Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] 4 pack of white crew neck tees

Over the weekend I spent almost 40$ on your 4 pack of white crew neck shirts to wear under my dress shirt for an interview this week. After a single wash and dry of the shirts, they came out so unbelievably wrinkly. Even after having my girlfriend iron them, the necks still remained stretched out and some of the wrinkles were still there. I have yet to even wear these shirts yet, and now I plan on not wearing them. Why would I willing put on a shirt with a bacon neck? I purposely bought Hanes with the notion you guys man quality products. I was even willing to spend around 36 dollars on only 4 T-shirt's because I figured they would be decent shirts. However not even being able to wear these once shirts, I can say I am very disappointed. If I had spent 10$ maybe I wouldn't be so mad, however I spend top dollar, thinking the dollar amount reflected your brand's standards. It is clear you are not putting into your products the time like you once did. I will not be buying again.

• HanesBrands's response · Nov 25, 2019

We regret you've experienced a problem with one of our products. Please contact the HanesBrands Consumer Service group at 1-800-994-4348 as we would like to work with you to resolve this matter.

HanesBrands Inc.
    Consumer Service

[Resolved] employee assistance

I showed up at the dental office to get my teeth worked on and was told I had NO dental insurance. I presented my insurance card and was told that insurance provider's contract was not renewed, thus I was not covered.

So, I began calling my employer, Hanesbrands, Inc., to find out who is the dental coverage provider and where is my coverage card. Over the last two days I have called five times, left five phone mail messages and received ZERO return calls. I Called the main switchboard phone number and got the automated phone bot that transfers me to the people who don't return calls.

I went to their web site and the only phone number available is to the automated phone bot, no help! I looked at the corporate officers and it appears no one is in charge of Human Resources and Benefits - this is real apparent.

I am disabled and make my monthly insurance payment including dental, and need to get this resolved. Really hard to do who NOBODY will answer a phone and talk to you.

Thank You.
Cathy Rephann Dunn

• HanesBrands's response · Oct 21, 2019

We recommend calling 1-800-519-8080 and ask for Human Resources.

manager on duty

My daughter and I were shopping the clearance racks as a blonde haired manager (I did not get her name) was speaking to one of her workers - at an extremely high volume so...

[Resolved] comfort soft waistband hipsters

I wore the really soft and comfortable comfort soft waistband hipsters size 6 for so many years. And I can't find them anywhere now. On my underwear it says, Made in Thailand RN15763 I think... Yes, I bought other hipsters, but I don't like the waistband.
Did you discontinue? Or can I buy them online, if so I can't find them. The ones I have came with a pink and grey leopard print panty.

• HanesBrands's response · Oct 09, 2019

Sharon, we have discontinued some of the ComfortSoft Waistband styles. Please take a look at the Hanes ComfortSoft Hipsters, style E441AS as a possible replacement. These are normally sold through Target stores. If you have any additional questions please give us a call at 1-800-348-0744.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] hanes boys comfort flex briefs

I purchased these for my son and they were deformed and didn't fit them right. I have washed them and he wore them but said that they kept moving on him and looking at them they look deformed. I can't return them because he has wore several pair and they all look deformed so I have trashed all but one pair. I hate spending money on something and they don't hold up to what there suppose to be. You can contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com. I have purchased these before for him and he needed new and this pack was just deformed. I'm attaching pictures

hanes boys comfort flex briefs
hanes boys comfort flex briefs

• Resolution Statement

Took care of the problem

To whom it may concern,

I have been buying Hanes socks for years, up until my last purchase I've had nothing but good service, I purchased I believe a 12-pack something it like it was oversized pack each and every one of the socks has frayed to have like little balls all over 100% of the socks I've had the same washer same detergent same person doing my laundry for the last 10 years something in the socks is defective. I do believe compensation is in order and if I can I will send pictures along with the statement thank you

John Hedley
2580 Haverhill Rd NE
Palm Bay, FL

[protected]

hanes crew sock

[Resolved] hanes premium original fit mens underwear

i have been buying the same underware for about 30 years. i have never had a problem until now. the waistbands on my newest boxer briefs bought christmas 2019 on long island, ny have all expanded to the point where i cannot wear them. i saved the last 2 pairs in case you wanted to see the expansion issue. i would like a new box of briefs size 38. please advise

ps the number on the box is 9hpwg5

• HanesBrands's response · Sep 12, 2019

HanesBrands Inc.
    Consumer Service

• Resolution Statement

tee shirts purchased at walmart

599329 This is about a store purchase of Hans products I when to Walmart and purchased two different packages of Hans Tee Shirts. The first package of 9 shirts came with 1 shirt that...

women's cotton underwear

I have to buy underwear twice every time. Simply unacceptable.
Can't return underwear after it's washed. I must wash before wearing due to skin sensitivity.
I had size 8. When I needed to buy more, I bought size 8. They were too big.
Went and got size 7. They fit great, but I was left with 8 pairs of panties that were too big.
Just went and bought size 7 and they are too small. DRASTIC size difference. Now I will have to go buy size 8 and, once again, I am left with 8 pairs of useless panties that I'll have to give to someone else.
The 2 panties in the picture are both a size 7. The older pair has only been worn 3 times and they fit perfectly when they were new.
A little size consistency would be a big plus.
Thank you for your time and consideration,
D. Rau
[protected]@yahoo.com

women's cotton underwear

• Updated by Lena9221 · Jul 18, 2019

I thought I was complaining to the company, not the public. Now I gotta go get a new email address.

t shirts

I've noticed in the past few years shirts are getting way to much fabric in the mid section and the sizes are off. For example I'm 5' 9 and about 158lb. A large is huge everywhere on me but a medium fits perfect in the chest and shoulders but barely covers my belt when standing and at the same time flairs out in the front and back making me look like a big triangle from the side. The shirts at the base literally hover a good 5 inches out into space. It looks like I'm wearing a sundress from the chest down.

hanes no ride hipster underwear

Only ones ive worn for years, now made different, rides up, fit is not the same, material thinner..and got size 5 but for some reason seem big...i just purchased a 6 pack and cant wear...terrible ...what brand next I have no clue... These were the only ones that I had liked and were comfortable ...word of advice maybe make the bottom little smaller because they sometimes certain ones still ride up ...and i hope u can fix this situation it was 15$ for the pack i had bought and i cant even wear..i washed and dried them thinking maybe shrink some, and no they didnt, so cant return...

[Resolved] ladies cotton stretch hipster

I have worn the cotton stretch Hipsters for many years and loved them! I just purchased 2 packs from our local Walmart. They are terrible. The fabric has been changed. It is thinner and cheap! Also the sizing and the cut is different.. I'm really dissatisfied with the changes. I can't wear these at all as they are very uncomfortable. Now I stuck with a drawer full of crap!! Hanes please bring back the other style!

• HanesBrands's response · Feb 21, 2019

We regret you’ve experienced a problem with your recent purchase of Cotton Stretch Hipsters. We would be happy to work with you. Please give our Consumer Service group a call at 1-800-944-4348. Our hours are Monday – Friday 9 am to 4:30 pm EST.

• HanesBrands's response · Feb 21, 2019

hanes

Girls size 10 cotton panties rn 15763 # inside. I think they came in a 10 pack. Every pair ripped out. Both sides. I kept noticing them when doing laundry. Ripped underwear. Every wash. At first thought she was ripping them. She swears she's not and it's not happening to other kinds she has and she's not busting out of them, she's a very petite girl. Bonus packs aren't much of a bonus if you have to keep throwing them after a couple washes. Save your money don't buy these!

undershirts

Both my husband I have worn your undershirts or tanks for several years now and have always loved them. This past time we stocked up and after the first wash we are both not able...

panties

599329 I purchase panties in a pack and I was very disappointed after one wear and wash and 3 pairs all the stitching came undone! Not just a little but a lot. I don't normally buy game...

