Complaints & Reviews

trying to purchase the anti aging skin cream and nothing seems to give me any answers

Would like a correct email address or telephone number to order this product. My email address is AJGray [protected]@gmail.com and my phone number is [protected].

I have tried several times, drug stores, Amazon, Costco and no one seems to know how to contact you.

This is great product and want to order it.

Hopefully I will have someone contact me.

Audrey Gray

90 second wrinkle cream

I want to order some and I can't find anywhere that I can get this ! Please it's my birthday on the 27th thi...

Red Deer Cosmetics

payment

My wife has responded to your advert on facebook and we paid the amount that was ask. We were under the impression according to the advert. You have now deducted a amount from the bank account which was NOT authorized. It is not correct and would like a refund of said money. It happened today 3 August 2018. We dont want any products from you as this is unfair practice and miss representation of what you advertice as it was said that it was a sample only and not a contract.

unauthorized credit card charges, scam and ripoff.

I agreed to a trial of Abella Mayfair for cost of AU $5.09. I received the item in August 2017. When I saw...

unauthorized credit card charges & unethical behaviour

I said yes to a free sample of rapid wrinkle control & was also sent a product I did not request being day ...

Landsborough Unauthorized Charges

[Resolved] abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream

Regarding the abella mayfair cream, I only received the first trail and after that I did not received any more but you guys keep charging me for it without my knowledge. I noticed that you charged me twice. When someone offer a free trail means that the first sample is free at no cost.
Hence I need to cancel my credit card because of you and report what a scam that I am dealing with.

My email and reply from you was dated monday, 23 april 2018 12:14 am

You promised to refund part of my money and I never seen a single cent from you.

This is not the way a company operate, you are scamming innocent consumer of their hard earn money. For those involve in this scheme I hope you will have a bad karma and pay back will be on the way for those involve in cheating others.

• Abella Mayfair's response · May 22, 2018

To whom it may concern,

To address your concern, we provide service wherein a customer will receive a full 30 day supply under the 14 day trial period. Upon signing up for trial program, you also have to notify us within the trial period to let us know whether you want to proceed or just cancel the account. Failure to do so, the account will get charge for the full cost of the product right after the 14 day trial period and get enrolled with our monthly subscription. Approximately 45 days from the day you signed up, we will send another set and your account will get charge for the package we will send. The trial Terms and Conditions that we are referring about is actually on the very first part of our sign up pages or on our order pages. It is the same as creating an account to any online services, for you to be able to create an account you will be ask to read and accept the Terms of service. This applies to all merchant accounts like Facebook, Yahoo, Google, Microsoft, etc.

skin care - 24 hour day & night cream and 30 second rapid wrinkle control

Dear Sir/Madam. I would like to know why your company has reneged on their email of 21 March 2018: 'From...

[Resolved] 90 second rapid wrinkle cream

I saw on facebook where you could get a free sample if you paid for postage. I was debited $5.20 (aus) on 11th jan 2018.. No cream!!!
Then on 24th jan I was debited $125.30 plus &$3.45 for nothing... I did not order anything and after paying $ 5.20 for postage of nothing, I certainly would not commit to more products.
This practice is despicable. I want my money back!

• Abella Mayfair's response · Apr 19, 2018

To whom it may concern,

We encourage the customer to reach us by phone or email so we can reach an amicable resolution for them. We're happy to help the customer and aim to maximize customer satisfaction with industry-leading response times, fast shipping, and a 30 day money guarantee. We offer a trial program and the customer agreed to the terms and conditions explanation and how it is not a free sample. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee explanation. Your subscription was canceled as well. Rest assured that no more future charges will be taken out & no more products will be sent out. If you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us through phone or via email.

90 second rapid wrinkle control

On 9 january 2018 I ordered a trial of this product. To get to the end of the order there were all of these other confusing steps you had to go through to finalise your order. I was bombarded with at least 20 other offers to get to the final screen to finalise the trial order. The order confirmation advised that I was to pay us$3.95 (deducted from my credit card).
On 23 january 2018 lookyounginstant. Cc usa deducted a further us$99.95 (aud$128.48) from my credit card without my conset. I contacted by bank and was advised that I had provided my credit card details to the organisation and that I had to contact them directly to try and sort this out. This is the way they catch you off guard and falsely charge you for something you never intended to pay for in the first place. That and all of the other offers that pop as you try to finalise your order.

On 19 march I contacted the support email and was advised that I had agreed to a monthly charge of us$99.95 and that I was charged this amount for the trial because I didn't opt out within 14 days. I advised the support that at no point had I agreed to this and it was fraudulent. After much back and forth it was agreed they would refund half the cost and credit my account with us$50. This never occurred. They are now providing me with the run around and some transaction id number which isn't relevant to anything.

