Having problems with Tru Belleza?

Tru Belleza Customer Service Contacts

120 Smith Hines Rd
Greenville, South Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tru Belleza Customer Service. Initial Tru Belleza complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tru Belleza above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tru Belleza. Discuss the issues you have had with Tru Belleza and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Tru Bellezaunauthorised billing from credit card

This complaint is nearly identical to others on your site regarding Tru Belleza
They are set up to market a sample to clients with the full intention of getting credit card information and fraudulently billing for items not ordered and not received.

i purchased 2 items as samples & was told only P&H would be charged, to my disgust i find $141.02 deducted from my credit card instead of approx $10.00 p&h charge. I have gone onto their web site & found a lot of similar complaints. Obviously this is not a one off. they know what they are doing to the people out there.
I have sent emails to [protected]@trubelleza.com
[protected]@cleanskincaresolutions.com
[protected]@gloriousskinforever.com & they all came back.

Tru Bellezaunauthorized credit card charges

Dear Monro LaCosta,

I am beeing charged for Day cream and Eye cream that I agreed to receive as a trial only. Ihave received one of each, yet been charged on a monthly basis since February 2016!
    I have been charged 22 Day creams (99.95)and 9 Eye creams (89.95)which totals to 3008.45USD. Yet, received ONE of each long ago, hoping there will be more products sent as I was charged.
    Just spoke to Dylan, one of your representatives, yet he couldnt do anyrefunds on his behalf. I was reffered to You.
    Please do a right thing and refund the money that has been taken unlawfully.
    If You require my bank statements as a proof of all the charges made, I will disclose them on Your request.

Regards,
    Vanja Lazarevic

Tru Belleza — Face cleaning and winkles

Hello to whom it may concern I did not authorize trubelleza to charge my visa for the product that I did not...

Tru Belleza/dca Natural Health — Unauthorized charge!

This company is a fraud!!!. I came across them online this month of december and it said try one month free...

Kitchener

Tru BellezaCredit Card Charge

I agreed to receive a trial sample of the product, which I paid shipping and handling for. I am now being charged for 2 additional payments, one for $119.53, and $133.71. I DID NOT agree to nor authorize these addditional charges. I am getting no resolution from Tru Belleza, they just keep sending me scripted responses. In my opinion this is a crime. There are hundreds of other similar complaints on this website. What do we need to do to get resolution?

17028521787 Skin Look — Abella mayfair - rapid wrinkle control

At the end of October, I accepted a ONE FREE TRIAL of wrinkle control cream by paying ONLY SHIPPING AND...

London

Tru Belleza — Platinum, eye, serum, [protected] skin smooth instalift age defying

November17, 2016 Tru Belleza To whom it may concern Recently, I shared in an online survey on Shaw. At the...

Hamilton

Tru BellezaAnti-aging cream

This is to confirm our phone conversation November 11, 2016 with Cindy about cancellation of contract (C391446). So, any monetary transaction must be charged on my credit card.
        Denise Lauzon
        101-3160 Jean-Paul-Lemieux
        Longueuil, Quebec, Canada
        J4N 0H5

3 monetary transactions was charged on my credit card. (sept27, oct 12, nov 08) and any product was received. And we don't want receive any product. So, we want to have a rembursement.

Tru Belleza — credit card not authorized for full amount

i requested a trial size and agreed to pay shipping. I have not yet received the trial product, yet have been...

Tru BellezaWebsite

I received a free product from the website. I thoroughly checked the website for any information that you required a monthly commitment and there was absolutely none. Had there been, I would not have followed through.

Now I have two unwarranted charged on my visa that total over $300. I have send a formal complaint to VISA for reimbursement.

The fact that no where on the advertisement was any notification constitutes fraud. This company should be shut down.

Tru BellezaCredit charges for cancelled product

Shaw" sent me a link for a trial gift for loyal customers. I never would have done this if it wasn't from Shaw, they had my account info and mothers name so I thought it was legit
            .I was charged 4 times for products I didn't order. I emailed to cancel after receiving the trial offer as agreed to.
            They have charged me 4 times, 2 in one month and sent no product. When I called and told them I cancelled my card and to refund the money, they offered me 50% back only. I don't know how to get this money back, I am on a set income and can't spare $541.88. I have emailed and called several times. They will not let me speak to a financial manager or find someone that speaks clear english and hung up on me when I asked for her name. This company is using several different names to charge me. true belleza, clean skin, mee skin london

Also the only reason I trusted to order at all was that I was contacted through my email by Shaw.
            can you help?

• Hu
                hundreds73 Dec 07, 2016

I have also been scammed by this company and have unauthorized charges on my credit card. There are hundreds of similar complaints on this website, but no resolution. What do we need to do to get resolution??

Tru Belleza — Wrinkle cream

My wife ordered a trial "sample" of the Wrinkle cream from Tru Belleza for the price of the shipping charge...

Tru BellezaSkin cream/eye cream

I saw an advertisement online from Tru Belleza stating a free trial eye and skin cream, you just had to pay the postage. Received email on Sept. 16 stating they just mailed out the products which I had ordered on Sept. 5/16, and I should receive it within 7-10 days. I did not receive them until Sept. 18 or 19th. Credit card was billed Sept. 7 for $6.56 and $5.24, and both products came in same box. On Sept. 22, I emailed TB and stated I did not want anymore products, just the sample. He said he would cancel any further orders and gave me a cancellation number which I have. Then I noticed on Sept. 21 my credit card was billed $153.34 and Sept. 23 it was billed $136.54. I immediately emailed them again. Another rep wrote back, not the first person. He said I entered into a subscription (which I had no idea of) and I had 14 days to cancel for one product which was the skin cream and 16 days for the eye cream. I tried to explain that I ordered on the 5th, it was shipped out on the 16th, and never received it in the mail until the 18th or 19th of Sept. This would only have given me 1 day or so to try the product. He said the 14 and 16 days are from the day they send it out (which is ridiculous), I cannot use the product while it is in transit. I am still fighting with them by email, but they just keep repeating themselves saying there is no money back because I had to cancel before the 14 days, and it was in transit, scam, , scam. I will not give up. I will report them to every agency I can, Canadian Anti Fraud, (they also said that Dr. Oz endorsed their product which is fraudulent) I will write to the complaint board, fraud investigators, banks, credit card resolution dept, and their customer care service. They must be stopped, they are doing this in all parts of the world.

Tru BellezaInstalife rapid winkle control

I got a free promo package out of curious and then keeps on receiving pkg which I did not order and got charged.

April 22, 2016 [protected] Smootskin London C$219.62
                April 22, 2016 [protected] Gorgousskin London C$6, 48
                May 8, 2016 [protected] Gorgousskin London C$134.23
                June 6, 2016 [protected] Clearskin London C$147.04
                July 13, 2016 [protected] Gorgousskin London C$133.78
                Aug 11, 2016 [protected] Clearskin C$149.02

I request a total refund of all the above. Its a total cheating. The person named on the promo is called Sarah Matthews [protected]

RESOLVED

They agree to stop the subscription for no further deliveries. I am not at all satisfied but to finalize this pain in the [censor] I accept

Trubelleza.com2 produit instalift et anti-wrinks moisturizing cream: paiement non-autorise de crate de credit a des montants exorbitant

no clients : Luc STlaurent Suite a lessaie des produits sur facebooks .je me suis fait debiter ma carte de credit jusqua jarrive a cancelle vla 2 jours chargee pour skimcream pour un montant de 5, 33 et par la suite le meme 155, 22 pendant du mois et lautre produit purskin 6, 60 et par la suite138, 88 et 138, 55 sans mon autorisation et je demande detre rembourse en totalite les dates sont debut le
                  09 avril 2016 skincream 5, 33
                  10avril 2016 puresskin 6, 60
                  ca cétait ok

les autres non approuve de ma part sont 23mai2016 155, 22 et 26mai2016 138, 55 et le 21juin2016 155, 22 et 23juin2016 138, 88 et pour juillet jai pas mon releve carte encore 21juillet2016 155, 22 et 23juillets 138, 88 jai pue apres cancelle sur le net le 8-8-2016 suite a un appeller a bla compagnie ou sa parlais juste anglais en argent u.s.

