Menu
P
Author of the complaint
9:29 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

September 23, 2021

I bought in January 2019 a pair of reading glasses Steroflex at LensCrafters located in Fairview park Shopping Centre, 2960 Kingsway Drive, Kitchener. I paid $300 for them.

I used to go there for quality and services for me and my daughter.
After one year the hinges loosened, one lentil cracked and the coating was peeling on the other side. I consider that it was a defect in the material and workmanship. A pair good glasses should last more than 2 years at this price.

I could not go to the store early because I was in the hospital and I was very sick and not allowed to live the house for 3 months.

When I went there, on Sept 22, the manager looked at my glasses and said that she could try to realign the frame but is afraid to break and for lenses she said that I used them in a high temperature. She said that I can buy a new pair of lenses, but the frame is not good anymore.

"We know that quality eyewear is an investment, which is why our vision care doesn't stop when you leave the store."

That is your mission statement, I feel I am being left out and sent home without care.
When you leave the store, you seem to be left on your own.

I would like the one year warranty from the manufacturer be extended for medical reasons.

I would like a credit or a discount for the defective coating.

I would like a new lentil on the left side of my glasses at cost.

Please consider helping me resolved these three frustrating issues.

Sincerely,

LensCrafters - price gouging
LensCrafters - false charity program
LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions
LensCrafters - fraud and cheating
LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service
LensCrafters - exam cost
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments