Levisdefective jeans

E Review updated:

8 months ago I bought a pair of jeans from a levis store in istanbul. I wore it for 7 months and washed it max. 5 times. Then I realized that below the waistband which is the top of the inseam is worn out. I returned it to the store claiming that a pair of jeans can not be worn out in 7 months. They said they were going to do some tests on it to prove the quality of the jeans eventually after three weeks when I went to the store they told me that the jeans was fine and it was my fault.

So I wanted to let everyone know that, levi's products does not have the one thing that they are proud of: "quality"
From now on I will do anything I can to convince people for not buying levis' products.

• Ro
    RosieAtLS&CO Jul 23, 2010

Hi Emre,

I'm really sorry this happened to you, and I'm sorry I didn't see this posting sooner. This is not the experience we want for our consumers.

I want to resolve this with you. Will you send me a message at [email protected]?

All the best,

Charlie Fields (temporarily filling in for Rosie)
    [email protected]

• satish malik Sep 10, 2011

I HAVE BEEN USING LEVIS PRODUCTS FROM THE LAST FIVE YEARS AND NEVER HAD A CHANCE OF COMPLAINT. BUT RECENTLY I PURCHASED A JEANS OF LEVIS FROM COMPANY RETAIL OUTLET AT " THE CREATIONS ;E-37 LAJPAT NAGAR II ".
    I PURCHASED LEVIS JEANS AT THE MONTH OF MARCH -2011. IN APRIL, WE WENT TO SHOWROOM FOR OUR COMPLAINT AND THE OUTLET MANAGER REPLIED ; WE ARE HAVING SALE MONTH TIME SO KINDLY COME AFTER 2 MONTHS.
    THEN WE WENT AGAIN AFTER DURING THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER NEARLY AT "[protected]".
    MY JEANS COMPLAINT ITEM NUMBER "OL [protected]".
    THEN THE COMPANY OUTLET AGAIN REPLIED ME THAT COME AFTER 1 MONTH AS THEY WERE FORWARDING THE COMPLAINT TO THE COMPANY FOR THE CLAIM BUT CLAIM WAS SOON REJECTED BY COMPANY WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON.
    I WOULD BE GRATEFUL TO THE COMPANY IF THEY SEE TO MY MATTER AND TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION . I WISH THE COMPANY ALL THE BEST IN THEIR FUTURE ENDEAVORS.

• Ri
    rick wolfe Jan 03, 2012

I wear Levis 505 jeans and the last 2 pair split in the rear right beside the right pocket and ripped about 2 inches below the pocket.
    I feel this definitely poor material.

• De
    deborah krevinko Jan 03, 2013

i have mailed my jeans to a location (forgot where) i just deleted the email but anyway every pair i have mailed in they have sent me back a brand new pair with the tags on. i need the address cause my jeans just got a big rip in them. i have not had them for a year and they are baggie on me so its not cause they are tight. can i get that address again

• Do
    Dona123 Feb 21, 2014

I bought two of the same final sale pair of levi's. I tried on one pair but didn't try on the other which the size was labled incorrectly. I was wondering can I exchange them for a pair I can actually wear?

Jodirt Jan 20, 2020

I got 3 pairs of Levi’s 501 in February of 2019 and 2 of the pair have holes in knees and one pair have a hole starting in between the legs I under stand the knees even know I’m rarely on my knees other then to air my tires are too change are something like that but the one pair with hole in between the legs is just material problem I have been wearing Levi’s for 25 years in last 5 years my jeans have been not holding up to the were my name Paul my email [email protected] if any more pictures of the other 8 pairs of jeans I have in the closet from past 5 years are needed .