KFC Kings Lynndirt & filth

O

After several visits I have to say that is a filthy hole, and when I registered a complaint about the dirt and mess the staff became hostile. I then proceeded to take photo evidence to which the situation became VERY hostile and I was banned for life by amember of staff???
I returned half an hour later and NOTHING had changed.
A complete ### hole. Go and look for yourselves.
I've got photo evidence of the state of it and will tell EVERYONE I know what a ### pit it is.!!

samantha Dec 06, 2008

Maybe if people cleared up when they finish, things would be better