Tru BellezaRapid Wrinkle Cream

I have been scammed. I signed up for the "free trial" which was $3.50 US shipping and handling. ($4.50 CDN). I did not like the product. When I signed up I skimmed over the conditions and saw nothing about a subscription (guess I missed it). About 2 weeks after the first product arrived I received an email stating that my product would be shipped. I phoned and said "I only wanted the free trial, I don't want the product". I was told that the computer had glitched and if I got more product I should write "refused" on it and return it. I got more product, and did as instructed.

Two weeks later I got another package, wrote refused on it and returned it.

Today (about 2 weeks later) I got another package and phoned. The very rude man on the phone told me I had never phoned before. He told me that refusing a package did not comply with their "rules and conditions" and that I needed a cancellation number to cancel my order. I asked about the packages I returned, which I was being forced to pay for and was basically told I was out of luck (only much more slowly). I just received my July Visa bill and there are 2 charges on there, for about $140 CND for the product I returned (as instructed).

My cancellation number is [protected] - so I have an official cancellation number now - but I have one tube of $140 stuff I don't want, for which I have, in effect, been charged almost $450.

I would like a refund for the 2 bottles/tubes I returned and I would like to return this bottle as well for a full refund.

If I had not phoned, if I had not been told there was a glitch in the system (ie if she had told me that I was locked into the monthly purchase until I phoned again) I would have cancelled right then. I did not think I was getting any more of this product. The receipt shipped with it does not give any indication of the price being charged - it says "Welcome" so I assumed the most I was being charged (until my VISA bill arrived) was $3.50 USD (not 10*that amount).

• Ka
                        Karen L Weber Aug 21, 2016

It amazes me how TruBellza can get away with doing this and so many have complained but they won't reimburse you so I am out so much money the bank keeps calling as this put me way over my limit and I have no means of paying them had to cancel card so they don't add extra. How can they live with themselves for scamming so many people!!! Also mad at bank for allowing the charges to go through!!

Tru Belleza — (Instalift + original Age Defying)

When calling the company, I have made clear my disinterest marked to receive the Tru Belleza goods a second...

Tru Belleza — Unauthorized charges

- Ordered samples to try on June 3rd. - Did not read the fine print. :( - July 28 was charged $136.32 on my...

Lake Country

Tru Bellezaunauthorized credit card charges

I signed up for the FREE offer advertised and now am getting products in the mail ! I did not ask for these nor the charges on my credit card they are way to costly and now I am over my limit extremely!! I did open two of the items, the face creams not knowing what it was I was accepting as I had no idea that they were coming since I did not order them. This is totally unacceptable and will warn all that I can of your conduct. I sent an inquiry to your company but did not get an answer as to how you got my credit card information! Please stop before you bankrupt me!!!

Trubelleza.comTrubelleza wrinkle serum & instalift rapid wrinkle control

Lynns Randall [protected]@gmail.com
                        3556 Happy Valley Rd,
                        Victoria, BC
                        V9C3X1
                        To:
                        Monroe Acosta [protected]@truBelleza
                        Dear Sir,
                        This is my notice that I am returning 2 products to you. They were charged in error to my Visa account. Initially, I had ordered a FREE sample. For those I was charged $5.20, $2.56 and $6.51. I do not understand why I was charged THREE shipping and handing charges for ONE container that I did NOT receive.
                        Instead I received full size products for which I was charged $148.29 and $134.84. I DID NOT receive my free products to try as I wanted originally. I would never buy something like these without trying them first.
                        Please remove these charges from my Visa Account # 4516 ... ... 6144 as soon as possible. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
                        Lynns Randall c/c Better Business Bureau

• Ly
                            Lynns Randall Jul 24, 2016

I have returned the 2 products. No reply as yet. I am still waiting for that and will let you know about the success or failure of my complaint.
                            Lynns Randall