KFCfood and service

K Jul 09, 2019

7/9/2019
Store # 1914
Cashier: Jemeisha
Ordered my meal at the drive-thru, cripsy chicken sandwich, coleslaw. Jemeisha had an attitude when I presented her my coupon, as if she didn't know what to do on the register with the coupon. The manager came to assist her. She then roughly handed me my bag. I looked in my bag and asked for napkins. She gave me one napkin. I pulled off. After making it to my destination to eat, the coleslaw was watery and runny and the chicken on the sandwich was SPOILED. I took the order back and began to speak with the cashier at the register. She went and got management, as I was explaining to the manager, the big sponge-bob ugly chick (Jemeisha) at the drive-thru window said, "she wanted the coleslaw on the side". My response was, "what are you talking about, I have a complaint regarding my food preperation little girl, stop talking to me and let me discuss this with your manager. The manager began to prepare me a new order. The drive-thru cashier "sponge bob" Jemeisha continued to talk. I told her a few things to get her quiet. The manager made me a new order and apologized for my inconvenience. She advised me to do the survey and address what happened with the cashier at the window Jemeisha. Leaving the store the manager advised her that she shouldn't have said anything to the customer because it didn't concern her.