Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / 16 piece family meal

First of all I had to wait almost 30 min for my meal and when I received it the chicken looked like it was in a accident. All torn apart. The girls were more interested in their phones than anything. I'm appauled. Other customers had to wait also not a good experience . It seemed like the manager did not have control over his employees. The drive thru line was almost to street. My wife wanted me to call but I figured they were incapable of fixing this matter so I'm contacting u on this. Any questions. My address is 9 banas court. Norwich Ct. My name is Justin benware j.[protected]@outlook.com. [protected]

Ju
Aug 18, 2019

Comments

• Ev
      Aug 18, 2019

You are going to have to contact them directly. This is a general complaint site. And KFC is just awful, no one should be eating that stuff the immature kids there make.

•   Aug 19, 2019

@Everywhere What, fatty and sodium-laden food doesn’t entice you?! Yum, yum, tiny chicken pieces with fat and a coating of sodium and spices. Makes me drool and, oh, that’s not drool, it’s my stomach regurgitating at the thought of the chicken.

•   Aug 18, 2019

You posted your name and address on a public forum that is indexed by Google. This isn’t the KFC complaint site and I doubt that they will read your complaint.

The restaurant may have run out of cooked chicken and had to cook more food. The line backs up and you have to wait.

I don’t get why you people who eat fast food garbage get angry that they have to wait for it. If leftover, you complain that it’s old. If freshly made, you complain about the long lines. I get that you don’t want to cook so buy takeout food. You’d be smarter to cook several chickens at once, portion them and freeze. In the morning put some in the refrigerator. By dinner time it will defrost and then you can use the microwave or stove for a hot meal. Cheaper and healthier than fast food and no waiting in line.