LBC Expressadmission package undelivered to nairobi, kenya

M

hey, am Adan from Kenya, my cousin sent me an admission package from Manila to Nairobi, the package was accepted and sent on 19th May 2017 and my cousin was told i should collect the package on 23th May 2017, i tracked down the package and it said on May 19th 2017 6:54:58 PM the package was accepted at ROBINSONS PLACE MANILA, May 19th 2017 9:42:35 PM it arrived at VCARGO EXCHANGE, May 20th 2017 4:19:15 AM it was forwaded to TIE-UP. From here i havent heard any tracking updates that was the last update i got, my tracking number is [protected], i dont know where my damn package is and i dont know who i can contact, and the deadline day of the delivery has past and am late for enrollment of the university, i should be in Manila before 25th May 2017. please contact me via +[protected] and my email is [protected]@gmail.com, please resolve my problem as soon as possible. Thanks.