Kmart — poor customer service
The Kmart located on limonite Ave has extremely rude employees. Everytime I have gone to that location I have had a horrible experience with the employees. They all have very poor attitudes and act as though it is a burden on them to actually do their job and help a customer. This last time I went shopping there I was going to purchase a coach that had an on sale sign on top of it stating it was only 129.99 but later when I was at the checkout the employee very rudely said that it was a mistake. I completely understand that the sign was probably misplaced. But in no way is that a consumers fault that the employees did not do their job and label the items correctly. Every single employee there has a horrible attitude towards their job. With all that being said I would never return to that location or recommend it to anyone.!!!
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey!
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - rude employee
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!
- Kmart - incorrect pricing/incompetent customer service and management