Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / customer service and manager

Copans and Federal Highway Pompano Beach FL, United States Review updated:

I purchased two tenders plain and two tenders with honey mountain bbq sauce on them. I ordered mashed potatoes and green beans and soda. I received my order. The sauce was on the side. Not on the tenders. So the girl huffed and took it back and threw the sauce on ALL OF THEM not just two. And I didn't get my mashed potatoes. She got them for me. Now I tasted the sauce. The sugar was still granulated and not melted in the sauce. I asked for the manager. I told him all my problems. He took it back and made new sauce. He said. When he brought it back to me. The sauce again was on all the tenders?? Are u kidding ??? No!! I ate one and the sugar content was so hi I asked the girl at the counter to let the manager know and to throw it out. At that time I ordered the original chicken meal. So I spent $7. Then I spent another $10. The manager was just as incompetent as the counter help. Manager did not offer to refund my money for the first meal I threw out. Very disappointed in kfc.
Linda Miller

Li
May 04, 2019

Comments

• Bu
      May 04, 2019

Learn how to use at least sixth grammar before you go around calling grown women girls.

• Tr
      May 05, 2019

@buildere Get off the “grown woman” comments! Most fast food workers today ARE kids, even those a bit beyond 18 act like kids! Give me a “seasoned” employee anytime! THEY are the true WOMEN that made customer service great!

May 08, 2019

@Trabieso They are grown women foolish little boy.

•   May 08, 2019

@Trabieso 18 year olds are considered adults. Haha.

•   May 04, 2019

You’re too fussy for fast foods. You can’t put the sauce on the chicken yourself!

•   May 08, 2019

Dear Her Majesty the Queen.

Have your personal chefs deep fry your own freaking chicken from now on!

May 08, 2019

@Um is not an answer! We don't want this person to be queen. If she were she would probably order her chefs deep fried if the chicken did no turn out right.

•   May 08, 2019

@buildere Then she has a heart attack and dies. Problem solved.

•   May 08, 2019

So you're telling me that you had no clue that your second order was going to get screwed up based on the first transaction? You were so inspired by your first purchase that you decided to spend even more money?

You're the type of person that pays money for people to put down plastic bags and urinate on you. And, no, that's not rain.

It's KFC. It's entirely unreasonable to be a culinary epicure when it comes to what is widely known as fast food. Sauce the chicken that they gave you yourself.

Hope that helps!