Having problems with Kroger?

Kroger reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 19, 2007. The latest review Pharmacy was posted on Sep 11, 2021. The latest complaint store was resolved on Mar 27, 2020. Kroger has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1200 reviews. Kroger has resolved 83 complaints.

Kroger Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 221 4141 (Call Center)
+1 513 762 4000 (Corporate Switchboard)
The Kroger Co., Customer Relations, 1014 Vine Street

+1 310 884 9000

Fred Meyer Stores, Inc.
3800 S.E. 22nd Ave., Portland, OR 97202
+1 503 232 8844

Fry's Food Stores of Arizona, Inc.
500 S. 99th Ave., Tolleson, AZ 85353

+1 425 455 3761

Ralphs Grocery Co.
1100 W. Artesia Blvd., Compton, CA 90220
+1 310 884 9000

Smith's Food & Drug Centers, Inc.
1550 South Redwood Rd., Salt Lake City, UT 84104
+1 801 974 1400

Houston Division
19245 David Memorial Drive, Shenandoah, Texas 77385
+1 713 507 4800

Dallas Division
751 Freeport Pkwy, Coppell, Texas 75019
+1 469 645 7900

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kroger Customer Service. Initial Kroger complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kroger above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kroger. Discuss the issues you have had with Kroger and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kroger Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

KrogerThe rudeness of the cashier!

Thursday, June 17, 2021 @, 5pm. I had entered the store to puck up a few items and had to use a electric scooter as I have a new foot injury. I selected the items to purchase and was checked out by Beverly! She was quite rude and I. patient! Among the items I purchased were 18 large eggs. The grocery bagger, who obviously had no experience or concern for his craft, placed my eggs in a bag and was about to place of Coke Zero Sugar on too of them before I stopped him! The cashier was totally unconcerned! I have been shopping at Kroger for many years but have NEVER been treated so rudely! I believe the store manager, MS. Barbells, should be made aware of this incident!

Jun 09, 2021

Kroger — Contaminated produce

I am writing concerning a health issue at the Kroger store located at 5021 Teasley Lane Denton, Texas. I...

Jun 09, 2021

Kroger — Home delivery

04/07/2021 did a complaint and nothing happen, still waiting. Your home delivery service is ok but they...

KrogerPharmacy

Agent called with wrong information when I gave push back the threatening to hang up had to speak with the visiting pharmacist and got the proper information. Call came from the Smyrna TN location at 11:50am. Please advise that we choose to come there by choice not obligation with service like I will have family and friends change pharmacy due to service and lack of compassion for the agent.

Jun 06, 2021

Kroger — Deli / lunch meat

I have been getting lunch meat from Kroger deli for years. I now shop at the 13 mile road location in...

Jun 04, 2021

Kroger — Handicapped accessibility

This is about the Kroger store in Alvin, Texas. This store's electric carts are worn out, rattle...

KrogerOrder groceries and instacart brought me the wrong groceries

I am a 66 year old disable woman. I am also on a fixed income. I ordered the groceries on the 13th of May. I told the driver there weren't my groceries when I saw a pack of ground beef on top. I ask her to take it back it wasn't what I ordered. She left them on my pouch and got in her car. Very rude.
      I called customer service which was so hard to get through and she said they will give me my money back. And to give groceries away. So I gave them to next door neighbor.

I am still waiting and it's the 25th of May now. I am hungry and have no way to get any food. Never would have I ever thought Kroger's would have treat their customers like this.
      Reference # is [protected].

• Ya
          YameilSel Carr Jul 10, 2021

Kroger and Instacart are 2 separate entities. Sounds like your, "Beef, " is with Instacart.

May 24, 2021

Kroger — Fraudulent card activity

On May 24th, 2021, my bank contacted me (Centennial Bank) regarding several attempted transactions at other...

Krogersecurity at gas pumps

On Friday May 7th around 11AM I purchased approx. $19 worth of gas at the State St. New Albany, Indiana location. My bank always alerts me that a gas purchase was made on my debit card. On May 11th, I got a txt. alert from my bank stating a purchase of gas was made for $123.50, which was over my alert threshold. ( kroger fuel # 839 2130). Luckily, because of the alert I placed on my account, the charge was declined, so I wasn't out anything. I'm alerting you because I don't understand how this happens. How can someone use info. on my debit card 4 days later and purchase that much gas ? I know there are devices that can be used to steal card info., but I don't know how it works.

May 17, 2021

Kroger — Unethical /threatening behavior

Cashier check/511 05/16/21 09:34pm 715 [protected] 136 After working 7 days in a row, just under 50 hour...

