ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Kroger Store Tanglewood Mallemployee at registers

Tall Female employee that wears way too much perfume and borders on stinky. I am a 70 Yr Old senior and I cannot be around a lot of smells like that. She wares gray jeans a lot and drives a red mustang with white racing stripes. There is a real lot of seniors that shop from the 2 seniors centers in the area and I feel pretty sure they cant be around perfume smells either. I have told the store manager about this issue in the past but nothing has been resolved. I believe that people should be able to shop in a store without having to be subjected to overly perfumed smells that almost leave them sickly. My spouse does not ware any type of perfume or what I call smelly goods.
Larry Boone [protected]

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Krogercustomer service

I appreciate Kroger, I really do. The prices are affordable and near home. But one thing Kroger has to do is remain professional. ...Treat all customers the same. When a customer that happens to be a former employee comes in, DO NOT USE THAT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUMBARD THEM WITH PERSONAL QUESTIONS. Questions like where do you work? Where do you live? Did you get married yet?...Those are just examples...Instead, as did you find what you needed sir/ misses?...I should not have to remind employess when I come in that I don't want to talk about work or other personal things. Kroger wants to know where I work because the chick there that has been there forever is scared that her job is in jeporday. So everytime I come in, we gotta play mind games. Mind your business. Ring my stuff up and smile, that's it. I don't want to tell Kroger my life story. My life don't revolve around the fact that I don't or do work there. What happenned to real customer service.? I feel like the FBI is on my tail when I come in ..lol...Just chill. Just ring and smile.

Comment Guidelines