purchased a Plasma 42" Lg Tv 2 months back. Complained about the 'Sound Problem' more than 5 times. Three times the LG engineers came to rectify, but were HELPLESS. They accepted that it was a manufacturing defect. They also assured us that they will replace the set. After many complaints the defective TV set was replaced with a new one on 20th June 2009 with an assurance that this time there will be no problem. They also promised me that if I
        find that the product is not satisfactory, they will refund my money.

For about some days it was working fine. But again the same defect of sound has arisen. I have complained to LG Customer Service more than 11 times, but NO ONE HAS COME TO ATTEND TO OUR COMPLAINT.

11 times that I have Complained TO LG Electronics India :

Complaint No. N9C [protected] DATED 10.08.2009
        Complaint No. N9C [protected] DATED 14.08.2009
        Complaint No. N9C [protected] DATED 24.08.2009
        Complaint No. N9C [protected] DATED 04.09.2009

NO ONE HAS COME EVEN AFTER 11 COMPLAINTS. It's a SHOCK.

Please HELP!!!
        Mr J Chhabra
        Delhi, India
        [protected]

*Since I am not satisfied with the quality, performance and the service of LG Electronics, I request that I should get my hard earned money back.

cc Hindustan Times
        cc Times of India
        cc TV Channels
        cc Consumer Online Resource & Empowerment Centre

• Sh
            Sharma Sanjeev Sep 27, 2009

I fully agree with the complain because it is not only the basic policy of LG not to attend the complaints made by them but they are habitual in breach of the contracts i.e warranty terms and conditions. Depsite of this LG is also involved in many unfair and restrictive trade practices.

• Fi
            FinchlyM Aug 20, 2010

Avoid LG flat panel televisions. I had 42 inch plasma for a little over two years, and then it simply stopped turning on. Power supply failure. I've been in touch with them several times to see if they can work with me on covering the cost of repair, but they won't budge. I understand that the TV is no longer under warranty, and I don't expect them to fix it outright, but I would at least like them to cover the cost of parts. What really angers me is that a quick Google search of "LG TV power supply, " will show you that this is widespread problem with their products. Buyer beware! I've lost faith in LG, their products, and their customer service. Common sense dictates that a $1300 television should last for more than 2 years. Spend a few extra bucks and buy a quality product from another manufacturer!

• Ka
            kanyboa Jul 04, 2014

purchased an lg plasma tv model no 42pg61ur in december of 2008 it was running fine untill yesterday when suddenly the picture dissappeared and only the sound could be heard on contacting lg service centre the service guy cleaned the dust that was there and like magic the tv came on but it was only temporary when called again the sales guy told me about the mpeg card mainly the y board and the z board needed to be replaced which costs 5000 inr. I checked on the internet where i found this is a common problem with lg as they use inferior cheap quality components that wear within a short period of time. In the us a judge has ruled against lg regarding this very issue (*read class action lg) i feel very cheated and let down by lg sincerely a loyally dissatisfeid disheartened customer

LG Productsfreezer not working on a 16 month old refrigerator

I purchased an LG refrigerator on Feb' 08 and started having repairs on it on 6/26/09. The freezer stopped working. I had a repair man come out and add gas and replace the filter. Then on 8/29/09 the freezer stopped working again. This time its the circuit board that needs to be replaced. I do not have an extended warranty. So this will cost me parts and labor over $300. And who's to say what will break down next. The refrigerator was only 16 months old when I started having problems.

Just don't buy an LG. The quality is not there ans customer service is not helpful. I've now been with out a freezer for a week.
          Model # LFC22740SB/ Side by side with freezer below.

LG Bottom Refrigeratorpoor design and low quality plastic

I am very dissappointed in my LG bottom freezer refrigerator. It is only 3 years old and have had to have the plastic closers replaced on the doors. We acturally had to have the doors replaced. Now the freezer slides and the crisper slide has broken. (Again, poor design). I have called LG (Life"s Good!), ...not if you buy one of their products. You will have to pay and pay. This is not a cheap refrigerator. It was almost $1700.00. They say it is out of warranty and will not back it up. I will never buy another LG anything!!!

LGrefrigeratorpoor service

fridge model no GL-268LAG4, date of purchage 26.10.2008.Door seal not sitting properly on the groove.Many atimes the Door remains open.The service engineer advised to put arlediteadhesive.Is it proper to adhesive on a new fridge.Three time3s complaints had been lodged.Kindly attend to it. PKDash, HIG-II-17, Kapila prasad, Bhimatangi, Bhubaneswar, Orissa India [protected]

LG Washer and Dryer — best buy refuses to fix

Bought an LG front load washer and dryer from Best Buy almost two years ago. It shakes during the spin cycle...

LG LRFD25850 French Door Refrigerator — lemon!

We purchased the LRFD25850ST model fridge and have had NOTHING but problems with it. We also purchased a 4...

Lg Tvecs payment

I have purchased a colour LG TV worth Rs. 16, 000 from Bajaj Electronics, Panjagutta Hyderabad on 24 th June through Bajaj Finance interest free scheme. I submitted all the necessary documents which were required by Bajaj Finance people and I have also signed the mandate for monthly ECS for my ING Vysya Bank.

The 1st installment was supposed to be due in July but I was informed by your people that my ECS Pyment got bounced back saying "Mandate is not submitted". I tried calling finance company branch for the same but I did not get any proper response from them. August09 was the second month again I was informed that the ECS got bounced back for the same reason. I contacted my bankers that they have not received the Mandate for ECS payment. My LAN 4000CD00008376

Every time I am calling the finance company some or the other person takes the call and will say we will revert back in 10 mins but they never came back. I even tried escalating this to their senior people through email but still no response and nothing is being done from their side This kind of service is not at all expected from an organization like Bajaj Finance.

I would really appreciate if you can help me in this and resolve this for me so that next month the same thing does not repeat and if i could also get a letter clearly stating the reason for ECS bounce which I can use as a proof for my future loan applications.

LG / Fridgescratch on the door

on, 23.08.09, i have bought a fridge at a LG exhibition sale held at Salem, Tamil Nadu. It was delivered on the same day itself thru the local dealer. But the LG service engineer came on 26.08.09. On opening the packing it is found that heavy scratches found on the front door. My local supplier is not responding. pl help.
                  Local Dealer Name: Sharptronics,
                  Salem. Ph: [protected]
                  Bill no: 1124 dated 23.08.09
                  Fridge model no: 241NT5
                  Sl no: 907LPLQ003232

scratch on the door

LG Split A/Cno responce!

Recently i purchased 4 split a/c's 1 fridge, always had the liking for LG products, but very bad after sales service, from the time i hv put up the split a/c in my hall, the sensor is not working, i have complained more thn 10 to 12 times, no result, i have been calling up on your helpline no [protected] speaking to Mr Kuldeep, always trying to help, but poor chap, he also does not what to answer, area manager does not pick up his cell: [protected], pls suggest the alternate, thx Pawan.D.Ramchandani [protected]-[protected][protected]@yahoo.com

• Am
                        Amod Kulkarni Oct 12, 2007

I had purchased LG split A/c about a year ago and its warranty is for 3 years. With span for 1 year it was repaired 3 times. Out of 2 times it stopped working after servicing by LG personnel. Now at this moment A/C is not working and there is some part which was supposed to be replaced week ago and we have been told that part is not available. I refuse to believe that inventory control is so bad that it cannot deliver a single part within a span of one week. The repair person informs that it may take few more days to get that part and being a customer I really do not care about the operational issues. I always heard about bad after sale service of LG but now I have experienced it.

