Levi Strauss & Co. — New 501 jeans ripping at the back pocket
I buy up to 4 pairs of Levi's 501 Jeans a year. I bought 2 pairs on the 11 July 2020. I know it was this date as it was my birthday. I was wearing a pair, kneeled down and the Jeans ripped up the back pocket. This was on 10 Sep 2020. I have had this problem with a pair previous, but didn't think anything of it. But for it to happen twice, within 3-4 months. I feel this is a problem. I only buy 501's and these are not cheap. I am 47 and have been wearing your product for over 30 years.
I think your jeans used to be better made, maybe better material, they used to last me years. now I cannot get 2 months out of a pair.
This saddens me to think that what I considered a quality brand and something that is a style icon and a classic, is not what it was. Now I have a pair of two pairs of Jeans that I can no longer wear.
As can be clearly seen from the pictures. these jeans are new and this can be seen by the labels quality.
I would appreciate some resolution to this problem. these are not cheep jeans and I have to work hard for these products. They are a luxury item. I will not be buying anymore Levi products until this is resolved, as I cannot afford to be wasting money on inferior products.
My e-mail address : scott.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk
I look forward to hearing form you.
More Levi Strauss & Co. Complaints & Reviews
- Levi Strauss Jeans - poor quality
- Levi Strauss - spandex or lycra in jeans
- Levi Strauss Jeans - belt loops or pocket ripped
- Levis - belt loops
- Levi Strauss Jeans - belt loops ripped
- Levi Strauss & Co. - repeated failure of levi jeans - hole in left knee area
- Levi Strauss & Co. - levi's 724
- Levi's/751 Jeans - por material quality
- Levi Strauss & Co. - levis 505 belt loops ripped off
- Levi's - jeans