Kmartfeedback.com — fraud and misrepresentation
KMart values your feedback:
Tell us about your experience & you could win a $2, 500 KMart gift card. Within 7 days of purchase go to kmartfeedback.com to complete the survey.
This is stated on the receipt when a purchase is made at their stores.
The e-mail address does not exist.
KMart is misleading people through fraud and misrepresentation to frequent their stores. In my humble opinion this is false advertising at it's finest.
They should be stopped by legal authority as they are praying on their own consumers.
More Kmartfeedback.com Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey!
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!