Having problems with LBC Express?

1800 108 585 999 (Philippines)
1800 522 0000 (Australia)
1800 816 222 (Malaysia)
+63 322 320 668 (Philippines)
+63 858 5999 (Philippines, Metro Manila)
+63 908 6522 (Philippines, Business Solutions)
+1 800 338 5424 (United States)
+44 203 110 2522 (United Kingdom)
+34 931 770 555 (Spain, Barcelona)
+34 911 868 889 (Spain, Madrid)
+673 224 4367 (Brunei)
+673 224 1219 (Brunei)
+852 800 961 522 (Hong Kong)
+1 670 234 9013 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+1 670 233 5605 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+966 547 212 962 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 800 101 2708 (Singapore)
SM City Cebu
Cebu
Philippines

Complaints & Reviews

delivery rider

As far as I know if receiver ako may pepermahan akong na received ko yung item.. Di yung gagawa nalang ang driver or rider ng perma ko.. What if mag complain akong hindi ko na receive yung item? You don't have proof na na recieve ko kasi even ying signature wasn't mine.. Worst is maling item pa ang deniliver nila sakin.. The driver was so rude. He wants me to go in a lbc branch to return the item even sabi ko ng e rereject ko or e rereturn item ko kasi that parcel ay hindi sakin. He talks a lot in a street blah blah blah. Does it a right manners you have in yout employees? For how many times just now I encountered a delivery rider tulad nya..

[protected]

The representative I spoke with over the phone was rude and does not have sense of urgency. all she can say is for me to just call back and check who else could help me. really??? bad customer service experience. I asked for help on how the delivery can be assured to be delivered today as I do not have any Mobile number to contacted, she hangup the phone and did not submit any report. I need someone from the delivery team to call my landline number to coordinate with the delivery as my mobile number is no longer active.

Pls contact marlen sanez
Cp:[protected]
Add:blk13 lot34 ph7 southville 4 brgy.pooc santa rosa laguna

Hindi parin po dumarating sa location.pls pkideliver npo.pkidoble check nlng po address na nakaindicate.hindi daw po kc makita un location.un address po na nakainput sa taas ng msg un po ang tama.hindi po namin alam king san lbc pipick up in.kya pkideliver nlng po door to door.almost 1wk na po kmi ng iinty ng delivery.

soaked my boxes in the rain and theft of contents.

On 9/12/18 I sent 5 boxes to my families in Zamboanga City, Mindanao. 4 of those were delivered very wet and items were missing like Hersheys chocos, coffee, backpacks, shoes and clothes and who knows what else because I didn't list every item that I enclosed. The 1 box that was addressed to my niece in Lumbayao was delivered by a truck with no company name on it according to her. The 5th box addressed to my nephew for pickup in the city was not wet and unopened while the 4 boxes in question were addressed to towns located far away from the city. According to your computer on 10/29/18 these 4 boxes were forwarded from Manila to Zamboanga team for distribution and were received on 11/25 and 11/26 by the recipients. It took almost a month (short only by 4 days) to be delivered. I am not requesting for any payment for lost items but I do hope that you terminate your dishonest employees or contractors. Unfortunately the recipients didn't think of taking photos as proof. Last week I mailed a copy of my driver license being the sender and copies of the Shipper's Export Declaration and Packing List as suggested by your customer service rep. Thanks for your prompt attention on this matter.

lbc delayed delivery

HELLO LBC, KALA PO NAMIN HARI KAYO NG PADALA? BAKIT GANUN? LAST DECEMBER 5, 2018 PA PINADALA UNG BAGAHE FROM MANILA TO PADRE GARCIA BATANGAS LANG UNTIL NOW WALA PARIN??! ETO CURRENT STATUS PERO DI PARIN NADEDELIVER SA TAO.
Reciever Alvin Untalan
mobile # [protected]
#57 Bukal, Padre Garcia Batangas 4224 Philippines

Tracking Number
Date of Last Status Transaction Status
December 06, 2018 Arrived at LIPA DELIVERY TEAM.
December 05, 2018 Forwarded to LIPA DELIVERY HUB.
December 05, 2018 Arrived at CENTRAL EXCHANGE HANGAR.

all products for delivery was not delivered almost 10x

Noong una po, ok lang sa akin na hindi denilever ang mga pinadala sakin kahit for delivery lahat ng binayaran...

I am complaint about delivery

Ilan bese na saakin ginawa ng nag dedeliver nag ttxt sila ng. Your ordered item w/ Ref#[protected] will...

no delivery at all/poor customer service

Though I know that LBC may not take time to read the complaints of its customers, I'll post it anyway. Kayo...

shipping box open and delivered late

First, tracking no. [protected] was sent last dec. 3 with arrival date of dec. 4 on receipt but it arrived in dec 5 evening, the receivers flight to Saudi was in the afternoon of dec. 5 hence it didn't reach the said person. We called to follow up in dec 4 but nothing happened.

