Krogerdrinks

K

Hello. This is the second complaint I made and has still not been fixed. Our team eats lunch at the Kroger at willow lawn Virginia. The soda fountain NEVER works. On the rare occasion that is does there will be no kids or no cups or no straws. So I usually get a drink from the front coolers. They are normally empty but can usually find something. On many occasions like everyday!!! There has been raw meaT in these cooler with drinks! I have talked to the employees at the front about this and how gross that is!!! But still happens frequently! We have get our lunch now and stop somewhere else for a drink.

drinks