Having problems with HanesBrands?

HanesBrands Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 315 0563 (Champion.com)
+1 800 671 1674 (OneHanesPlace.com)
+1 888 339 1429 (Maidenform.com)
+1 800 261 5902 (JustMySize.com)
1000 East Hanes Mill Road
Winston Salem, North Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HanesBrands Customer Service. Initial HanesBrands complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HanesBrands above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HanesBrands. Discuss the issues you have had with HanesBrands and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HanesBrands Complaints & Reviews

HanesBrandsShipping

Order: [protected]
Tracking Number
9261290198178006968493
It's been sitting in Memphis since Feb 20th. I think they've lost it and dhl says I have to turn it over to you so you can investigate.
Diana Evans
101 Deer Acres
Cabot AR 72023
[protected]
Looks like DHL never turned it over to USPS in Memphis according to the USPS Tracking and the weather has cleared up so it can't be blamed on snow or ice.

• Updated by boristhespider · Mar 01, 2021

I'm not complaining about the Hanes company or the merchandise. I just want my pants found and shipped to me please.

HanesBrandsHanes Womens Brief Panties

I recently bought Hanes panties .They were briefs
    The muti pack which I pd 22.00 for ..I have found 2 pair that had tares in them..I am on a fixed income
    I always but Hanes products but im dissatisfied for the second time...I didnt complain the first time about some hanes bras I purchased...But this time I am ...22.00 may not seem alot to you but to me it is ..I am on disability .I hope that this can be rectified...
    Sincerly
    Angelika Lovejoy

HanesBrandsWomen’s underwear

The inseam is in the middle of the back of the panties so it would literally go right up someone's [censored] crack if they tried to wear them. And I bought two packages and they are all like this!!! Who the [censored] would want to wear this??? If I wanted to wear a [censored]ing thong i'd buy a [censored]ing thong not [censored]ing hanes... Fit for comfort my [censored]... And fyi do you realize how many retailers try to do anything they can to not get underwear back in their returns??? I'd know I work for em!!! So now I get double the pain in my [censored]!!! Never seen underwear like this before!!! [censored]ing stupid!!!

Women’s underwear

Jan 09, 2021

HanesBrands — Poor customer service

My son purchased two sweat pants at the hanes store at wrentham, ma outlets on 11/22/2020. We didn't try...

HanesBrandsDefective merchantise

Good afternoon,

I recently received a Large Black zip up hoodie made by Hanes as a gift. After washing and drying the article of clothing once, the zipper area, top to bottom, puckered outward approximately 2 inches or more while in the zipped up position. I washed the article according to the label, and dried it on low as instructed on the label. I have purchased other products like this in the past from Hanes as well as other manufactures, but I have never seen a defect like this take place. The item was purchased at Amazon although the tag is clearly a Hanes tag.

I am enclosing 3 photos of the product and the defect outcome. I am a medium sized, slim adult male, but as you can see by the one photo, it looks as though I have an extended stomach due to the contortion of the fabric surrounding zipper area...

Please reply to me at email address: [protected]@atlanticbb.net with your comments and resolution.

Thank you for your attention...

Joe Baldwin

Nov 25, 2020

HanesBrands — Socks

Good Morning I have always bought hanes women's sock 8-12 love them, however last week when I went to...

HanesBrandsBoxer briefs

I purchased a 5 pack of boxer briefs from a local retailer about 3 weeks ago. After 3 machine washings, I noticed stitches were falling out in the fly areas of two pair resulting in holes in each. I am very dissatisfied with the quality of this product. I would like a refund on this defective product.

HanesBrandsHanes premium women’s 5pk lightweight mesh hipster

I bought Hanes Premium Women's 5pk Lightweight Mesh Hipster at Target, and at first fell in love with them - they are really thin and lightweight, fit very well. But after the first wash the elastic threads started to separate on each pair. And after a few washes one completely came off... It is quite frustrating, considering I had never had any issues like this with Hanes products before.

Hanes premium women’s 5pk lightweight mesh hipster

HanesBrandsWomen's basic briefs size L underpants - inferior fabric

To Hanes,
              I bought a 6 pack of Women's, Hanes basic brief, size large underpants at Wal-Mart. I have purchased Hanes underwear there for years, so I thought I knew what to expect.
              Upon opening the package, I noticed that the material was very thin, and very rough. I thought if I washed them, they might feel softer and more like the fabric I was used to. I was wrong. I washed them three times in total. They still feel rough like sandpaper, and they shrunk considerably. I can't wear these. The fabric isn't even good for rags.
              What a total waste of money! It taught me that Hanes has lowered the quality of their product, and I must switch brands.

Women's basic briefs size L underpants - inferior fabric

HanesBrandsHanes women's underwear: comfort stretch bikini

Dear Hanes,
                I recently bought a package of Hanes Comfort Stretch bikini style underwear at Wal-Mart. I have been buying this exact item for well over ten years, and had not bought any recently because they last a long time.

This time, however, I find that all 6 pairs are thinner than before, don't fit well, and the measurements seem to have changed. They no longer fit snugly, and move around throughout the day. Why did you take a really great thing and make it really crappy? I will not be buying your underwear any longer, and will have to look for something different that provides better fit and quality. I don't know what you did to this line of underwear, but it is really terrible now.

• HanesBrands's response · Jul 07, 2020

We regret you've experienced a problem with one of our products. Please contact the HanesBrands Consumer Service group at [protected] as we would like to work with you to resolve this matter.

• Dh
                    Dharlana Jul 20, 2020

To Hanes,

Comments

HanesBrandsShipping

I made a purchase online at one hanes place.com that totals $116.00 on may 25, 2020. I totally understand that due to the virus they will be some delays. I have called the [protected] to get an update on my order and the number is our of order. Today is 6/11/20 and still they haven't ship my items. My order # is order # [protected]. I just want to know if they will ship my items or they can cancel my order.

HanesBrands4 pack of white crew neck tees

Over the weekend I spent almost 40$ on your 4 pack of white crew neck shirts to wear under my dress shirt for an interview this week. After a single wash and dry of the shirts, they came out so unbelievably wrinkly. Even after having my girlfriend iron them, the necks still remained stretched out and some of the wrinkles were still there. I have yet to even wear these shirts yet, and now I plan on not wearing them. Why would I willing put on a shirt with a bacon neck? I purposely bought Hanes with the notion you guys man quality products. I was even willing to spend around 36 dollars on only 4 T-shirt's because I figured they would be decent shirts. However not even being able to wear these once shirts, I can say I am very disappointed. If I had spent 10$ maybe I wouldn't be so mad, however I spend top dollar, thinking the dollar amount reflected your brand's standards. It is clear you are not putting into your products the time like you once did. I will not be buying again.

• HanesBrands's response · Nov 25, 2019

HanesBrandsemployee assistance

I showed up at the dental office to get my teeth worked on and was told I had NO dental insurance. I presented my insurance card and was told that insurance provider's contract was not renewed, thus I was not covered.

So, I began calling my employer, Hanesbrands, Inc., to find out who is the dental coverage provider and where is my coverage card. Over the last two days I have called five times, left five phone mail messages and received ZERO return calls. I Called the main switchboard phone number and got the automated phone bot that transfers me to the people who don't return calls.

I went to their web site and the only phone number available is to the automated phone bot, no help! I looked at the corporate officers and it appears no one is in charge of Human Resources and Benefits - this is real apparent.

I am disabled and make my monthly insurance payment including dental, and need to get this resolved. Really hard to do who NOBODY will answer a phone and talk to you.

Thank You.
                      Cathy Rephann Dunn

• HanesBrands's response · Oct 21, 2019

We recommend calling [protected] and ask for Human Resources.

Oct 13, 2019

HanesBrands — manager on duty

My daughter and I were shopping the clearance racks as a blonde haired manager (I did not get her name) wa...

HanesBrandscomfort soft waistband hipsters

I wore the really soft and comfortable comfort soft waistband hipsters size 6 for so many years. And I can't find them anywhere now. On my underwear it says, Made in Thailand RN15763 I think... Yes, I bought other hipsters, but I don't like the waistband.
                        Did you discontinue? Or can I buy them online, if so I can't find them. The ones I have came with a pink and grey leopard print panty.

• HanesBrands's response · Oct 09, 2019

Sharon, we have discontinued some of the ComfortSoft Waistband styles. Please take a look at the Hanes ComfortSoft Hipsters, style E441AS as a possible replacement. These are normally sold through Target stores. If you have any additional questions please give us a call at [protected].
                            Hanes Consumer Service

HanesBrandshanes boys comfort flex briefs

I purchased these for my son and they were deformed and didn't fit them right. I have washed them and he wore them but said that they kept moving on him and looking at them they look deformed. I can't return them because he has wore several pair and they all look deformed so I have trashed all but one pair. I hate spending money on something and they don't hold up to what there suppose to be. You can contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com. I have purchased these before for him and he needed new and this pack was just deformed. I'm attaching pictures

hanes boys comfort flex briefs
                          hanes boys comfort flex briefs

RESOLVED

Took care of the problem

HanesBrandshanes crew sock

To whom it may concern,

I have been buying Hanes socks for years, up until my last purchase I've had nothing but good service, I purchased I believe a 12-pack something it like it was oversized pack each and every one of the socks has frayed to have like little balls all over 100% of the socks I've had the same washer same detergent same person doing my laundry for the last 10 years something in the socks is defective. I do believe compensation is in order and if I can I will send pictures along with the statement thank you

John Hedley
                            2580 Haverhill Rd NE
                            Palm Bay, FL

[protected]

hanes crew sock

HanesBrandshanes premium original fit mens underwear

i have been buying the same underware for about 30 years. i have never had a problem until now. the waistbands on my newest boxer briefs bought christmas 2019 on long island, ny have all expanded to the point where i cannot wear them. i saved the last 2 pairs in case you wanted to see the expansion issue. i would like a new box of briefs size 38. please advise

ps the number on the box is 9hpwg5

• HanesBrands's response · Sep 12, 2019

Aug 02, 2019

HanesBrands — tee shirts purchased at walmart

This is about a store purchase of Hans products I when to Walmart and purchased two different packages of...

HanesBrandswomen's cotton underwear

I have to buy underwear twice every time. Simply unacceptable.
                                Can't return underwear after it's washed. I must wash before wearing due to skin sensitivity.
                                I had size 8. When I needed to buy more, I bought size 8. They were too big.
                                Went and got size 7. They fit great, but I was left with 8 pairs of panties that were too big.
                                Just went and bought size 7 and they are too small. DRASTIC size difference. Now I will have to go buy size 8 and, once again, I am left with 8 pairs of useless panties that I'll have to give to someone else.
                                The 2 panties in the picture are both a size 7. The older pair has only been worn 3 times and they fit perfectly when they were new.
                                A little size consistency would be a big plus.
                                Thank you for your time and consideration,
                                D. Rau
                                [protected]@yahoo.com

women's cotton underwear

• Updated by Lena9221 · Jul 18, 2019

I thought I was complaining to the company, not the public. Now I gotta go get a new email address.