They have not refunded my money. They are liars and it has been a waste of time even trying to get my money back.

This organisation is a sham and whatever you do - do not waste your money.

I'm reporting them to action fraud so that hopefully they are shutdown and other consumers do not go through the same pain!

If enough of consumers report them hopefully they will be shutdown.

• Al
    AlanChen May 21, 2018

Don't get involve in buying any of this Abella Mayfair product. They are scamming innocent consumer of their hard earn money.

I had been scam by them and I had to cancel my credit card to stop them charging me further. Wrote to them and they promise to refund part of my money... never receives any refund or hear from them again.

For those involve with this company cheating consumers, i hope and pray that you all will have a BAD KARMA.

skincare products I did not order but was charged for: au$233.13.

1) I did not order Abella Mayfair skincare products but was charged for: Aus$233.13. I was promised a refund of USD$99.00, that was not honoured.

Please Resolver, try to recover the total: AU$233.13.

2) On the internet, I found many complaints against Abella Mayfair re unauthorised charges - labelling sales practices a "scam".

3) I had never heard of Abella Mayfair until my MasterCard statement of: 1 February 2018, showed 5 (five) unauthorised charges total: Aus$233.13, for 5 products that I had not ordered - the charges were each dated: 27 December 2017.

4) Abella Mayfair may have got my MasterCard details via the recent hacking of my Gmail service. Gmail technician who fixed it, Mark Hall, toll free in Australia: [protected], Ext: 1051, said the hack was from Mexico and advised and changed my email address.

5) On 12 January, 2018, I rang Abella Mayfair customer support - Aust: +[protected], and spoke to Daniel Robertson.

6) Fri, 12 Jan '18, I emailed Daniel Robertson, [protected]@abellamayfair.com:
"Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your help on the phone today, for your sense of humour and for (your promise of) refunding US$99.95.

"A bit of background:
Unfortunately I am really 80 years old! Born: 12/3/37(!) in London...

'I have no idea how Abella Mayfair got my MasterCard details, etc, to charge me for products I did not order totalling Aus$233.13...
• from a company of which I have not heard -
• for beauty aids which, at age 80, I have no use!

"Also, it is incomprehensible (and disturbing) that your company's 14 day "no refund policy" stipulates the start date from date of order - with no allowance for shipping - I am in Australia. I understand your records show my order was made on 28/12/17. Today, 12/1/18, fifteen, days later, on receipt of my MasterCard statement, I spoke with you regarding the above.

"I trust that you will use your best efforts to find a senior member of staff who has the authority to make an "executive decision" to have the entire Aus$233.13, refunded to my Ignite MasterCard.

"See my Ignite MasterCard statement received 11/1/18, MasterCard scan:
B Joss 1, MasterCard.pdf

Yours hopefully, Barbara Joss"

7) On 12 Jan 2018, at 4:33 Daniel Robertson wrote:
"Hi Barbara,

"We do apologize for the inconvenience, however we are not liable for any identity theft on your part because it is your sole liability to secure any personal information, e.g. account information, etc. and we are not liable for any loss or identity theft because it is beyond our jurisdiction.

"Just to clarify the shipping and handling fee is non-refundable.

"But to rectify the situation we are willing to reverse the charge on January 11, 2018 which is $99.95 USD and all the products are yours to keep, you don't have to ship any products back.

"This serves as a confirmation that we have processed the $99.95 USD refund back to your card. Please allow 3-5 business days for the said refund to be reflected back to your account.

"We already cancelled your account for you to avoid any further charges.

"Rest assured that no more future charges will be taken out & no more products will be sent out.

8) 254856:133 On 12 Jan 2018, at 11:59 pm, Ryan Ordaz wrote:

Good Day!

"This serves as a confirmation that we have processed the $99.95 USD refund back to your card. Please allow 2-4 business days for the said refund to be reflected back to your account.

"We already cancelled your account for you to avoid any further charges.

"Thank you.

Sincerely,

Customer Support"

9) On Thu, 19 January 2018 at 12:44 pm, wrote:
"Hi Ryan & Daniel,

"On Sunday last, I found I couldn't send or receive emails. Only just fixed. Was told by Gmail that my email had been hacked "in Mexico" - so damaged, Gmail had to give me a new email address.
Please Note: [protected]@gmail.com

"This could have something to with how Abella Mayfair got the order I did not make totalling Aus$233.13.

"Thank you in advance for the refund of $99.95 USD which I have not yet been able to check.

"To ensure Abella Mayfair remains a Good Corporate Citizen, I'm sure that between the two of you the Executive Decision can be made to further refund me the remaining monies to make up the Aus$233.13, that I was erroneously charged.

"I look forward to your reply.

10) On Mon, 12 Feb wrote:
"Hi Daniel & Ryan,

"Thank you, today I received my January 2018 Master Card statement containing, as you promised, the refund of: AU$131.14, from gloriouslooknow.com [protected] - which I assume is another name for Abella Mayfair Products.

