Levi Strauss & Co. Logo

Levi Strauss & Co.

Having problems with Levi Strauss & Co.?

1800 625 603 (Australia & New Zealand)
8800 200 7363 (Russia)
+1 866 860 8907 (United States)
+44 800 5384 7501 (United Kingdom & Rest Of Europe)
+852 31 840 075 (Hong Kong)
+60 377 266 290 (Malaysia)
+63 27 050 500 (Philippines)
+65 67 496 501 (Singapore)
+66 27 904 000 (Thailand)
+27 214 039 400 (South Africa)
+82 25 288 876 (South Korea)
+84 39 397 999 (Vietnam)
1155 Battery Street
San Francisco, California
United States - CA94111-1203
Levi Strauss & Co. Europe
Leonardo Da Vincilaan 19, Airport Plaza, Rio Building 1831 Diegem, Belgium

Malaysia
501A Level 5 Uptown 1, № 1, Jalan Ss21/58, Damansara Uptown, 47400, Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

The Philippines
20th Floor, Tower II, The Enterprise Center, Paseo de Roxas Corner, 6766 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines

Singapore
Jay Gee Melwani House, 10 Genting Lane № 11-00, Singapore 349583

South Africa
17th floor, Portside, 4 Bree Street, Cape Town 8001

Vietnam
Level 6 – Saigon Royal Building, 91 Pasteur St., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Levi Strauss & Co..

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 16, 2020

Levi Strauss & Co. — Very poor service

My husband and I entered the Levi Store at the Birch Run outlet in Birch Run Mich. Nobody greeted us and...

Birch Run
Sep 20, 2020

Levi Strauss & Co. — New 501 jeans ripping at the back pocket

Hello I buy up to 4 pairs of Levi's 501 Jeans a year. I bought 2 pairs on the 11 July 2020. I know it...

Aug 09, 2020

Levi Strauss & Co. — Closing store early 8-8-20...

I drove two hours to go to the Levi store in the Tanger Mall. After shopping I stood in line for 15 minute...

Levi StraussUnauthorized charges

Levi Strauss had 8 charges totalling 670.01 dollars out of my bank account plus 125.00 in overdraft fees on July 25th 2020- called them and was told that they would have to send it "upstairs" and that it may take 2-3 days - called on 2nd day and they said "corp was looking into it" day 4 and still have not heard anything from anyone, not even an email saying they are looking into it. I had to call them - what would a person do if they needed that money to feed their kids. As long as they are making a profit the little person doesn't matter.

Levi Strauss & Co.levi 515 jeans

I recently purchased 4 pairs of Levi 550 jeans for my husband. I washed them and the first time he wore a pair they ripped down the back pocket. What happened to quality that you can't bent over for ripping. And my husband is slim, plus the jeans were loose fitting. The store I purchased them from wouldn't accept a return. So we are stuck. So disappointed. Levi you are losing a customer. I spent $200.00 on jeans this Christmas only to let my husband wear them 1 time.

levi 515 jeans

Levi Strauss & Co.levi's 501

I also had a tear at the back pocket after a couple of weeks which I couldn't understand.Now they are developing a hole at the backside.They were bought from Costco so will be genuine.I have had 501's before and indeed bought a grey pair a few months previously which are still in good shape so I don't know why my mid blue pair failed so quickly.Is it a different grade of denim?

Jan 17, 2020

Levi Strauss & Co. — flawed pants

Hi I own a pair of 550 jeans that has a rip about 25 inches on the right leg, on the rear. This happened...

Dec 22, 2019

Levi Strauss & Co. — I am complaining about the service

22 December 2019 around 12-1pm, Levi's outlet at Bedok Mall, Singapore I am complaining about the...

Dec 03, 2019

Levi Strauss & Co. — navy skinny jeans

Hi there, I bought my first pair of Levi jeans on black Friday and wore them for the first time on Monday...

Levi Strauss & Co.505 jeans

i have bought 5 pair of 505 jeans for my husband, they are al 36 x 30's regular fit. Withis 3 months every pair has busted out in crouch area below the zipper. This is ridiculous when you pay almost 460 a pair, . Wrangler jeans from Walmart don't do that and they are only $12. I would either like a refund of my money or new jeans. Will never purchase them again

Sincerely
        Sharon Coggins
        [protected]
        P O Box 913
        Bourbon Mo 65441
        sharoncoggins562yahoo.com

Levi Strauss & Co.deterioration of shoes in 2 months

I had purchased Levis Men Navy suede mid-top Black tab runer sneakers product code: 2042607 thorugh Myntra mobile shopping app on 18 Sep 2019.

