LG DVD Player — poor customer service!
I purchased a DVD player in February 2006 from LG electronics in Chennai. I started having problems in the month of September and lodged a complaint on the 28th of September 2006 with LG call center. I was told that my complaint would be acted upon within 24 hours. After the expiry of 24 hours I again called the call center and was told again that it would be acted upon immediately. The next day I got a call from a Technician asking me the nature of the problem. When I explained it to him, he said that it was a problem with the lens and that they did not have stock at the moment but would receive stock in 4 days time and that he would come and rectify the fault. That was on the 30th of September. Till date I have made 15 calls to the call center and 10 calls to the Authorized Service center and still get the same reply - Parts not available. I even wrote 2 mails to LG but have not received any reply. What should I do? What should a customer do to get service which is rightly due to him? My DVD is still under warranty. I asked the call center person to give the number of anyone else I could speak to but could not go any further. These big Multi-Nationals hide behind their call center personal and come out only to receive awards and such but dont have the decency or the guts to face/answer a genuine grievance. The service center I spoke to was HIFI Solutions in Chennai.
Somebody Help me.
More LG DVD Player Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell!
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud!
- LG Canada - warranty service
- LG - lg refrigerator model lfx25974st
- LG - refrigerator
- LG Electronics - the tv had a black screen but I had sound
- LG intellocool Refrigerators - dented refrigerator delivered
- LG Electronics - stove model lsg4513st