Lacoste Operations Logo

Lacoste Operations

Having problems with Lacoste Operations?

Lacoste Operations Customer Service Contacts

1800 522 678 (Australia)
+1 800 452 2678 (United States)
+44 196 231 2803 (United States)
+32 26 200 650 (Belgium)
+31 207 219 400 (Netherlands)
+351 210 608 186 (Portugal)
+41 315 478 003 (Switzerland)
+82 15 889 619 (South Korea)
23-25, rue de Provence
Paris
France - 75009

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lacoste Operations Customer Service. Initial Lacoste Operations complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lacoste Operations above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lacoste Operations. Discuss the issues you have had with Lacoste Operations and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 12, 2021

Lacoste Operations — Complaint

Hi, I made a purchase of a dress on December 22, 2020. I was quite impressed to have received it on...

Lacoste OperationsLacoste t shirt

Bought my son a lacoste tshirt on the 16 dec 2020 after one wash the logo has cracked and looks terrible.
I would like to stress my son has many lacoste items and this has never happened before to the logo
I have not washed the tshirt any differently to the way I have washed his other items of lacoste clothing so the fault is definitely not down to how the item was washed

Lacoste OperationsNo response and resolution from customer service even after 3 months

I ordered online a couple of shirts last June 2020 from Lacoste Philippines. It is understandable that there was a delay in the delivery of the items, however, there were more issues after that. After receiving the items which arrived late, I have requested to process an exchange for the items. To summarize my issue, there were so many complications and no responses and no resolutions from them, that even until now, after 3 months, no refund or exchange has been made.

Lacoste OperationsLacoste shoes

In 2019 I have treated myself with 2 pairs of lacoste sneakers worn for office and music gigs only. I can throw them in garbage now (july, 2020). On one pair, the color went pale it looks like I have spilled them with some acid (which I didn't) and on the second pair the glue got loose in the front. By far the worst pair of footwear. Ever. 10 euro for pair woold be too much. Never again!

Lacoste shoes

Lacoste OperationsLacoste jacket

To whom it may concern, I recently purchased a jacket and one of the teeth on the zip has broken and fallen off, rendering the zip unusable. I have been purchasing Lacoste for over twenty years and have never encountered issues like this. When I went back to the store I purchased the jacket from, they claimed that they were unable to exchange the jacket as it had exceeded their one month return policy. I find this unacceptable, please advise on how this can be fixed/resolved. Best regards Jason

Feb 05, 2020

Lacoste Operations — Cardigan damaged on first washing

Good day I bought a dark blue cardigan at Lacoste, Vasco da Gama shopping in Portugal at end of December...

Lacoste Operationsundelivered items/ poor service

I purchased online items on the 20th of december 2019. This items are supposedly gifts for my relatives. It never came! I received gifts from my Family and i gave none. I called several times and their customer service is really poor! False promises, washing their hands saying its not their fault that i should wait??? Opened an investigation, and nothing happened. The only resolution is to wait and refuse the parcel if it arrives. No manager or other supervisor to speak to. No EMPATHY/APOLOGY at all!!! I wish somebody can review all my call. This is really frustrating and embarrassing! I chose to buy from la coste as i want to give something a little special to my family but ended up in embarrassment! I hope i can spread the word to other online buyers to avoid this company! This is the order number: # [protected]. Refund my payment as i never received your parcel! Its too late already to be given as christmas gifts! My email address is [protected]@yahoo.co.uk. I hope someone can do something about this.

Lacoste Operationslacoste women's gazon leather slip-on in white

On October 2019 I bought lacost shoes from Dubai mall 499 aed branch and it got grey Durt colour changed the next day cleaned just with white towel. I bout it to have a high quality shoes however after using this shoes I have no trust and I found the shoes Very poor quality. I want a refund and a solution to this purchase that shocked me!

[protected]

Nov 10, 2019

Lacoste Operations — Return/replacement (mental harassment)

Hi team, I am compelled to write this letter after all the harassment I faced for past 6 months from your...

Lacoste Operationslacoste printed queen sheets red

Laura Uruschima is a horrible customer service manager is my first opinion. I reached out to customer service regarding lacoste sheets I bought that are defective as the red color tainted my new white leather headboard and the inside of my dryer. I am so angry that my furniture is ruined due to these sheets. My furniture was flawless until I bought these red sheets. I should be compensated for my ruined furniture that I bought with my hard earned money. I provide pics receipt and received total unprofessional service from Miss Laura. They have my contact information to make this awful situation right!!

Lacoste Operationspoor quality of trainers

For weeks ago I purchased a pair of Lacoste trainers from my local JD Sports in Llantrisant. This week he was complaint that his feet were getting wet, I have to be honest I dismissed his comments due to the recent poor weather we have been getting. Then I actually saw his trainers this morning. Please see that attached photos of the sole completely coming away from the body of the left shoe. My son only wears these to and from school and they have not lasted more than 4 weeks. I paid around £80.00 for these trainers and I would like my money back or atleast a replacement pair.

Lacoste Operations"product complaint"

Hi i recently bought a pair of womens lacoste off white with navy striped canvas "Glattleder" sneakers. The dye has run from the navy stripes of leather on the shoe throughout the rest of the canvas when they were left in the rain.
                  I spoke to the outlet today "The Habitat" in Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia.
                  They said to get in touch with you, i have a receipt still.

