KIA Motorskia sportage rear glass blowout

2014 Kia Sportage. Went to the gym, got out of the car, closed the driver door, no problem. Got in my car after going to the gym, closed the driver door no problem. Drove to work, got out of the car, closed the driver door, no problem. Worked all day. Got in my car after work, closed the driver door, no problem. Stopped at Hobby Lobby ( less than 1 mile from my office), got out of the car, closed my driver door, no problem. Came out of Hobby Lobby, put my things in my car, closed the driver door, there' s a problem. When I closed the driver door, the rear window just exploded into millions of pieces. I've had my car for less than 3 months. No help from the dealer. Deductible $500. Cost of window less than the deductible so... I have to pay out of pocket.