Lambert and Lambertfraud

B Review updated:

Lambert and Lambert say that they market patents, while they only give you a 3 papers evaluation for $150, even the evaluation is not objective or thorough, this is a real fraud simply because they don't do what they say they do, they don't market patents or contact companies, they only take your money and run!

• Mick green's Response · Apr 21, 2019

L&B real blue. Cigarettes going out. And constantly requiring to be re-lit?

• Pmhunt's Response · Sep 24, 2019

As above

Jan 02, 2012

I disagree with your review. I used Lambert & Lambert also and paid $195.00. They need some money to research our products and $195 is small to do some leg work for you and me. The thing is, they didn't think either of our ideas was the next big hola-hoop. The ideas were rejected. It happens and needs to happen. They are in business to make money from licensing inventor ideas, and they really want to place products. We just didn't have the right ideas yet. I still recommend L&L even though they didn't buy my idea. They do have many real products placed in the market place today. Keep thinking! $195 is cheap to find out that your idea isn't a big seller. You could have spent thousands on your own discovering the same thing for yourself.

May 11, 2012

Stay away from Lambert & Lambert. Yes they are a rip off. They have no intentions in representing your product. They have such an evaluation system that even the Apple I pad would not have passed. They take your money and will NEVER even talk with you. Once they have your money and you complain they stop all communications with you. STAY AWAY. They are exactly like another company called Davidson. If you have ever heard of them STAY AWAY also. Trust me when I tell you that their evaluation is a joke. Look at their site with the "Testimonials" They are all fake. No last names and no way to ask there "satisfied" customers because there are none. After they STOLE my money they stopped answering e mails ect. STAY AWAY FROM LAMBERT & LAMBERT, unless you want to throw $200.00 out the window.

Dec 11, 2018
    Lambert & Butler - Lambert&butler original silver
    BIRMINGHAM
    England, West Midlands
    United Kingdom

I have been smoking these cigarettes for a very long time and never had a problem but I've just bought a pack from my local costcutter store and one of the cigarette had something lokked like a it of plastic stuck to the tip lucky enough I noticed or I could of choked on that

• K
      Feb 26, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - Lambert & Butler Blue Ice Crushball superkings
    Tescos millom
    United Kingdom

I have purchased two packets of these cigarettes, and they are menthol before you pop them.. All 40 [censored] I bought in the past two weeks were, but I have smoked these since they appeared in my local tescos several months ago and they have never been menthol before the pop before.

• G
      Mar 10, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - Lambert and butler blue Bright air filter
    United Kingdom

Big hole in all the tabs
    I dunno if they are supposed to be like this but they don't smoke properly and for the price I pay I expect them to be okay

• C
      Apr 02, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - Cigarette Paper not stuck to filter
    United Kingdom

The head falls of the cigarette when light and the paper is not stuck to paper or filter

My email [protected]@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - L&B real blue
    26 Westwood close Scarborough YO112JB
    United Kingdom

I have been smoking this brand of cigarettes for a long time. And just recently the cigarettes are constantly going out. And require the lighting. Is there a reason for this. I.e change of manufacturing process ?

Apr 30, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - Lambert and butler crushball
    United Kingdom

Every single cig was contaminated with menthol without being popped. Not the first packet either.
    I used to enjoy these cigarettes whats happened ?
    will not be buying these again.

Jun 01, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - L&b ice crushball superkings
    United Kingdom

I have purchased a packet of l&b ice crushball superkings from my local shop on carnforth crescent Grimsby and every cigarette is menthol before you even crush the ball, I buy these because I don't like to always smoke a menthol cigarette.

Jun 02, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - L&b ice crushball superkings

Jul 06, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - l&b blue crushball
    United Kingdom

bought three packets of 20 l&b blue crushball so far and majority have not been crushball or menthol. each pack had about 2 that were crushball

Jul 21, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - Lambert and Butler Original
    United Kingdom

Hello. I bought a pack of 20 ORIGINAL and I've noticed the last few are Light, there is holes in the filer! This wasn't the whole packet as I have only noticed when having a cigarette and didn't seem right!

Aug 05, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - lambert and butler blue (bright blue)
    United Kingdom

I bought a packet from I shop local to me and it's strange as I find these hard to smoke never had a problem before with these at all . Can u confirm by the pictures I'm sending if they are real or fakes then this needs reporting to the right Authorities to make this stop.
    The barcode is [protected]

My email is [protected]@gmail.com

Aug 05, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - Real Blue
    United Kingdom

Completely confused. Been smoking this brand for years. I've got past the changes including the seemingly longer filter. My local store is now selling this version. Apart from rogue cigarettes that won't burn and frequently need relighting they taste different. Are they imports? Or is this the way they are now? Can track and trace help?

Aug 17, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - Lambert and Butler Silver
    United Kingdom

I bought a packet of lambert & butler silver from a shop in Hartlepool for £10.
    This photo attached is what was inside one of the cigarettes.
    What is this please and this is not acceptable

• P
      Sep 30, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - Lambert and butler silver

Hi
    I am a smoker of lambert and butler silver and have been for
    Many years but recently the quality has not been the same. The cigarettes quite often just go out and I want to know if you have changed something as i am very unhappy with the quality and pay at least £10 per packet

Contact me on Pauline.[protected]@gmail.com

Regards
    Mrs p Hunt

• N
      Oct 21, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - Lambert and butler original silver

I have purchased a packet of cigarettes from Tesco's & 3 out of 20 are split at the seam so I cannot smoke them.

Oct 26, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - Lambert and butler
    Co op
    United Kingdom

All the tips where folded and I could not smoke them properly I had to buy another pack which is very costly cheers Christopher

• Y
      Nov 02, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - Lambert blue
    7 plover street bradford
    United Kingdom

I have bought a packet off cigs from a store in bradford there is no filter on the cigs this has happened a few times.
    This is not expectable
    Kind regards

Yazmin sharif
    [protected]@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - L & B blue crushball
    United Kingdom

At least one of the cigarettes out of the packet of Lambert & Butler blue crushball that I purchased from Tesco has no crushball inside the filter. I'm very disappointed by this. Could someone please look in to this please.
    Kind regards,
    Janine Wollen.

• B
      Dec 25, 2019
    Lambert & Butler - Original silver
    United Kingdom

Hi, I've been smoking your cigarettes for over 15 years I bought a packet today and have found one cigarette to have a big split in it
    My email is [protected]@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Richard cheetham

• L
      Jan 21, 2020
    Lambert & Butler - Lambert and butler crushball
    United Kingdom

Hi I purchased some 2 packs of cigarettes and none had the crush ball on them. I pay a lot of money on them and smoke no other cigarettes. I done earn a lot so would like to know how to rectify the problem many thanks

• P
      Feb 01, 2020
    Lambert & Butler - Real blue king size
    United Kingdom

I always smoke this brand of cigarette but the last few months I am wasting loads through damaged boxes. The lid falls apart resulting in damage to cigarettes

• C
      Feb 01, 2020
    Lambert & Butler - L and b blue bright crushball

Hi I bought a pack of [censored] and when I got to the back level of the [censored] I found 1 of the [censored] hadn't been sealed properly so the end of the tip wasn't attached to all of the tobacco part as some of the paper that is ment to be attached to it just hanging off I thought I would let you know incase your machine isn't working properly