LensCrafters — just ripped off!
Had an eye exam at lenscrafters and while my eye were dialated ordered glasses and couldn't see the screen the woman ordering my glasses was typing on. She told be they were 495. and with my insurance what a great deal at $216. what - the sign says free lenses with any pair 169.95 and up. she said they usually use scotchguard and explained what it did. I thought they were included since she didn't explain any cost. Just tacked on an extra $125, and $65. for feather weights neither of which I was told were extra. When I got home there was 2 extra charges added on. I called up and said take them off. Before I left they folded up the receipt stuck it in an envelope and never showed it to me. So glad I didn't wait for them, I will never go back so glad I asked for a copy of my script before she confiscated it. I will never go back to them.
More LensCrafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging
- LensCrafters - false charity program
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service
- LensCrafters - exam cost
- LensCrafters - sales rep: ellen’s unethical behavior
- LensCrafters - contact lenses/exam
- LensCrafters - eyewear service
- LensCrafters - online order