KFCpot pie

W

I bought a $5 fill up containing a pot pie. There was not one single piece of chicken inside of it! (Not exaggerating) I have had the pot pie fill up twice before and I have never experienced this either time. I am VERY disappointed. Had it not been for the cookie inside, I would have continued to be hungry. The KFC location was Teaneck, NJ on Cedar Lane dated Saturday 10/27/18. It was 10:50 pm. I would like to be compensated for this either by refund or by receiving a free meal from KFC.