The product was used intermittently for 1 month and observed the glue is losing its hold and few cracks and abrasions on the body of the shoe.
          Levis is such a reputed brand for their quality and buying such a premium product should not dissatisfy the customer. Levis is gradually making their mark in footwear, now we need to rethink to buy again.

Nov 13, 2019

Levi Strauss & Co. — levi’s 501

I'm a US citizen who lives in New Zealand. While visiting home I purchased 3 pair of 501 for my husband...

Levi Strauss & Co.a pair of levi jeans (red label)

Hi, my mrs was in Vegas around this time last year and purchased myself two pairs of levi Jean's (red label)which I love.On a sat night out in town as i got up off my seat I realised by the sound, that my Jean's had ripped somewhere at the bum.Obviously I had too make my way home with my mrs, .I have been wearing Levi's for as long as I can remember and I can assure you iv never had any problems with your product, I'm just wondering was there a weakness in the area were they ripped.As you can see by the photos this wasnt a fall in that it was my fault.I hope to hear from you soon.yours faithfully Mr sean Malcolm

a pair of levi jeans (red label)

Nov 09, 2019

Levi Strauss & Company — 505 defective jeans

I purchased ten pair of Levi Strauss 505 jeans for my husband. All ten pair within a month have started...

Nov 01, 2019

Levi Store — mgr at levi store

I walked in store 124 to return jeans. Lisa came to register to do the return. Didn't ask or say anything to...

Levi Strauss & Co.levi’s jeans and shirts mislabeled, online size chart incorrect!

Hello, I've placed 3 separate orders online, 1st order I received jeans and shirts were small, they didn't match Levi's size chart online. I was told return using FedEx return ship label and write "Customer return, Wrong item" and I would receive a full refund. This didn't happen, my refund was short return shipping cost?

The 2nd online order, I was sent wrong color, again the jeans size was mislabel and one pair of jeans had green tape all over the inseams indicating defeats in stitching. As with the first order I was told to use FedEx return ship label and write "Customer return, Wrong item" and I would receive a full refund. Once again this didn't happen, my refund was short double the shipping cost, please explain why I didn't receive a full refund because of your staff sending out wrong items? This is not acceptable, I now have to again call to get my refund? NOT HAPPY!

I also received a email about my 3rd order, I received confirmation stating I'd receive item on 10/22/19, new email this morning stated 10/25/19.. no info on tracking page other then date, doesn't show where it's being shipped from? Again... Not Happy!

Oct 14, 2019

Levi Strauss & Co. — pants

Hello, My name is Nitzan Soreq and I'm a regular customer of Levi's company. On September 30th, I have...

Levi Strauss & Co.re return

Dear Sir / Madam

I logged a very minor complaint on Wednesday 4th September, just advising that I had received an incorrect receipt via email and asked for it to be amended and sent to me.

I first got asked to provide bank statement and receipt details!?! My original complaint gave the receipt I had received so I then gave my bank statement as 'proof' I was then asked again for a receipt. I advised my complaint was that I had received an incorrect receipt so I can't send them amything I don't have!
                I requested a phone call as it was getting rather tedious over email. I then had a call and Ayse advised she will pick the issue up with store and come back to me.
                Thought that was it, but then 2 days later I get a request to submity receipt or my issue can't be looked into further.
                I have since requested to return one pair of jeans and requested returns address and my receipt again.
                I still have neither!
                My very minor complaint has now beenade a lot bigger and I am now extremely reluctant to purchase from Levi's again if this is the service I can expect to receive.
                I hope you can help. I simply want a correct receipt and to return a pair of jeans.

Levi Strauss & Co.levis 505 belt loops ripped off

My name is: Calvin Moore
                  address: 859 Westlawn Drive
                  Grovetown, Ga 30813

I have purchased three 505's jeans size 4o waist x 38 inseam... All three now have belt loops that have been ripped off from the jeans...Making it hard for the belt to hold the jeans in place while wearing them. I purchased these pants at Belk's in North Augusta, SC and Evans, GA since this was one of the only places that carried this size...Finally only to have this happen. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Aug 12, 2019

Levi Strauss & Co. — levi's 724

I work for a restraunt and our uniforms are 724 Levi's dark jeans. My complaint is after 1 months I had to...