"But I am horrified to (also) see a 2nd charge of AU$131.29, deducted from my account by gloriouslooknow.com [protected] - made up of $99.95, plus Foreign Fee $3.82!!!

"So, your company still owes me the promised refund of: AU$131.14!!!

"Not only does Abella Mayfair/gloriouslooknow charge me AU$233.13, for products I did not order, but to add insult to injury, the promised AU$131.14, refund has been nullified by a further charge of AU$131.29, WHICH IS MORE THAN THE REFUND!!!

"I trust you will have AU$131.14, refunded to me immediately - PLUS A GOODWILL SUM FOR MISMANAGEMENT.

"(You both wrote:) 'We already cancelled your account for you to avoid any further charges.Rest assured that no more future charges will be taken out & no more products will be sent out.'

11) date??????? From???????

Good Day

"We just want to inform you that we already cancelled your account last 01/11/2018 and also we provided you a full amount of refund last 01/12/2018 for $99.95 USD and this is the recent charges showing in your account that we also returned to your card. We do not see anymore charges after 01/11/2018.

Thank you."

12) On Tue, 13 Feb wrote:
"Hi Ryan & Daniel,

"I just wish that as you say, my account was cancelled on 01/Nov/2017 (Not 2018!), as the *deduction of $131.28 was made over 2 months later on 11/ Jan/18!

"The *refund of AU$131.14, is also dated 11/Jan/18 and not 01/Dec/2018 (should be 2017!), which is one month after you state my account was closed.

"Please check your Glorious Look Now (gloriouslooknow.com [protected]) accounts for date: 11/Jan/18.

"Below is a scan of my January 2018 Master Card statement showing the above*. B Joss 2 ... .pdf.

My January 2018 Master Card statement below:

13) On 14 February 2018 Jade Nicholl wrote:
"Hi Barbara,

"Thank you for getting back to us. I apologize for all the confusion but let me just make it clear. You signed up and established an account with us on December 28, 2017. You were charged for the full cost of your Rapid Wrinkle Control on January 11, 2018 around 9:29 am. you then called us in the evening to cancel your account (please note that the charge was already taken out at this time). The only transaction that has transpired on 2017 is the sign up and purchase of our products and this was done on December not January 2017 as that would not make any sense, we weren't even operating yet at that time. There was no mismanagement committed but simply a misunderstanding on the dates mentioned above. You were already refunded $99.95 in full and this amount will reflect in your account within 2 to 4 business days.

"Ticket: https://securesupport.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/261665"

14) After the email from Jade Nicholl, above, I gave up contact with Abella Mayfair.

15) Over to you, Resolver.

• Updated by arabrab · Apr 04, 2018

I need to include 2 attach mens to my Complaint - Can not find a facility. Please help.

• Updated by arabrab · Apr 04, 2018

Need to include 2 attachments - How? Please help. B Joss

[Resolved] unauthorized credit card charges

I was charged $133 AUD back in December, i contacted your company to ask why and they said because I had...

[Resolved] abella mayfair / unauthorized credit card charges

I only signed up for the free trial. I received what I assumed was the free trial and it is does not remove...

wrinkle cream

To whom it may concern
I had a message sent to me saying you have won a free sample of wrinkle cream. I never once signed up to anything else but they have some how got my bank details and deducted $123 from me. I do not want this skincare products and won't this to stop and stop taking money from my account. This is illegal and I will be pursuing it.
Regards Tania

scammers

I had recently received a site through sms saying that i had won and i had a couple of stuff to choose...

Callaghan Cosmetics

[Resolved] abella mayfair order no ord5a90a7bbe2137982046934

I gave my credit card details to pay for shipping and handling of skin care from this company. I agreed to pay $3.95 US. $5.21 AU was debited to my credit card on 9 Jan 2018

On 23rd January I was charged $129.41 as I did not pick this up on that statement it was February when an amount of $132.18 was debited. I received another sample around 4th March

I tried phoning them but could not get in contact with them. I sent an email requesting a refund but was refused. I have since cancelled the VISA so that I cannot be charged again.

How can a company get away with this ? Can you please help? I have put this to my bank but not sure what it going to happen

• Abella Mayfair's response · Mar 27, 2018

To whom it may concern,

We encourage the customer to reach us by phone or email so we can reach an

amicable resolution for them. We're happy to help the customer and aim to

maximize customer satisfaction with industry-leading response times, fast

shipping, and a 30 day money guarantee. We offer a trial program and the

customer agreed to the terms and conditions explanation and how it is not a

free sample. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee explanation. Your

subscription was canceled as well. Rest assured that no more future charges

will be taken out & no more products will be sent out. If you have any

further concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us through phone or via

email.

If you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us

through phone or via email.

Thank you.

[Resolved] maximum moisturizer through pretty face today and 90 second rapid wrinkle control through smooth eyes system

I had ordered for the above two free samples on 4th Dec 2017 and paid $6.75 & $5.39 for postage of both the products with my credit card . Since then i got debited on 15th Dec 2017 for $136.36 & $122.71 and again on 15th Jan 2018 for $131.21 & $118.09 without my consent . I would like to request total refund of $508.37 as i had never placed any other order besides my free samples from you.

• Updated by urvi shah · Mar 21, 2018

• Abella Mayfair's response · Mar 22, 2018

unauthorized credit card charges

I made an online request, in January 2018, to be sent a free sample only having to only pay for postage. On 2 January 2018, I got billed $5.07 and $6.38, amounts deducted from my account.

However, the amounts $127.38 and $113.92 were further deducted from my account on 15 January 2018 and 16 January 2018 respectively. I received the 90 second rapid wrinkle control (15 ml) and 24-hour day and night cream (30 ml) in one postage bag.

Then a further $128.21 was deducted from my account on 13 February 2018. I received another 90 second rapid wrinkle control (15 ml) in the mail on 15 March 2018.

After receipt of the second rapid wrinkle control package, I thought something was not right, so I checked my account and that is when I realized I had been scammed.

I then attempted to cancel online but got a prompt to purchase yet another one of your products to be able to complete cancellation, which I find frustrating, as I do not want any of your products. There is no indication of a mailing address to return your products.

To this date, I have not opened nor used any of the products, as I am utterly disgusted that I have been conned into thinking this was all legitimate regarding your approach to promoting your (said) product.

I had not placed an order other than that for a sample of the product, a free sample as you claimed to have advertised, and was never ever my intention to subscribe, but you seem to have somehow managed to get me on your subscription list, without my knowledge.

I request to be refunded and be taken off your so-called subscription immediately, as I do not want any of your products.

Your immediate response in resolving this matter would be appreciated.

anti wrinkle cream and moisture

This is an out right scam company Do not order anything from them I never received any testers or product...

unauthorized credit card charges

I purchased your 90 second rapid wrinkle control and Maximum Moisture in January in an advertisment which advised the only cost would be postage of about $4 each, but my credit card was charged $127.52 on 30 January 2018.

I have placed copies of each order confirmation at the bottom of this message.

I have today received another tube of the rapid wrinkle control which I did not order and my credit card has been charged an additional $133.50 on 2 March 2018.

My order no. is ORD5A99E2877E082693809437

Please refund the amounts of $127.52 and $133.50 to my card and advise where I can return the product I received today. The original order confirmation email is below. Please reply to this email within 48 hours.

Order Number: 1969925

[protected]@abellamayfair.com
[protected]

Items in Your Order

Hi Helen,

Thanks for your order of 90 Second Wrinkle Control!

Your order is currently being processed and will ship promptly.

Delivery usually takes 7-10 days after it leaves our warehouse.

Congratulations! You will soon have the best product at your fingertips to fight years back and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Feel the pleasure of having an improved, soft and smooth skin!

Before you use the product, read the instructions for usage to get the best of possible results.

Always make sure your skin is carefully cleansed before the application. Use the product regularly to enable our special ingredients to deliver their full power to your skin cells.

We are committed to providing each of our valued clients excellent customer service. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact one of our professional customer service representatives:

Email: [protected]@abellamayfair.com
Phone: [protected]
Office Hours: 7:00am - 10:00pm EST (Monday thru Friday)

Order Total:

[protected]@abellamayfair.com
[protected]

Items in Your Order

Hi Helen,

Thanks for your order of our Maximum Moisture!

Your order is currently being processed and will ship promptly.

Delivery usually takes 7-10 days after it leaves our warehouse.

This product is the best choice to moisturize and nourish your skin! You will soon find out that there is no simpler way to fight dryness and aging skin.

Before you use the product, read the instructions for usage to ensure the best of possible results. Please do not forget to apply it every day in the mornings and reapply as needed throughout the day.

Always make sure your skin is carefully cleansed before the application.

Email: [protected]@abellamayfair.com
Phone: [protected]
Office Hours: 7:00am - 10:00pm EST (Monday thru Friday)

Order Total:
$4.95 usd

rapid wrinkle control

In January I asked for you to send a free sample only having to pay postage.
Today I was billed for 132.57$
In the post today I received another tube which I did not order .
I will be returning today and do not want any of your products.
I feel I have been conned and are disgusted.
I am so disappointed to be billed, being a pensioner with little money I thought a cream which could help my wrinkles around my eyes would help.
Unless you resolve I will have see a lawyer to see what can be done .
Hopefully it doesn't have to come to this
Kevin.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices