Lens Craftersterrible service long delay

I was promised a pair of glasses within 10 days of purchase. Since the ones I ordered there previously were about to fall apart (perhaps that should've been a warning flag) and were only a couple days later than that, I figured they'd be on time. I was about to be sorely disappointed. I called when they were two days late, a nd was treated rudely like an annoyance for wanting to know where the glasses I paid for were. I called two days later yet, same thing. Finally 12 days later I cancelled the order, after the previously glasses were completely destroyed and I was desperate to get the new pair. I went to another place which gave me glasses of a much higher quality within 3 days. Apparently their 'Central Lab' is incompetent and kept screwing up my lenses which were no problem for another place.