Regards,
                        Amod Kulkarni

• Le
                        Lekhan Singh Rajput Apr 06, 2010

PLS UPDATE EMAIL ID AND SEND STMT IN MY EMAIL ID

LG Refrigeratorfreezer sensor breaks and incapacitates fridge

My LG refrigerator purchased in May 2007, model#LRFD22850 began having problems with the freezer sensor one month after my 1yr warranty ran out. After many attempts and hours on the phone with LG- and them telling me all the things I must be doing wrong in operating my fridge- they agreed to pay for the repair. Even after that the freezer has never worked properly and has continually iced over. We had to disconnect the water line as the ice tray froze solid and now one year after the initial repair the part is broken again and the fridge is unusable until fixed. LG told me that it was my problem since I did not purchase an extended warranty. I asked them why I should have to pay to warranty a 2000.00 appliance in the first year of use!!! As I scan the internet, I have tried to make some sense of us as consumers allowing the appliance industry to become so incompetent and deliver such poor quality and service. Although LG seems to one of the worst offenders, there are thousands of complaints against many different brands, and the more expensive, the more the problems. Why have we allowed this to happen??!!!

sarfraz khan Dec 22, 2009

compressor not working

• Si
                          sioux hadley May 26, 2012

I purchased my LG bottom freezer two-door french style fridge a few months ago and the loudnoise from the freezer having built up frost which i hope isn't going to cast me someething in repairs already. The sensor. I already hate the door!

sandyjc May 15, 2013

The large drawer in the top section of my LG refrigerator (model #LFC25770SW) won't open. It seems locked in place. I've looked with a flashlight and no food items are caught against the top.

lg super ab toner chairproblem with product

i purchase an ablounge super toner and this product is defective i tried to contact global trailer and they said that they can"t do anything about this this product was never used before it arrive with missing parts which i have not yet recieve .the fabric on this product is hurting my back when i use it and i think that it could cause damage to someone i would like to return this product for something elsethat is more convient to workout withb if not i will like to get my money refunded

Lg Dvd Model-Dd345foulty product (sound problem)

Dear sir,
                          I purchesed lg dvd player model-dd345, sr-n0-8051nrc217438 from dua interprises korba bill no-m. p. s. t. no-bil/ii/ktgo/2106/0. on 13/07/08.
                          After few days sound problem occured, coplaint registered on-12/5/09.
                          From that day product not repaired several times I gone for inquiring but problem as it is, till now my dvd player is booked in dua enterprises.
                          So kindly book my complaint and solve my problem.

Thanks & regards.
                          Manojkumar sahu.
                          Lig-220, maharana pratap nagar korba
                          Cell no-[protected]

LG India Mumbai Branchnobody picks the phone

I have been phoning your Mumbai (India) phone numbers ([protected]/87) from Mumbai for the last 45 minutes and 80% of the time no one picks up. The other 20% you find that the phone is busy and there is a recorded message from the telephone company "to try later"

Similarly the toll free number at Noida (India) [protected] when dialled, you get a recorded message to dial 1/2/3/4 for different languages, but it keeps giving the same message even after the number is pressed and finally gets cut.

Do you want to listen to your prospective customers??
                            If yes, phone 022 [protected], [protected]

SS Sunderajan

LG Washing Machine — lg mod. wp-9246

LG Model WP-9246, Cover No. HIPS -3550 EU1014 Broken for last 4 months. Complaint Logged at LG CSC...

LG AC 1g 1.5 tonplacement of ac in my house

It is to inform you that I have bought LG ac on 31st May 2009 from Big Bazaar Kharagpur West Bengal. They didnot sendcompany authorised mechanic but send some untrained people who just kept it .After complining 10 times came no respons. Please communicate my problem to Big Bazaar soon as possible to please place the ac correctly with ideal connections else Iwould be forced to take legal actions against it.

Thanking you
                              Yours faithfully
                              Rathindranth Lahiri

LG LCD TVairtel dish tv is not given yet

Sir, I have purchase an lcd tv of lg company form geetanjali electronics, begum brige, meerut, uttar pradesh on 27 aug 2009.
                                They give us coupon of airtel dish tv and tell us that I sent it lg office with a demand draft of rs99/-
                                Only. I have sent sent it on 1. aug.2009 by speed post.
                                But till now I am not getting an information about it.
                                So please help us and send to us this as soon as possible.

Address:shrikrishan gupta,
                                1116. tez vihar. rohta road, meerut, u. p
                                ph no-[protected], [protected], [protected].

Thanking you