Kia/Rondo 2007 — fuel pump sub-assembly is bad!
Kia is recalling 6, 680 of its 2008-'09 Rondo LX and EX models with the 2.4 litter engine because the fuel pump is preforming wrong. The car will not start up on the 1st crank it take 2 or 3x's before it cranks over and starts. My car is 2007 Rondo LX. Kia will not cover the cost as a recall. The exact part is used for 2007 thru 2012. I have had to take my car to independent auto repair place, because Kia would be charging me too much money, that I feel they should have fixed for free since the new the part is defective.
More Kia/Rondo 2007 Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!!
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unresolved problems
- KIA Motors - bad paint
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car battery
- KIA Motors Corporation - 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam