Kentucky Fried Chickenbad service and food!

G

I've just bought 2 "streetwise 2" meals and the service that i received was disgusting to say the least... The person serving me had a frown on her face and she was very unfriendly,we waited for a long while before receiving the food at the drive-thru. Previously i bought two streetwise junior burgers at the same place and roles were old and the mayo was sour... i suggest that this branch be closed down because they are really giving KFC a BAD NAME... Blue Downs, Cavalier Center in Western Cape... South Africa!!!

• Pi
    pixelsaint Jun 30, 2016

On the evening of the 28th of June 2016 we purchased 8 dung wings and 1 coronal burger at the drive through. This is not the first time that we complained about the below standard coronal burger's sauce. All the burgers we bought there were dry. Some more sauce than the dab we received would have made the product more bearable. We stay approximately 15km's from the business so not very cost effective to drive back for more sauce.

Comments
    Comments

• Re
    Reviewer11857 Aug 29, 2015

Staff never pay attention, chat with other staff during order.
    Orders are neglected / unprofessional service
    The worst staff I ever encounter there since the 1980's
    The best staff Praba

Sandy DePaul Mar 18, 2014

My family has noticed a big difference in the quality of chicken at KFC. Did not know who to attribute it to...staff...management. ...I never considered it may be the meat itself...I go elzewhere now for my chicken.

• Wi
    willie herring Mar 18, 2014

It is my understanding that bad chicken is being sold by Kentucky Fried Chicken.Based on information and belief chicken is being processed.Then by - products are being added.

• Ah
    ahnnkulann Dec 27, 2010

whoops! in Myanmar country, Mandalay town, someone's abusing KFC title and reputation at 35th road and 72nd street.is it legal?

• Lo
    loretta123 Jan 03, 2010

i was in kfc tonight at 8:30 and i tryed to order me some chicken wings and they told me they didnt have any every time i go to this kfc they never have chicken why cant they make what you want even burger king lets you have it your way if this business is operarating like this then i think they need to be closed down

• Po
    poisoned by kfc Apr 10, 2009

I was poisoned by a chemical at KFC on August 23, 1999 in Shelby Township, Michigan. I immediately became sick after one bite of a potato wedge(still in their parking lot). Thank GOD my children did not eat any of it.! I am still suffering because of them! I have chemically induced pancreatitis, I'm on a very restricted diet and my health in general has deteriorated. All I wanted was to know what cleansers and chemicals they had in their building and they would not cooperate. I almost died and still I had to get a lawyer just to find out what they used to clean with. Unfortunately, my evidence disappeared from the lab I took it to after KFC found out which lab I used. What a horrible company! Mistakes happen, it is how you are treated when something goes wrong that matters! My family and I have suffered way too long because of their mistake! Has anyone else had this kind of experience? I honestly hope not...

• He
    heama Jan 23, 2009

HI... I AT WENT TO KFC MALAYSIA 24 HOUR AT JALAN STADIUM..
    IM VERY DISAPPOINMENT WITH THE EMPLOYEE HER NAME MS ZAKIAH.. SHE NEVER LAUGHT AT CUSTOMER, ND SHE SO RUDE ALSO SHE NEVER FULLFILL CUSTOMERS NESESSRY... THOSE I ORDER THE FOOD I NVR GET...IM SO DISAPOINMENT WITH THE SERVISES

• Wi
    winnie Aug 12, 2008

I've just at KFC &TackelBell today and ordered 4p of chicken and fried. After ate 3p, 1 wing, 1 drumstick and 1 centre breast, my husband ate the last one (thigh), it taste like rotten meat, smell grossed. Then i brought up to the cashier, and told her that it was not a good piece. She asked "wat's wrong", i told her that this piece stink, taste like rotten meat. Then she asked "how was the other pieces?", to be honest the other 3s were good, nothing wrong. She shrug her shoulder and said "it's come from the same chicken", i looked at her and said "don't tell me that 1 chicken got 1000 pieces ??", she said "it's from the same chicken" ..OMG, i told her that "impossible! why don't u try to taste this piece, or maybe just pick it up and smell it?? Then tell me if it's ok to eat??" . It was lunch hr, the line up was long, i don't want to make others wait, so i told her that, "if 1 chicken can give you 100s of pieces of chicken, you're good girl! " Now i'm calling KFC head office let see how they're going to deal with it. I dont' want to have any free meal or anything, it just that the cashier needs to learn how to deal with this kind of situation. If she continues to be ignorance like this, i won't be going there anymore. Just think about the smell of that piece, i feel sick .

• Gd
    g.d. Jun 13, 2008

I was just at the KFC in miamisburg OH. address is 8028 Springboro Pike, as I sat in my car at the drive thru window I noticed one of the employies by the name of Cierra had her hand's up inside her shirt scratching and rubbing her belly, then she stuck her hand's just inside of her pants inside the waist band, she did this the whole time that I was waiting for my order, approx. 4 min., this is totaly unexceptable and not to mention GROSS, I have noticed this type of behavior going on at this location for a while now, I guess I was hoping that this type of behavior would have stopped, that is why on occation I would stop and buy chicken from KFC, I will no longer buy from that location ever again, other employies that I work with know this and they share the same opnion.

• Do
    DOLORES GOLDSTEIN May 22, 2008

I WENT TO KFC AT: 10061 MAGNOLIA AVE. RIVERSIDE, CA. USA
    AS USUAL THEY GOT MY ORDER WRONG AND THE FOOD TASTED OLD. I ORDERED A 8 PIECE BUCKET MEAL IT CAME WITH TWO SIDES AND BISQUITS. I ORDER ALSO PAID FOR TO CORN BESIDES THE TWO SIDES THAT CAME WITH THE ORDER . I GOT ONE CORN ON THE COBB . I PAID FOR TWO. I ORDERED ALL CRISPY CHICKEN. AND PAID AN EXTRA DOLLER FOR EACH BREAST WHICH WAS TWO BREAST AND SIX THIGHS. THE ONLY CRISPY CHICKEN WAS THE TWO BREAST. THIS KFC NEVER GETS MY ORDER RIGHT. I CORRECTED THE CASHIER TWICE. THEN WHEN HE FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT, IT WAS IN ANOTHERS GIRLS HANDS AND SHE PROCEDED TO GET IT ALL WRONG. YOU JUST CANNOT WIN. I GIVE UP WITH THIS PLACE. I SPEND ALOT OF MONEY HERE BUT NOT ANYMORE.