[Resolved] mens comfort flex boxer briefs

I purchased 2 packages of 5 pair each just 2 weeks ago. Your claim is that they "dont ride up", that is incorrect. I am very dissatified with this product. They ride up so much that i have to go purchase the competion boxer briefs. I cant wear the hanes ones any longer...annoying to have to pull the legs down everytime i stand up. I want to be contacted regarding this matter.

• HanesBrands's response · Sep 10, 2018

We're sorry you found our ComfortFlex Boxer Briefs so uncomfortable. We would love to speak with you and try to resolve the matter. Please contact our Customer Service group at 1-800-348-0744 or you can reach us by email from www.hanes.com.

hanes premium 4 slim tagless v neck medium/hanes 6 tagless white tanks

599329 On 8/11/2018 I purchased the above 2 items at Target in Palm Springs, Ca. When I opened the packages I found all the shirts and tank tops were "unfinished." All of the seams had...

hanes premium x temp men’s underwear

I recently purchased 12 pairs of your Premium X Temp underwear expecting them to high quality products. On the positive side the material used is extremely comfortable. My...

women's underwear

Bought 2 packages of Hanes (small) hipster underwear for my daughter (back to school time) at Target. She tried on one pair for fit and then went to wash all 10 pairs before...

rude behavior

I am regular customer of Hanes. I went to the outlet store on July 4 at 17.30pm. There were only two cashiers at that time. One was not wearing spectacles she was very rude to me. I asked her about stuffs which I was looking for and also about promotions. She said you help yourself she can not help. At the end when I went to the counter, she didn't give me promotional price of the ones they have buy one get one 50% off. When I came home I noticed that I payed full price for both the intem which I supposed to pay 50%.
After payment when I told that lady that you are so rude so she said please get off from the shop.
Now I am very disappointed and discouraged to go back again to the shop. From now me, my family and my friends will never buy stuffs from the Hanes store. I think all employees who are working with customers should have proper training. Also there should be some action against them if they are rude to any customers.

hanes 10 tagless v-neck t - shirts size l/g

I Just purchased a Hanes 10 tagless v-neck T Shirts size L/G package from Wallmart (Monday 28 May 2018, in Johnson City, TN. When placing them into the washing machine I found the top T shirt had a cut about 1/2 inch long with some transparent tape over it.

Please replace the damaged item and send it to Richard Browning, 912 Carroll Creek Rd, Johnson City, TN 37601

customer service complaint

Friends and family weekend shopping at Hanes Tanger Outlets Rehoboth Beach Delaware. I was shopping at Hanes and overheard the customer in front of me getting a discount because...

men’s boxers

599329 I purchased a package of 6boxers for the price of 5 on 12/05/2017 and today 12/09/2017 I went to put on a pair and their torn in the crotch. Their is 2 of the same boxers in the...

champion sweatshirts

When I got it it was very bad. Totally different from the photos I saw on their website also, the size doesn't match to their size guides. It was so big. But importantly, their...

mens briefs

Purchased a couple packs of white mens briefs on sale. While they are not worn out in any way, they are unusable. I am about 32-34 waist size but they fit a 45-50 waist now. the elastic in the waist is all but gone. Very expensive grease rags. Unless Hanes makes a refund I will never buy their product again. I have old shorts that have been washed the same way as the new ones and they are still good. I see that others have had the same problem.

men's brief comfort med underwear

I bought my husband two packs of 10 white briefs in September and wash them there is no support in the legs and the elasticity around the waist is none existent and there is a...

returns policy and customer service.

