Leon's Furniture — warranty
We purchased a leather sofa set for our family room and the sales rep did a great sales job selling us the protection warranty saying that if there are any spills, burns or rips they would repair or replace the items. They even gave us a moisturizing and cleaning kit to preserve the product. We've had the sofas for about 4 years now (still covered under the 5 year warrnty) and have been using the care products they provided. We noticed that the sofa leather began to crack around the base of the sofas so we called our warrenty provider (a third party sold through Leons) They sent someone to the house and told us they only cover accidents and this is considered wear and tear. This made no sense at all because as I understand it, I could take a knife (accidentally rip my sofa) and they would fix it but because the material is cheap and doesnt keep well then I have to keep it and they wont do anything. My advice is to never buy any furniture protection ever! Such a scam!
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons!
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's!
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - couch
- Leon's - horrible service/customer care
- Leon's - didn't get boxing day discount as per commitment
- Leon's Furniture - sofa and chair
- Leon's Furniture - dresser