Kroger — long lines and deli closing early
On July 26, 2019, at 9:15 pm, I visited the deli looking to purchase a loaf of Italian bread. There was none. Went there again on July 27 at 8:15 pm- still no Italian bread in the deli.
On July 27, 2019 @ 8:00 pm CST, I visited the above store. The posted deli hours state the deli is open until 9:00 pm. At 8:23 pm, the lights were off. I asked the attendant if I could purchase deli meat and was advised "No, I have already started spraying chemical" Please :stay open until the posted hours OR change the sign.
In addition the seafood counter was closed.
The same night at 8:35 pm, there was only one cashier with people waiting in line four people deep and the self check area was "standing room only with all registers occupied with customer's waiting" The manager walked up front, saw the lines and walked away toward the deli.
Please help this store! We, your customers deserve better.
Visit REF# 02727Z Visit TC# 09FEE391851FD658
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy
- Kroger - fired unjustly
- Kroger - employee complaint
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service!
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out