KrogerPharmacy

My complaint concerns the pharmacy at Kroger Store on Austin Peay Hwy. in Memphis, Tn.
          My prescriptions were called in on 5-6-21 and were still not ready on 5-11-21. I was told by a female pharmacy technician that she had been searching for favorable pricing, but I do not believe this. After 5 days?? She stated she already had my insurance info given by my clinic. I was also told a notification had been sent, which I never received.
          This tech became confused, asking for help from another female; then she walked away, no longer willing to help me. The new tech did not answer my questions about pricing. I WAS NEVER GIVEN THE PRICES OF ANY OF THE ITEMS. There were at least 4 people working in this pharmacy and NO ONE was willing or able to help me obtain my meds. It was blatantly obvious they did not care. Finally I cancelled the entire transaction.
          Absolutely terrible customer service and an upsetting experience.

Kroger Virginia, TysonHeritage farms chicken (possibly a tyson product)

Please tell me why they need to put carrageenan in the chicken. I does not need to be thickened. It does not need more poison. I know the broth might add a little weight to it, keep it from drying out on the shelf, but the carrageenan just makes it more inflammatory. It is not good for the pets, either. I like to be able to feed my dogs meat, and I believe one has developed an intolerance to chicken because of the additives. I want to buy chicken, not meat with an ingredient list.

KrogerPharmacy

Your pharmacy would not honor my lower price coupon from Goodrx. Goodrx was told that your pharmacy bought epinephrine auto inject pens from a higher priced company and they would not honor the Goodrx coupon I tried to use. I could have save $68.19 by using this coupon. If your company continues to purchase medications from companies that charge higher prices, my husband and I will go elsewhere for our prescriptions.

May 02, 2021

Kroger — Pharmacy #150 NPI [protected]

Horrible & incredible slow service. I went to the drive thru to pick up a prescription that was supposed...

KrogerUnion ave Memphis TN

The Kroger on union ave Memphis would not honor the sale ad even the assistant manager did not help. I ask in the seafood Dept before picking up my product which one was the ad they told me therefore I just put it back at ck out as no one could or would help. This is not the first issue I have had with this store. I am seriously ready to give up on Kroger.

KrogerCustomer Service

Isn't the point of customer service to assist customers in resolving issues??

I called in the first time because I placed an online order in the amount of $30.15 and my card was charged $60.30. Why are you charging me before you've even rung out my order at a cash register? That small thing would have avoided this entire problem.

At any rate, I was told to wait until the order was delivered and I'd see the correct amount reflect in my account. This was not the case. Nothing changed.

I called customer service. Your representatives are flip and rude. The CS Supervisor was a little better but kept insisting that he could do nothing about the problem. They have no empathy or compassion and by the time I am writing this email - I've had the opportunity to "discuss" (she couldn't have cared less about my issue) my issue with one CSR and one supervisor The other two (2)) have hung up on me before I could even tell them why I was calling.

You know what? It must really be nice that you have all gotten to keep your jobs during COVID. I just wish the rest of us were so lucky that we didn't have to get so upset over the difference of $30. I am not nor was I ever asking for any special treatment. I wanted to pay for my groceries as I always do. It is NOT RIGHT that you told my bank to hold that amount of money.

On top of taking my money and holding it, and forcing me into a position where I can't afford to buy my medication - your customer service representatives have hung up on me and not one of them demonstrated the compassion or empathy...

If this is how Kroger is choosing to help those of us who faithfully shop at their stores through COVID I will NEVER return to those stores and I will be sure to tell everyone what was done.

I needed my $30 today to buy my medication. Maybe Ill be able to do that in 5 days when the money is supposed to be credited back to my account. In the meantime I get to experience all the withdrawal symptoms. Your customer service sup could have done something to make this right...this whole situation is disgusting and morally wrong

• Cy
                      Cyncynlake May 11, 2021

I had a terrible experience at Kroger Pharmacy, Raleigh, Memphis, Tn. today and have resolved to boycott Kroger for the rest of my life. It will be no problem as there are many other stores/pharmacies to choose from.
                      I also experienced uncaring and rude pharmacy employees. My patronage will be elsewhere in the future, as I work hard for my money and will shop where I am treated fairly.

KrogerScheduling

I work at portland central fill and I was told that I have to work on one Sunday every eight weeks for at least 4 hours I had told them I am not available on Sundays due to the fact that I do Voulunteer work and they said I have to work this is not fair that I have to drop everything that I am doing to work they said that it is mandatory as well they already have a full staff that works on Sundays.

KrogerCash back program

Kroger added some thing to their app recently called cash back program.After buying numerous items and gaining cash back credits, I then was told that I could not use that to buy groceries going forward in Kroger! In other words it is a scam to spend more money in Kroger which you cannot get credit back for! They tell me now I have to use it on a PayPal account -who takes PayPal? certainly not Kroger! & Nobody that I shop with! What a bloody scam!!

Apr 18, 2021

Kroger — Pick up

Good afternoon. My name is Amanda McBride and I am reaching out in response to a horrible experience I had at...

Apr 14, 2021

Kroger — The people doing your shopping

I already filed a complaint and have not heard anything it was done on the 8 TH of this month. Your home...