Kohl'spricing

I've made this complaint numerous times at the register to anyone who will listen and I'm always told to take the survey and complain there. The survey does not allow you to complain other than to say satisfied or dissatisfied - so now it is time to complain here. I'm tired of being ripped off when I make a purchase with Kohl's cash and a discounted price. Example: I purchased a retailed $129.99 camera today. It was on sale for $59.99. great! I had a 30% off coupon and $20 in Koh;s cash which would have made my purchase around $22.00. They charged my $33.03. Who's doing the math for you people? I've been told every time that I complain about it that many customers have had the same complaints but the register system rings up the total and nothing can be done about it. They are giving me my 30% with the Kohl's cash tied in. So today, I didn't get $17.99 off - I only got $12.00. STOP THIS UNETHICAL PRACTICE!

• Ko
    KohlsGeneral Jun 06, 2011

Well you cannot complain to the associates as it is not their fault. The computer automatically takes off the Kohl's cash first and then applies the 30% off. It doesn't matter which way you do it. Kohl's does this for a reason obviously, and that reason is so Kohl's can make some money so they stay in business.

• Go
    GoFigure! Apr 24, 2011

Oooh and by the way, stop ### lady! Yur ### isn't entitled to coupons they give them to yu as an incentive to come back nd shop again. Does yur dumb ### get 10$ back for every 50 yu spend at the grocery store? Yeeeah didn't think so!

• Go
    GoFigure! Apr 24, 2011

This company is completely full of ###! I worked for store 781 in brooklyn ny nd it was the worsttt! The customers were rude but the employees were worst! The managers there suck! Lance is a ### nd the rest of them follow his lead. I had a manager tell me I have the authority to give all the 15% off discounts I wanted to customers nd then lp ###ing fired me for it nd no one stuck up for me! Go figure!

mariahhustler Apr 22, 2011

AMEN Aidan!!! hahaha i hate about 98.97% of customers i deal with on a daily basis. i'm pretty sure they can't read either and are too ashamed to admit it, so they just throw a fit until the managers come over and cave into what the customer wants, kohls gets ripped off, and we continue to get ###-for-pay. i was called a ### at my own register the other day for telling a lady she didn't have to throw the coupon at me (after she crumpled it up). I assure you, you have not seen me be a ### ... but feel free to wait until i am off my shift hahaa. ### kohl's whiny ### customers.

• Ai
    Aidan Apr 15, 2011

How about you stop ### about getting free coupons?

The Kohl's Cash is a gift. It clearly outlines on the back of the coupon how it will be tendered. You should probably read your coupons before getting online to throw a temper fit about how you're being ripped off, when you're the on getting discounts. Granted, it's probably difficult to read, since you seem to be having such a hard time typing properly.

We don't have to give you anything. We choose to give you things. And you choose to try and rip us off for every cent we have. You know what? If we gave you what you wanted, we'd go out of business. It's amazing we still manage to have such good deals...but that's just because they pay us associates next to nothing for putting up with your whining and ### about how the register system tenders your coupons.

john Mar 28, 2011

That is exactly right! That is why I am here too!
    You guys are so weird (lol) This is because you make some statement that implies that I should not post here, but then give me my argument that used when you asked me some stupid question (lol).

john Mar 28, 2011

Pretty sure we did not ask you to comment in the room that this all started in.
    Respectfully,

john Mar 27, 2011

That is what they all say.
    Good. I am sure they will take that in account :)

john Mar 27, 2011

Stealth, I stopped my protest and addressed the issue on my blog, simply because I thought you were done. However, I assure you that if you that you better get the memo, because I specifically stated that if you did not stop...I would start the protest again.
    Read my daily blog:
    You better stop, before you get involved in something way over your head. I have the information of who you are. I was simply waiting for my legal team to give me permission to post it on my blog. However, I told them that you seemed to be acting like a girl now (yesterday) and seemed to be retreating. So I paused the protest.
    For your own sake, stop your personal insults towards me. Otherwise, overtime I assure that you will regret it. Unlike you, this is not my first rodeo Stealth with these kind of dynamics. I am not your average blogger out here, and I assure that I have the means of fighting back in way that you have never experienced the entire time you have been doing what you have been doing.
    To help you understand what is going on right now, one of the law firms I deal with was in the process of making copies of your nearly 4, 000 or more comments you have made in this forum. I assure you that it is not being done because of my issue with you, but maybe they know who you are and have had a previous issue with you and this forum. I think you know what I mean, but if you do not, I hope you never find out.
    Respectfully,

• Hb
    hbgguy11 Mar 27, 2011

Yeah nice complaint im sure they wouldnt mind you trying to get all you discounts somewhere else if you are ripping them off with all your purchases then come to internet boards and cry that you didnt even get more for less we all feel so bad for your horrible experience.

john Mar 26, 2011

I cannot believe this Stealth person has made 4, 000 comments on these complaint boards (lol). They are so rude too!
    Everyone alwasys thinks she is a man, so I decided to dedicate this to her:
    cut and paste link: http://www.piggybankblog.com/2008/03/25/stealth/