Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Furniture La-Z-Boy Expensive very bad quality furniture and bad customer service

La-Z-Boy  -  Expensive very bad quality furniture and bad customer service

F
Author of the complaint
1:53 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We paid $5k for two couches and were told they will last us more than 15 years by the sales person. We waited 8 months for delivery. 6 months later we noticed one of the couches looked like something was wrong. I crawled in underneath and I could see something was badly broken inside the couch. We called lazy boy multiple time and a month or more later they sent someone out to look at it. The guy that showed up ripped the bottom of the couch open and there were multiple pieces of lightweight flimsy wood pieces broken. 2 months later after multiple calls we received text messages that someone will come to our house to repair the couch. We confirmed and received multiple reminder text messages. I took vacation that day and waited. No one showed up. I wasted a day of my vacation at my home, I could not go anywhere and i'm pissed off. We called lazy boy the next day and its like they don't care. We are not going to call again, if lazy boy doesn't show that they care and get our couch fixed within a week from today we will ask for our money back through our lawyers. Lazy boy has a horrible customer service and sell very bad quality furniture.

More La-Z-Boy complaints & reviews

La-Z-Boy - poor quality/ mechanisims break
La-Z-Boy - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality
La-Z-Boy - delivery charges