Kroger #815bad manager

I have lived in this area most of my life, this is our nehiborhood store, and the first place I ever worked... Through the years I have heard many complaints on this stores employees and services. This store is having a major remodel, a whole new store is being built with a fuel center. This means new managers are already in the old store getting ready for the big move at the end of the year. With new change comes adjustments, yes we all know. I have witnessed and heard from an employee of down right rudeness, mistreatment, and just no effort on a managers duty on manager: Rosevelt Williams. Just because you have more education and you think you are better exprienced does not give you the right to abuse your role, not listening to your employees, and not getting to know your employees, and wrong accusations.