L'Core ParisCustomer service

D

I was told by customer service with L'core Paris that I could not cancel my order when I complained to the sales person within 1 hour of trying the product in the store that I had an allergic reaction. I was not in possession of the product and despite my attempts at cancellation the product was shipped to me without my consent, and I refused shipment. They still would not refund my money, despite never receiving the product for 5 months.

RESOLVED

• L'Core Paris's response · Mar 23, 2017

Cindy,

I am deeply sorry to hear about your issues with one of our distributors. Please understand that this was NOT the actions of L'Core Paris, rather it was an entirely different company that has a license to distribute our products. I will be looking into this matter further.

• Dm
    dmarlow Aug 01, 2017

L'core is being sold by a company doing business as Burgundy in Highlands, North Carolina. They are a total scam and use many of the high pressure described on this site. I tried within one hour to return $3900 worth of products. There was not a sign that said no refunds. I was never told the was no refund. Stay away from anyone selling L'core no matter how good they tell u look.