I originally ordered 7 shirts on 9/30/2017. When the first shipment of 5 arrived i found out the sizing was not on par with mainstream sizes and needed to return them. With 8...

stay away

I wouldn't be writing complaints if they offered alternatives instead of non-delivery. It's been 2 months since I placed my order and I started calling them one month ago, when I...

hanes white briefs

I have worn your briefs for years without issue. I understand that underwear wears out over time. Recently though, I had the elastic in six pair fail-loose elasticity after...

delivery

[protected] order number was placed on 9/7 and was told 7-10 days and still have to recieve order. I was told while calling in on 9/15 that a computer conversion was causing delays. Was never notified of such delay until I called. Sadly dissapointed with this experience with hanes. I have ordered numerous times and this experience was the worst ever. I dont know if I will be returning customer.

hanes comfortsoft boxer

I bought two packages 5 count of Hanes comfort soft boxers. After the first wash threads started to become unstitched. I thought it would stop after that but after the second time...

socks style #mc106

Good day, July 2017 I went to Walmart to start my back to school shopping and purshased 3 packs of Mens comfort blend cushion crew socks pack of 6. I allowed my boys to open a...

men's boxer briefs

Ok so I love hanes boxer briefs. Love that they are tagless. Love that they don't shrink.Love that they don't ride up. Here is what I don't love. I wear a 4xl and the come in packs of two so I am paying about 8.90 per pair of underwater which I don't mind that's not what I hate. What I hate is the fact that NONE of the pairs I buy are the same exact size! They are all labeled 4xl but they are NOT!

hanes her way comfort shorts

599329 I bought these shorts (2pairs) on july 3, 2017. It is now July 13, 2017 . I wore one pair once the next time I went to put them on I noticed holes in the button are and the front...

hanes cotton bikini women's underwear

Bought a three pack of these go to put a pair on for the first wear and my thumb goes right through the side tour a big hole in it made way to thin. the old ones I had were made better and I liked them that's why I bought again but now you make them thin and cheap but yet we still have to pay an arm and a leg for three pairs so dumb company's rip us off!

socks

I bought a package of crew socks for my honey six months ago. First pair out of the bag had extra holes in the heals. And they ripped. We figured poor quality control, carried on with life until two weeks ago, when he needed socks again. Two pairs into the bag, extra holes in the toes. And thinner.
Thanks Hanes. Keep your sports stars. My guy needs better socks.

[Resolved] men's jockey underwear

599329 I have always purchased your brand of jockey underwear for my husband. The last package I purchased was last week. Today I washed them as always and when he put them on... There...

Haneshanes tagless® sport-inspired men's short leg boxer briefs 5-pack

Hi! My husband has been a avid user of hanes products from tshirts, socks to boxers. However he recently decided to try a differnt type of boxer then he usually gets. We always wash our tshirts / underwear prior to wearing. And after the 1st wash I noticed a few had strings unraveling. So I figure ok maybe just a few were bad out of the bunch (We have never had issues before) well after a month of him exclusively wearing the new product I notice more unraveling and some to the point of having holes now... This is not something I would expect from your brand and now we a family of 7 will have to replace the 3 packs of bad product with new ones and we will be going back to the original boxers he has been wearing for years or maybe try another brand. I hope you will check into this issue because i'm sure there are others living paycheck to paycheck who can't afford to throw away money on a poorly made product.

• Dj
    DJ43 Aug 04, 2019

i always buy hanes t-shirts they cost like 16, 17 dollars. The last pack i bought they are so streched out around the neck i wont even weaar them. i've never had this problem with them before. I can't afford to spend that kind of money for nothing.

Hanes — hanes hi-cut

I purchased the product, hanes high - cut cotton 10 item number [protected] 9... Believing it to be the same quality as I had in recent purchases, it was not! Because I already...

Hanesunderwear

I have purchased hanes underwear for a very long time with no problem however the latest pack purchased at Walmart about 3 months ago have all been thrown away except one pair all of the stitching came undone around the top and the legs not sure what is going on with them and I would hate to have to switch to fruit of the loom as I think hanes are a better brand