Kmart β€” pricing

G

A couple months ago I purchased a golf driver. The price marked on the driver was $19.99. When I got home, the receipt said $24.99.
On 11/07/08, I went to the Kmart on Elston to look at another club. It was marked, on the club, $22.99. On the shelf it was marked $27.99.
I bought a coffee scoop clearly marked 99 cents. When I got home, the receipt shows I was charged $1.49.

These price differences are throughout the store. This is deceptive pricing. I believe this is illegal in Illinois.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices