Keith Pierson Toyota — over charging
Over changing!, my wife and I purchase a vehicle from keith pierson toyota on 12/17/07. the sale personal lied to my wife and i. they offer to sale us (ext. svc. cont) which we did not want. the finance manager (mike brantley) told us he will talk with he's team manager (bruce hadley) about it, and letf the room. he return and told us that they will paid for the (extra service contract) at no cost to us. then added it to the sale contract bumping up your total by $2,000.00 dollars. something did not look right so I told mike brantley to explain it to me. he told me if I paid the car off before its time, that's were I would save the $2,000.00 dollars. so I told him to rewrite the sale contract and take off the $2,000.00 dollars, he did. I just wonder how many poeple they did this too.
More Keith Pierson Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery!
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.