The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Levis — defective jeans
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
8 months ago I bought a pair of jeans from a levis store in istanbul. I wore it for 7 months and washed it max. 5 times. Then I realized that below the waistband which is the top of the inseam is worn out. I returned it to the store claiming that a pair of jeans can not be worn out in 7 months. They said they were going to do some tests on it to prove the quality of the jeans eventually after three weeks when I went to the store they told me that the jeans was fine and it was my fault.
So I wanted to let everyone know that, levi's products does not have the one thing that they are proud of: "quality"
From now on I will do anything I can to convince people for not buying levis' products.
More Levis Complaints & Reviews
- Levi Strauss Jeans - poor quality
- Levi Strauss - spandex or lycra in jeans
- Levi Strauss Jeans - belt loops or pocket ripped
- Levis - belt loops
- Levi Strauss Jeans - belt loops ripped
- Levi Strauss & Co. - repeated failure of levi jeans - hole in left knee area
- Levi Strauss & Co. - levi's 724
- Levi's/751 Jeans - por material quality
- Levi Strauss & Co. - levis 505 belt loops ripped off
- Levi's - jeans