Leon'sloveseat recliner

Hi,

I purchased a love-seat recliner in October 2016 from the Leon's in Brockville, ON. In January, 2017, the one side of the recliner would no longer go back into place. I called and they had a repair man (Larry) come to fix it. He indicated the frame was bent and he put it back into place and it was fixed. I didn't even get to use it once, and it was still broken. I called again, and Larry indicated he would call to see if he could get a part to replace it. I had emailed him the tag as he requested. I did not hear from Larry. I called again, a few weeks later, and they indicated Larry would contact me in a few days when he was in again. By this time, the other side of the love-seat is not working properly either. To date, I have not heard from Larry and this was nearly three weeks ago. On Wednesday, April 5, 2017, my mom went into Leon's to talk to the Manager, Jamie, and Larry. They indicated that there was fault with the cable in the recliner, and that they had been (or trying to) contact the manufacturer. They assured my mom they would contact me or her later that day. Again, we have not heard from anyone.

I am extremely upset with Leon's. Not only did I purchase a $1000 recliner with a warranty that lasted a few months, I have had horrible service. This was my first piece of furniture I bought when I moved to Brockville. As I will be in the market to purchase a house in the next year, I will be requiring more furniture. I chose Leon's because at the time their sales rep was wonderful, but now I am not sure I will want to purchase anything from Leon's to furnish my house if this is how difficult it is to get some help.

Thank you.