I would like to request a refund, or a replacement of a different style sso this doesnt happen again. There was nothing on the label saying that i couldnt get the shoes wet. It's a bit odd. I love your products, am pretty disappointed as they were $130.00 AU

Please see photos attached,

Kind regards,
                  Tamsyn Wells
                  [protected]

Lacoste Operationsmen’s jumper

Hi there I Am writing to complain about a
                    Problem I had with the quality with one of your men's jumper.
                    I brought a jumper tracksuit set to wear out
                    The next day to an event as I got home I noticed it had a whole in the arm, what was not the problem we managed to exchange the jumper, but not in time for the event.
                    The jumper as seen in picture is a mixture of black and white and come's with details to wash on temperature 30, as I did I also washed the jumper on its own!
                    In the picture you can see a collide of the two colours at the top that I am unable to remove. This jumper is £95 and the mixed colour will not shift the jumper can now not be worn and as their was nothing else in the machine to mix with and was washed on 30 I would like to ask what can be done to refund or exchange this jumper or tracksuit all together because the bottoms can now no longer be worn what all together has cost £175
                    Kind regards
                    C.jeffrey
                    [protected]@hotmail.com

men’s jumper

Lacoste OperationsTax free form mistake _ fidenza italy - philippe grimmelprez

dear Lacoste
                      Via Federico Fellini, 22b, 43036 Fidenza PR, Italy
                      Phone: +[protected]

I have bought some shirts in your Lacoste store in Fidenza - Italy.

The tax free form was filled in wrongly. ( EURO 155.50 - dd 29.08.2019)

As you can see am I not Emirati and I don't look like one.

Can this please be corrected so that I get the tax refunded?
                      I suggest one of the below.
                      Or you courier me the correct Tax free from
                      Or you transfer me the tax on my Belgian bank account
                      Or you send me a free voucher for a purchase in Dubai in Lacoste.
                      I also suggest that you train the staff in your stores so that this mistake doesn't happen again.
                      Best regards

Philippe Grimmelprez
                      P.o.Box 112470
                      Dubai
                      United Arab emirates
                      Tel : [protected]

Lacoste OperationsT shirt

I am a regular lacoste t shirt customer since 20 years .
                        I always buy from mi road and wtp stores .
                        Guys at the stores also know me very well .
                        I have a few t shirts whose colour has faded inspite of following all the wash instructions .
                        I have also complained this at both the store a few times . But upto no avai.
                        Please consider the issue and please resolve asap .
                        Rgrds
                        Anil bishnoi

Lacoste Operationssliders

The Lacoste sliders bought separately for my son and my nephew have caused terrible blisters on each of their feet - they have both been in pain after wearing them once.

One pair was bought from website Alive & Dirty who have already offered a refund - the other pair from website JD Sports - still awaiting a reply.

I just want to complain of an obvious fault in the sliders (not the companies fault supplying them) my other son has sliders from a different designer brand but they are a softer material so are fine.

Lacoste Operationslacoste sliders

Hi, I bought a pair of Lacoste sliders from JD sports in scunthorpe for my holiday and I am so disappointed with quality of the product. They caused really bad blisters to my feet to the extent that I could not wear them anymore for the duration of my holiday. I regularly buy your products but am so disappointed on this occasion not to mention the pain I endured with my feet for the rest of my holiday (please see attached photos). I cant take the product back for a refund as you can clearly see that they gave been worn. Please can this be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Regards
                            Nathan Armstrong

lacoste sliders

Lacoste OperationsPolo t-shirt

I purchased two Polo-Tshirts from Delhi Airport T3 Domestic departure on 9th July 2019. Both were purchased on 30 discount sale.
                              Since I was in a hurry, I realized only later at home that one of the T-Shirts has a small hole near the second button.
                              i called the store today and I was told that I need to contact a Lacoste store in Delhi outside the airport. However this is not possible for me since I am in North-East India. and will fly straight to Europe (transit only in Delhi) where I live.
                              Could you please help me to either get this
                              Polo T-Shirt exchanged or returned?
                              Is it possible to exchange the T-Shirt (purchased in Delhi) in Switzerland where we have several Lacoste stores?

Thanks for a quick feedback.

Regards
                              Bimal Agarwal/ +[protected]!59 or
                              +[protected]

Polo t-shirt

Lacoste Operationsl'homme lacoste deodorant stick

I purchase a fragrance set from perfume shop online which contained a fragrance spray and a deodorant stick I did not use the stick until recently but when i used the stick it gave me a burning sensation under my arm pit. At first I thought it was because of the fragrance in side it but then I realised this hasn't happened with any other deodorant before.
                                I have no noticed that my skin was peeling away and my arm pits have been left sore. Because of this my arm pits are frequently getting sore and I have to contact my doctor to find out why this product has done this.
                                I then read the label which says do not apply to broken skin or irritated skin if rash developed discontinue use.I didnt apply to irritated or broken skin . It sounds like you know exactly what your selling and know what effect it can have on people.why sell something that can do this to people its not acceptable.I could understand if it was a medication which has side effects but it's a toiletrie which should be safe for people to use.I don't normally complain but this has raged me. I would like to know what is going to happen after this and will this happen to anyone else.

Lacostesliders/ flip flops

I recently bought a pair of sliders from a company called ministry clothing in Lichfield, Staffordshire, uk . I do not blame this company as they only sell your products, I decided to treat my self to what I thought were quality sliders/footwear for a holiday, i literally wore the sliders for 40 minutes, when I noticed blood on my toes, I thought to start with they maybe needed to wear in a bit as I had tried them on with and without socks and they seemed fine, as I wore them through the day they got worse, the next day when I woke I was covered in blood over my feet and bedding, problem I had now was these were the only footwear I had, so I decided to try them again, all through the day I was constantly in pain so decided I needed some other footwear as the pain was too much, whilst I was on holiday I found other people who had the same issue with your product, have taken pictures and am now seeking medical advice, I hope there is something that can b done and I would appreciate a response asap.my email address is : [protected]@gmail.com