Kmartfeedback.comfraud and misrepresentation

D

KMart values your feedback:

Tell us about your experience & you could win a $2, 500 KMart gift card. Within 7 days of purchase go to kmartfeedback.com to complete the survey.

This is stated on the receipt when a purchase is made at their stores.

The e-mail address does not exist.

KMart is misleading people through fraud and misrepresentation to frequent their stores. In my humble opinion this is false advertising at it's finest.

They should be stopped by legal authority as they are praying on their own consumers.

DK

Mari Nov 23, 2007

Here you go everyone the link for the kmartfeedback.com is www.tlgsurvey.com I found it by accident, while looking for it myself. :) Hope this helps you all and good luck :)

• Ga
    Gaylynne Clark Nov 30, 2007

Recent purchase receipt on11/29/07 offered valued feedback upon entering kmartfeedback.com and a chance to win $2,500 gift card after entering their survey. Web site stated kmartfeedback did not exist.

Cheryl Duke Nov 30, 2007

I totally agree with this complaint. I was just at Kmart today and received my receipt with this feedback email address and nothing happened. What a scam this is. This is definitely false advertising for sure. I'm not impressed with this store at all.

• Mr
    Mrs. La'Toya Perkins Dec 03, 2007

Kmart is wrong for their stuff they say you could have a chance to win a $2,500 kmart gift card and there is no way to do it.

• Rt
    r.t.auld Dec 06, 2007

Could not find kmartfeedback.com, said sit was down and you wonder why Wal-Mart is doing such a better business!

• Mw
    m. witt Dec 08, 2007

I have more than one complaint about K-mart... I went there this week and spent 30 mins. waiting in line only to be told to go to the nest lane. Now tell me why does a store have all those registers and only two open. The store was so cluttered I could not find anything anywhere, and there were no workers to be found... So , why is it that they are still in business? I have decided to take my shopping elsewhere. This is not the first time all this has happened at this certain K-mart. I think one time is way too many for me... so you'll see me shopping elsewhere...

• Ju
    June Vance Dec 11, 2007

they want you to take a survey for a chance to win 2,500.00 gift card.when you go to the web site there is no such site

• Ki
    kimberly henry Dec 11, 2007

Something should be done about this false advertising with kmartfeedback.com. There is no such site, and is very misleading to the kmart customers. If kmart has to do this to get or keep business, they need to shut the place down!

• Mi
    Miriam Dec 12, 2007

Yesterday I was in the Kmart 71st and Pulaski. My daughter wanted to see some jewelry and the cashier was cashing out another young lady ( she had alot of clothing for baby and other things) there were other people waiting to see jewelry too . I ask why don't she take those things to the front cashier, this is the jewelry dept. not check out. She had no jewelry. But I felt something else going on there, even with the some of the other ladies waiting everyone had shopping carts with things in themand not looking at jewelry. This was unusual that no one was complainting and no one was looking any jewelry, but us. This happen about 7:45 & 8:45pm Dec 11, 2007 . Thanks.

Josi Dec 13, 2007

Kmart should not be allowed to falsely advertise a chance to win 2500 if you give them feedback on their store, because there is no such site. I visited kmart in Indio, CA the restrooms were filthy they looked as if they had not been cleaned in a week nonetheless I was forced to let my 3 year old use the facilities. That is not the only problem they never have carts inside the store yet, there are employees standing at the front door watching customers look for carts & they do nothing to assist us. When asked to speak to a manager they look at u like u r stupid. A wal-mart is scheduled to be built nearby soon, I will NOT be returning to Kmart.

• Ro
    Rose Starcher Dec 16, 2007

I can not find the site kmartfeedback.com so how am I suppose to tell you about my experience and try to win the $2,500 Kmart gift card??? People here said you said it was down!! HAHA I think it just plainly does not exist.

• Ca
    Carleen Hazen Dec 16, 2007

Everyone is correct. I recently got a receipt that states go to Kmartfeedback.com and there is no such sight... And that's a shame because I really did get good service this time! How ironic is that?

jacqueline wilton Dec 16, 2007

It is confusing about the website it needs a little more details. Whenever i shop at kmart i do get good service because if you aproach them like aperson you will be treated like one after all they are human too.

• Ju
    Judy Little Dec 18, 2007

I just completed a Kmart survey with no problem. Perhaps people would be able to do so if they tried using a different browser. I used Mozilla Firefox. Another possibility is that some people didn't include the www. in the address. I know it's stating the obvious but some might forget to include it. Good luck!

• Ar
    are you stupid Dec 21, 2007

Type in kmartfeedback.com + the site comes up. I've taken 3 surveys.

• Pa
    Patricia Moreno Dec 27, 2007

WHAT A WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS, OFFERING OPPORTUNITIES TO WIN A GIFT CARD WHEN THIS IS A PACK OF LIES!

Jane Adams Dec 29, 2007

On my receipt it has tell us about your experience and you could win a 2,500 kmart gift card... there is no website to do this and u have to do it in 7 days what is up with that.

• Su
    Sue Wertz Dec 29, 2007

I couldn't find kmartfeedback.com either

• La
    Latitia Cooper Dec 30, 2007

I could not find the website to kmartfeedback.com either, I think it is a reflection on K-mart with false advertising and most if all it wasted my time!!

margaret white Dec 31, 2007

you shouldn:t lie to you:re costumers. There is no such thing as kmartfeedback.com ,but my receipt says differnt.I think this is not good bussiness for your company. It should be against the law to false advertise.

• Li
    Linda Ohneck Jan 02, 2008

I, also, did not find this website. How would K-Mart like it if we, their customers & their bread & butter, gave them false information on applications or on surveys where the service was exceptionally good..Or if we went around telling our friends and neighbors negative stories, that weren't true, about K-mart. I thought we were suppose to consider K-Mart to be " OUR STORE".....Or if we, the people that had been lied to about the website, started picketing outside their store..I would think it could be exceptionally bad for the stores that are already struggling...

We're not asking for much----Just to not be lied too....What happened to " treat others like you would like to be treated?"

james p. phillips Jan 13, 2008

The prices at kmart are outrageous & to have 2 stores that sell craftsman products so close together & the price difference is dumb!!! I shopped at kmart on 01/12/2008 & the things i wanted were at least $1.oo less at walmart for the same item, kmart should try to be competative & keep craftsman at sears, i used to like kmart until craftsman moved in, kmart should look into a different line than sears & be more competative with walmart!!!

• Ki
    Kim Jan 13, 2008

Typical... probably had so many complaints they can't handle anymore... Kmart is more expensive than Walmart, their people are more rude..it is time for them to go out of business... I can't believe they are still in business... and this should be the icing on the cake... this is stupid..why advertise when you aren't going to come through no wonder Walmart parking lot is packed in Bloomington and neither KMart parking lots are...

• Me
    melissa f Feb 18, 2008

Never had an issue myself either!

• Ci
    Cindy Smedley Mar 04, 2008

On March 1st, 2008, I was in the check out lane to purchase a pair of womens tennis shoes. All the shoes on the shelf had signs above them saying they were on sale for $9.00. There were many pair like the ones I had picked out. When I go to pay for them, they rang up at $19.99. I had $12.00. What an embarassment! I was holding up the check out line while the cashier had to go check the price of these shoes. She says they are $19.99, I ask why are there several pairs of this same shoe on the shelf for $9.00. She didn't have an answer. I was luck enough to be with a friend who let me borrow his debit card and went ahead and got the shoes. What is the problem? I think I should be refunded for my time and embarrasment for this. What do you think ?

Mariko Mar 10, 2008

I didn't have any trouble taking the survet.

JAMIE Mar 11, 2008

I THINK KMART IS AWESOME. I LIKE KMART ALOT ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAD THE BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL. MY NUMBER IS #[protected].

Joanne Allen Mar 12, 2008

I was going out on the site to feel out the survey but there is nothing out on your net to tell you how to get to it. Is this false advertisement so you can just have us fill out information so you can send us advertisement and lying about a chance to win a 2,500 gift card?

Charlotte Hicks Mar 15, 2008

I don't do e-mail but i put in my address and it wouldn't accept it Charlotte Hicks receipt # [protected].

• Ve
    VeeJay Mar 24, 2008

Where did you get this website from? It doesn't work either.

• Co
    connie Mar 24, 2008

we like are k-mart. good place to shop.

• Be
    Bernice Mar 29, 2008

This website didn't work as well.

• Ge
    gerald pushard Apr 05, 2008

I just spent 1/2 hr doing a "#^^& " survey on you web site in order to qualify for a chance to win $2, 500. gift card. It was a big joke. Had nothing to do with a kmart gift card.

Thankyou so much for wasting my time. I think I'll take any further shopping to WALLMART, at least they don't try to shaft you with a fake servey.

Have a terrible day. Gerald pushard.

• Ka
    Karen Schoettle Apr 10, 2008

What a rip-off. Just filled same survey for Meijers, and it was real. Will be doing more shopping at Meijers. As K-Mart is not true to its word. Wasted my time doing a survey for K-Mart that was not real. Thanks Meijers I just dumped K-Mart from my shopping list.

• Je
    jenny Apr 26, 2008

This website didnt work either. Suggest strongly KMART remove survey info until they get it fixed.

• He
    heather collins Apr 27, 2008

my experience with my kmart was a good one. i feel bad for the other kmart customers that have been scam, i wsh you all the luck.

• De
    Denise Connelly May 02, 2008

I like to shop at Kmart easy in easy out Hate walmart. to big.

• El
    Elise Notbusch May 04, 2008

Where do you go for this so called kmartfeedback.com? What a joke, I shop this store all the time and I realy thought it was for real.

• Su
    Suzanne Stevens May 06, 2008

I tried to do the survey, and of course the website does not come up. That is so wrong to do false advertising. Let people think that they can be entered into a 2, 500 drawing.

Sandy Griffin May 12, 2008

I am very disappointed that I wasted my time looking for this survey. I seldom go to K-Mart any more, but I thought I would give it one more chance. The store was dirty and there were very few salespeople around . Only one check-out was open and this was on a Saturday afternoon at 5 p.m.!! I am sorry that they have slipped this far. It used to be such a good store.