Menu
Vuori Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Vuori
reviews & complaints

www.vuoriclothing.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 9 Reviews

Vuori Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Vuori at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Vuori has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Vuori. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Vuori reviews & complaints

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vuori I bought 4 pants from Vuori for about $85 each

I bought 4 pants from Vuori for about $85 each. Unfortunately, 3 out of the 4 pants have these tiny balls all over them. After a while, a manager emailed me and asked for my shipping address, which I provided. However, they still haven't sent the pants, even though I asked for a tracking number 4 times. This is the worst customer service I've ever encountered. *** offers better quality pants and much better customer service.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vuori I ordered from Vuori Clothing 18 days ago

I ordered from Vuori Clothing 18 days ago. They took my money but didn't ship my item. It's really bad. When they do contact you, they give you the runaround. They falsely say that you won't be charged until the item is shipped. They took my money but never shipped my item. They keep telling me that my order is in queue and they have a warehouse inventory upgrade. That's a lie. They probably don't even have the items and are waiting for them. Don't buy from this company!

J

Vuori I ordered stuff online from Vuori (order #*** on Nov

I ordered stuff online from Vuori (order #*** on Nov. 30th but still haven't got my stuff. I emailed them three times but they never replied.

Is Vuori legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Vuori as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Vuori stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Vuori should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Vuori earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Vuori achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Vuori has registered the domain name for vuoriclothing.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Vuoriclothing.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Vuori website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Vuoriclothing.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Vuoriclothing.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Vuori, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Vuori as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Vuori website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Vuoriclothing.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Vuori has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 7 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • The website associated with Vuori sells gift cards, but it's important to be cautious when making a purchase. Verify the gift card's value and expiration date, check for customer service contact information, and use a trusted payment method.
  • Vuori has been identified as a website that sells popular products that scammers often use to take advantage of unsuspecting customers. We recommend exercising caution and thoroughly researching the legitimacy of the website before making a purchase.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Vuori. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
J

Vuori I made a mistake when ordering, but I noticed it right after I finished

I made a mistake when ordering, but I noticed it right after I finished. I quickly contacted the support line to cancel the order, but they kept telling me they wouldn't cancel it. Customer service was really bad, which is not acceptable.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vuori Order #: *** | Order date: Jun 23, 2022 $74.00 I reached out to support on 6/29 and they asked for some pics of the shorts, so I sent 'em

Order #: *** | Order date: Jun 23, 2022 $74.00 I reached out to support on 6/29 and they asked for some pics of the shorts, so I sent 'em right away. I hit 'em up again this morning 'cause they haven't gotten back to me after I sent the pics they wanted.

O

Vuori I ordered from Vuori on May 24th, but it's now June 18th

I ordered from Vuori on May 24th, but it's now June 18th. They said to wait until June 16th before asking again. So, I reached out on June 16th, but I still haven't gotten my order or a new tracking number. They haven't even replied to my message from June 16th.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vuori I bought a jogger and a jacket from Vuori Clothing and Mountain High Outfitters

I bought a jogger and a jacket from Vuori Clothing and Mountain High Outfitters. When I washed them for the first time, both items started peeling and the jacket got frayed. I emailed the company five times, but they kept asking for more photos and information. I got really frustrated and told them I might file a complaint with the ComplaintsBoard.com (ComplaintsBoard.com).

R

Vuori Transaction 1 date: 2/15/23

Transaction 1 date: 2/15/23. I bought stuff for $164.26. I used a $30 gift card and put the rest, $134.26, on my credit card. Vuori doesn't do exchanges, so you gotta buy a new thing and return the old one. I did this to get a bigger size. On 2/20/23, I paid $128.46 for the new thing (and another thing). They said they would refund me $61.07 for the exchange. But guess what? They only gave me $31.07 on my credit card. And on my account, it just says "partially refunded" even though the email said $61.07. I can't even get the other $30 on my credit card. I emailed them about it, and they said they refunded it to the original payment method. But they didn't even give me a percentage of the non-existent gift card. They just took the whole gift card amount before refunding my credit card. I did the whole exchange and new purchase on my credit card, so now I'm missing $30 after the "refund/exchange". The first order was $134.26 on my credit card, and the second order for the exchange was also on my credit card. So the WHOLE amount of the exchange should've been on my credit card. I want the FULL refund back to my original payment, the credit card.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Vuori Customers, let me tell you about my experience with Vuori

Customers, let me tell you about my experience with Vuori. So, I wanted to get some pants for my girlfriend because she tried them on at Nordstroms and really liked them. I thought, why not order them online since they were a bit cheaper there, even with the fancy shipping. My girlfriend was only in town for a few days, so I decided to pay extra for express shipping. The company is based in *** and I was ordering from ***. I figured it wouldn't take more than a day or two, tops. Boy, was I wrong.

I received three email updates, but four days later, still no pants. I was getting pretty frustrated, and the customer service messages I received were not helpful at all. They seemed completely clueless about the situation. Now, let me tell you, regular post office shipping would have taken at most three days, and it's free! But here I was, paying extra for premium shipping, only to have it delayed for no apparent reason. And to top it off, they had the audacity to tell me that it's normal for a package to take four days to arrive within the same state. That's just ridiculous! I know for a fact that regular post would have been faster.

But my biggest problem with Vuori is their complete lack of understanding, common sense, and basic courtesy. They didn't even try to comprehend how absurd the situation was. All I wanted was my $12 back, but instead, I was treated like a fool by their customer service. They hid behind some secret policy that they never mentioned during the ordering process (I bought the pants on my phone). It's just not right.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend buying from them. If they can't even handle simple shipping issues with respect, I can't even imagine the nightmare it would be to deal with returns or wrong sizes. Save yourself the trouble and find another company to buy from.

Vuori Customer Reviews Overview

Vuori is a popular clothing brand that offers a wide range of high-quality activewear for both men and women. With a focus on comfort, style, and performance, Vuori has gained a strong reputation among fitness enthusiasts and fashion-conscious individuals alike.

One of the standout features of Vuori clothing is its exceptional quality. Customers consistently praise the durability and longevity of their products, noting that even after frequent use and washes, the clothing maintains its shape and color. This is a significant positive point for those looking to invest in long-lasting activewear.

Another aspect that receives high praise in Vuori reviews is the brand's commitment to sustainability. Vuori utilizes eco-friendly materials and manufacturing processes, which resonates with environmentally conscious consumers. This dedication to sustainability is a major selling point for many customers who appreciate the brand's efforts to reduce its environmental impact.

Comfort is a top priority for Vuori, and customers rave about the softness and flexibility of their clothing. Whether it's their buttery-soft leggings or moisture-wicking tops, Vuori consistently delivers on comfort, allowing individuals to move freely during workouts or everyday activities.

In terms of style, Vuori offers a modern and versatile aesthetic that appeals to a wide range of tastes. Customers appreciate the brand's ability to create activewear that seamlessly transitions from the gym to casual outings. This versatility allows individuals to feel confident and stylish no matter the occasion.

Furthermore, Vuori's customer service is often commended in reviews. Customers report positive experiences with the brand's responsive and helpful support team, making the overall shopping experience enjoyable and hassle-free.

While it's important to note that individual experiences may vary, the overwhelmingly positive reviews for Vuori highlight the brand's commitment to quality, sustainability, comfort, style, and excellent customer service. Whether you're a fitness enthusiast or simply looking for comfortable and stylish activewear, Vuori is a brand worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Vuori contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Vuori?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vuori Customer Service. Initial Vuori complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vuori above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vuori. Discuss the issues you have had with Vuori and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.