Second, the box was labeled fragile but still when it arrived, the box was open on both sides. We are still checking if there is something lacking inside.

this employee refused to talk to me on the phone as I needed to talk to her to ask for other options

I sent my staff to send bday invitations and was told that it would take 2-3 days for it to reach the recipient. I called my staff and ask to talk to this certain brenda olete ir olite or something to that sound. But this lbc employee bluntly my staff "AYOKO"! I grew mad as I was in panic and wanted to ask her for other options even if it would cost me more coz the invitations must be in tacloban by saturday. I don't know if it's protocol in your company not to assist customers over the phone even if it pertains to a very important issue. I am very dismayed and disappointed with this arrogance. You should take some action on this kind of employees as they are the ones who taint your company's name and reputation.

about my package

Ask ko lang po. Bakit hindi naideliver ang package ko po.. Complete address nmn po ang nakalagay.. Bakit sabi...

LBC Express Lipa City

late delivery

just wish that this issue of late delivery of packages will be addressed. Before, I really admired the fast or next-day delivery by LBC provided the packaged is accepted within cut-off time. But lately, I already experienced receiving late deliveries several times. Like in the attached example, tracking says it was supposed to delivered yesterday but I have not received it yet.

late delivery

I would like to complain regarding our delivery status since at 1pm we should expect a delivery but until now no package has been delivered. We drop by at your branch in Gaisano Talisay at 7pm hoping we can get it, but the personnel said package cannot be claimed since package is in Mandaue. And when we got home, I checked the delivery status online, and as per checking it was forwarded at 10am at talisay Hub. And how come package is in Mandaue?

Attached photo is the delivery status per online checking.

Hope I can hear any feedback and settlement sooner from you.

delivery

I would like to comolain your personnel in lbc cabuyao delivery hub, about todays incident, sinabi ng tao nyo...

I would like to file a formal complaint for requesting a refund of my shipping fee that has not been successfully made

Because I found out immediately that I've been scammed so that's why I called customer care several times to hold my shipment before it goes to its destination which is foreign country and I request for RTO. I've already got the item back but my concern here is my money that I used for shipment fee because it did not reach to its destination I want to refund my money.

For this matter, I would like to ask your good office to investigate this so I can claim the money that I payed for the shipping fee.

Thank you for your preferential attention heeded to this matter

Sincerely yours,
MARRY HANNA JOYCE D. ALBAY

LBC Express Moa, Pasay City

payment did not reflect

On Nov. 29, I went to LBC Colon to wire my Cebu Pac payment, I booked a flight this coming Dec.30. Then on the next day, I received an email from Cebu Pac that they haven't received my payment thus they are going to cancel my booking and indeed, there is no booking under my name when I checked their website. Then, I got a call from LBC Colon that they will submit a report. It's been two days already but I havent heard anything from them anymore. I dont need a report, all I need is to have a CONFIRMED STATUS of my flight this December 30 because I wanna go home. Please this is urgent as the seat availability is very limited!!! Is there a solution for this or shall I get my payment so that I can book a new flight. Pls call me since I havent heard any update from LBC anymore. My callback number is [protected] and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com

payment did not reflect

irresponsible staff

May nagpadala sakin ng aloe vera from baguio for pick up pero nilagay lang yung address ko, pag punta ko sa LBC APARRI branch they told me na door to door na raw un. They called yung magshiship pero sabi nya wala raw sakanya yung parcel ko. So sabi ko icheck naman nila sa loob yung parcel ko kasi plant un at baka mamatay. Sabi nila wala daw dun. At may gana pa talagang makipag CHISMISAN YUNG isang staff dun at hindi ako inaasikaso. Like how could you hire that kind of staff?! Tumawag sila bandang 5 pm (nakauwi na ako by that time) saying na for pck up pala yung parcel ko? Tapos parang kasalanan ko pa? Angbabastos ng staf[censored] Please talk to your staff sa LBC APARRI BRANCH. Hindi na nga nila ako inaassist ng tama, puro pa sila naka busangot. Service with a smile? Wth, what a lie. The worst

delayed delivery

To whom this may concern, I am deeply displeased by the service. This is the second time my package ha...

good day to all,

i would like to file complain regarding the money i send to Bueno E. Santos, 158 Olongapo Gapan Road San Jose Guagua Pampanga. [protected]

Sender info : danilo Luna Herrero
address : 2476 F. Balagtas st. Pandacan Mla
branch: streamline plaza palumpong st.
corner Beata Pandacan

I've send the money 26-Nov-18 til to date
said money was not send to said person.

After some follow up: reason for delay INCOMPLETE ADDRESS, i dont know this will possible while even cp# of person is stated in the form.

we cannot tolerate such irresponsible reason

Please do the necessary action

danilo herrero

lost item

Nagpadala ako ng brand new celfone nov 23 2018 papuntang puerto princesa pagdating don nov 28 pick up ng...

LBC Walter Cabanatuan