Abercrombie & Fitch Stores Logo

Abercrombie & Fitch Stores

Having problems with Abercrombie & Fitch Stores?

Abercrombie & Fitch Stores Customer Service Contacts

1866 681 3115 (USA & Canada)
+44 808 234 0796 (United Kingdom)
+43 800 297 507 (Austria)
+32 80 078 309 (Belgium)
+420 800 143 957 (Czech Republic)
+45 80 887 649 (Denmark)
+36 680 019 770 (Hungary)
+370 880 031 465 (Lithuania)
+352 80 026 985 (Luxembourg)
+31 800 022 5374 (Netherlands)
+351 800 855 655 (Portugal)
+421 800 002 187 (Slovakia)
+386 80 081 112 (Slovenia)
+41 800 561 763 (Switzerland)
6301 Fitch Path
New Albany, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abercrombie & Fitch Stores Customer Service. Initial Abercrombie & Fitch Stores complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Abercrombie & Fitch Stores above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Abercrombie & Fitch Stores. Discuss the issues you have had with Abercrombie & Fitch Stores and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Abercrombie & Fitch Storesonline order

I was trying to order two items online. I went to my cart to check out and luckily I noticed that the calculation was wrong!!! I really cant understand this. Please look at the attach image. the first item was $25.92 and the second one $48.48 they added it up to 84.40 instead of $74.40 ( I had a coupon for $10, but this had nothing to do whit the calculation). I had a live chat with a representative that had no explanation and didn't want to have anyone call me to explain. The best she could say was "I will fix it for you" I just think that people have to be aware of this and be careful. This is wrong! They gave me a coupon, but tried to charged me extra $10. I sent an email, but no one called to apologize or to give any explanation.

online order

Oct 13, 2020

Abercrombie & Fitch Stores — [protected]

Order placed on 7/13 total amount $584.30 was lost in transit and when contacted the company I was sent an...

Abercrombie & Fitch Storesonline order/delivery help

The Get it by Christmas option would not work so would only apply free shipping by 12/27, after Christmas. So chose pick up option for Mon 12/23 so took it even though is a pain. And then on completion of order it says it will be ready by 12/24 for pick up. And now there is no one available for Customer Service on Chat or Phone for over 10 mins even though they are supposed to open til 9pm PST and its 7pm PST. If your site doesn't work or is screwed up at least have customer service backup!!! So frustrating this time of year.

And now I finally get someone and because I used Paypal as a payment option they can't do anything on the order. The payment method rules their ability to provide customer service, I've never heard of such a thing but DO NOT USE PAYPAL WITH THEM. Or else be screwed.

Abercrombie & Fitch Storespink hoodie

I just bought this pink hoodie on 31st August 2019 from New York store. It's been a single day and now this hoodie is shredding it's woollen dust all over on my floor. I mean i spent 60$ for this ??. I didn't knew that the products of Abercrombie & Fitch are like this. Like literally just a single day guys ? And this hoodie is shredding its dust all over my T-shirt and my floor ...

pink hoodie
      pink hoodie

Abercrombie & Fitch Storesdisgusting customer service!!!

Disgusting customer service!!! I placed my first online order and sure as hell the last one with this company. Their courier company (Landmark) SUCKSSS! They didn't show up to my door to deliver the package, nor even made an attempt to deliver and left no notes to pick up from their location. I called company four times within a week of interval to follow up on my refund which they never did. Their customer service representatives were going in circle every time i call. and i have to end my call with their words that "madame you will be receiving refund within three business days" Which is totally BS! This people neither deliver any of my package nor refund my money back even after placing an order of more than a month now. I am still chasing them for my own freaking money. DO NOT SHOP WITH THIS PEOPLE. They are fraud and charge your credit cards and deliver nothing to you.

Abercrombie & Fitch Stores — online order cancelled but still processed

This company will not cancel your order and will process regardless of my actions to cancel. Then it is your...

Abercrombie & Fitch Storesterrible

If you need clothes that look expensive and cool, then Abercrombie & Fitch is not the right place for shopping. You're better off shopping at a thrift shop, at least you know what to expect from them.
          I didn't think that this website has such a terrible clothing, what a shame. I will never order anything from them again, it's a waste of money. My daughter obviously deserves better clothes than those that they sell.

Abercrombie & FitchDirty shirt

I used to love Abercrombie & Fitch and bought a lot from them, but that was in the past.
            My last order arrived in a terrible condition, shirt was dirty and there was a big nasty stain on it. I took a photo and contacted Abercrombie & Fitch. I was expecting them to help me, but they only said that they were sorry that I had such an unpleasant experience!!
            I asked for a refund and received the same message, which was obviously just an automated reply. That clearly showed that they simply didn't care!
            I was not able to get a refund or replacement. I will not buy from them again!

Abercrombie & FitchAvoid at all costs!

Ordered a hoodie from Abercrombie & Fitch website. I never actually bought anything from this company because everything they sell is way to expensive.
              The hoodie I've ordered was on sale.
              When I paid for it I saw that they charged the full price. I contacted Abercrombie & Fitch customer service right away and said that there was some kind of mistake. Their rep said that it wasn't a mistake, the point was that they did not update their site and that's why it still showed "on sale". They refused to refund me even thought the whole thing was their fault! Avoid at all costs!

Abercrombie & FitchTotally unprofessional!

They cancelled my order and I don't know why! They never explained anything just cancelled it and that's all! I really wanted everything I ordered and was so excited about my purchase. They gave my money back and that's great, but I'm totally disappointed. Asked them many times what was the reason but they never replied and never explained why! In my opinion this company is super unprofessional! Abercrombie & Fitch is the number one disappointment of the year!

AbercrombieQuality is super cheap.

If you want to waste your money then you can do it here! Abercrombie is totally ridiculous website! Their products are super expensive but quality is way off. Everything they sell looks very poor and too simple, and the worst part is that they use the cheapest materials and that is not visible on the photos. Yes, photos on their website look nice and it seems like quality is great too, but believe me, it's not! It's like they sell cheap replicas of what you see on the site. Never will buy again at Abercrombie.com!

AbercrombieVery bad quality

If you are looking for great quality clothing then Abercrombie is not for you. I thought it was a reputable company and their website looked very professional, so I ordered some items from them. I was very disappointed with the quality. That was my first experience with Abercrombie and I will definitely not order anything from them again. There are not so many bad reviews about this website, so I guess I just was not so lucky. But I don't want to waste my money on garbage quality clothing.

AbercrombieThese thieves stole my money!

I was travelling in USA and brought some clothes from Abercrombie store. Only later I realized that everything I bought is much cheaper on their website, so I returned everything to the store and made an online order. Since I heard nothing from them I went online and checked my account and found out that it was empty. I couldn't find anything on my account, so I called and emailed Abercrombie customer service. I was told that they thought I was a reseller so they cancelled my order. They actually cancelled my order but charged my credit card! I was so mad! What kind of company runs business like that? These thieves stole my money but they won't get away with this!

Abercrombie Kids — MODEL

As a working associate at Abercrombie kids, they always hire new people. Why you may ask?Because their...

Abercrombie Fitch Paragon OutletRudeness and Bad Attitudes

I shopped in Abercrombie Fitch in Paragon Outlet in Jan.18 There were less people because it was not a weekend. I picked a jacket and waited outside of a fitting room for about 10 min. and nobody came to open the door for me. I saw one employee standing far away. So, I waved to him. He came and opened the door. Instead of letting me in, he let in another customer who stood outside of another fitting room and came 2 min. before he came. I asked him why he did it. He said that customer came first. I explained to him that I was there first. He shoot his shoulder and said nothing. I noticed there was no sign for a line. So, I asked him where the sign for the line. His answer was: it is not my problem. it is the stores. I couldn't believe what I heard. I complained to his manager and confront him with what he said. He denied!!! His manager told me it was AF's policy not to give employee's last name. So, I only got his first name: Winson I don't know if my complain on this website will help AF to improve their employees' service quality, but it is sad to see that a a good brand is lack of a good service and a good employee training.

• Mi
                            midge87 Jan 30, 2013

Wow, what a bad troll you are.
                            By the by, if any of this is true, at all, threatening harm to a child (and the adult for that matter) is illegal.

• Li
                            lisa wang Jan 30, 2013

Fine I was not first. But does it matter. I only said I was first to see if he is racist and would believe white trash over me. Apparently he is. Okay I admit that he never said that "that's not my problem. I only made it up to see if the white manager would believe a black woman. Wrong again. He believed the employee and that trailer trash woman over me. The woman asked me not to swear in front of her daughter because she is five so I swore at her more and told them to kiss my black a$$ the blackest part and called them bigots. Also they don't hire many blacks which shows that the whole company is racist. Guess I won't get much help from them.

• Li
                            lisa wang Jan 30, 2013

I am an adult I am 33 years old. Besides the lady lied and said she was there first and the racist believed her because she was white. Her child was asking why I was swearing at the employee and I told her to mind her own business or I would slap her. Then when I went to tell manager what I thought he said the mother said that that never happened and I told her to keep out of it or I would slap her. Then the daughter again asked why I was angry and I told her that her and her mother are white trash and racists and will go to hell when they die because they are racist.

Abercrombie Kids — A&F kids wrongly declared item value and refuses to assist in taxes

On 11.11.2012 I ordered 4 items from A&F kids. I then sent 1 back for refund ($39.50) and 2 to exchange for...

Abercrombie - Shop. Co. UkFake goods? Poor delivery and customer service

I purchased a sweater and a polo shirt from this site, both as Christmas gifts which following the delivery guidelines on the site of 7-10 days, I believed would be here in time for Christmas. When they weren't, we gave them the benefit of the doubt in that shipping was delayed due to such high volumes around the one of year. We emailed numerous times are we mistakingly did not create an account meaning we are unable to track the order. The reply was in very poor English - to the extent that it barely made sense and told us it had 'been shipped'. Ten days after this email, and 3 days after Christmas it still hadn't arrived so we asked for the delivery link. It had just been picked up that day. Not only were we lied to, we couldn't cancel our order and are anticipating fake goods. Very unhappy and would not recommend this site. Stupidly, we were drawn in by the cheaper prices thinking they were being sold at wholesale prices - do not be fooled as others too have mentioned. If it is too good to be true, it probably isn't.

• Mu
                              m.uma sanker Oct 14, 2010

When i take the car from show room i told ther somany line and dot in my car full body

• Mo
                              Monsonne Oct 14, 2010

They are selling fake goods advertised as originals

Abercrombie Hoodie — RACIAL PROFILING

On december 1st, 2012, mark davis enter the to look or to browse at some of the clothing. When the store...

Abercrombie And Fitch — extremely bad customer service

Today i went to A&F (downtown San Francisco) to exchange a sweater i bought last week. I got my sweater at...

Abercrombie & FitchWorkers aren't treated right

My name is Bintou and I'm a cashier at Abercrombie & Fitch's flagship store on 5th Avenue in NYC. The CEO made $48 million last year, but workers like me don't get predictable hours, and we get on-call shifts that leave us waiting by the phone and never knowing when we work.

I'm really excited that workers there are getting together & signing this petition to stop the crappy on-call scheduling that workers have to deal with at Abercrombie.

If you work at Abercrombie and you are tired of not getting any hours while Abercrombie hires new workers, if you're tired of waiting by the phone to work, and tired of swapping shifts all the time, sign here! http://chn.ge/PXdM0U

If you support workers who just want fair schedules and enough hours to survive, sign here ! http://chn.ge/PXdM0U

• Ra
                                RarelyComplain Oct 12, 2012

You guys should join AFSCME. If nothing else the bennies and early retirement are fabulous.