Levi Strauss & Co.New 501 jeans ripping at the back pocket

S Sep 20, 2020 Review updated:

Hello
I buy up to 4 pairs of Levi's 501 Jeans a year. I bought 2 pairs on the 11 July 2020. I know it was this date as it was my birthday. I was wearing a pair, kneeled down and the Jeans ripped up the back pocket. This was on 10 Sep 2020. I have had this problem with a pair previous, but didn't think anything of it. But for it to happen twice, within 3-4 months. I feel this is a problem. I only buy 501's and these are not cheap. I am 47 and have been wearing your product for over 30 years.
I think your jeans used to be better made, maybe better material, they used to last me years. now I cannot get 2 months out of a pair.
This saddens me to think that what I considered a quality brand and something that is a style icon and a classic, is not what it was. Now I have a pair of two pairs of Jeans that I can no longer wear.
As can be clearly seen from the pictures. these jeans are new and this can be seen by the labels quality.
I would appreciate some resolution to this problem. these are not cheep jeans and I have to work hard for these products. They are a luxury item. I will not be buying anymore Levi products until this is resolved, as I cannot afford to be wasting money on inferior products.

My e-mail address : scott.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

I look forward to hearing form you.

Many thanks,

Scott Palmer

New 501 jeans ripping at the back pocket
New 501 jeans ripping at the back pocket

• Quannell Johnson Sep 21, 2020

Hi Scott!

I have reviewed your complaint about your jeans ripping. I'm sure you can understand that not every pair of jeans will fit every customer, and it is the responsibility of the customer to find clothes that fit them appropriately. Levi sells a wide range of relaxed fit, plus sized and stretch material clothing to fit the unique body type of customers of every size.

I hope this clears things up!

Also, I just had a thought, in many cases torn jeans are very fashionable. You could be a rock star wearing these now!