Koganrefer a friend scheme

I referred a friend who bought a 365 day plan however I didn't receive my $10 credit. I understand from her that she used the link but when I wasted 40 min waiting for a Kogan rep to assist me all I was told was that she needed to use the link, then be logged in & spend over $35. She can't remember if she remember if she was logged in... nor should it be that difficult to receive the whole of $10 when I've recruited a new long term customer for Kogan.
All I want is my $10 credit- surely it's not that hard!