Kasperskyactivation problem

D

I have recently purchased a 3 user version of kaspersky. 1st activation on my desktop was successful, but when i tried to activate on my laptop it says

" local time on your computer differs from the time on the activation server. In order to continue the activation correct your local time"

Right now if i try with the key it says " no of activations using this code is exceeded"

I have sent several requests by emailto zoomgroup which is responsible for sales and technical support in this region to rectify my problem, but there is no answer.
Their phone is 24 x 7 engaged or there is nobody to respond.

When i contact the kaspersky head office they will ask me to contact the local office, but there is nobody to respond.
Please don't sell this kind of products which offers only head ache to the customers after paying the money.

• Gi
    Giribabu Duvvuru Sep 03, 2015

I had latest version and latest updates, when i scan pendrive which has

"shortcut" virus, your anti virus shows "no threats" .

• Ve
    Venus singh Aug 18, 2015

The things that can be done within a days taking so many days...dnt understand why servicing is like that

• Ve
    Venus singh Aug 18, 2015

To whom it may concern

Myself Sanjay Singh activated kspersky antivirus from estore ans till today dnt get any response ...my order no is- REF# [protected].

kindly inform me on my home [email protected] as soon as possible.
    Waiting for kind responses

• Re
    Really Unsatisfied May 01, 2012

I purchased Kaspersky Pure 2012 from Best Buy and I had problems installing and getting it to work (I bought it to replace Kaspersky Internet Security 2011). When I installed the program and entered the activation code i got a code accepted window but when I tried to use the program to scan my computer I got a message that I need to give an activation code. Then I get a little message that I need to reinstall the software. I reinstalled, plugged in the activation code, code accepted but I get the same problem when trying to scan. I installed the program 3 times but I probably used up my 3 computer limit on the first installation. Another problem was the virtual keyboard I could get it opened but I could not make any entries the keyboard ended up being a decorative window with no function except to annoy me (annoy is really putting it lightly). I contacted the support people several times and every fix they gave me didn't work. Any fix they gave me was so different from what was on my computer. They told me to do a test and send the test results to them is a certain way but there was no way that it could be done. Talking to the Kaspersky support people is like having a Frenchman teach you how to read but the book is written in Russian. I was told that I could get a refund if I sent them my info and copies of the activation code and my receipt within 14 days of purchase. I hope they send me my refund or I'll be back here with more stories to tell.

• Kp
    kpsrao Mar 09, 2012

I have purchased one kaspersky Interner security 2012 to day(9/3/2012. while i am trying to scratch the pass word no total password got peel d off what should I do.
    I have purchased from Shweta Computers &peripherals, Parklane, Secunderabad 500003
    My invoice no is D7659. please help me out what todo.

• Ji
    JIKKU Jan 16, 2012

very bad

• Ji
    JIKKU Jan 16, 2012

i have purchased kaspersky internet security 2012, then i have activate on my computer after 1 month it don't working and cannot scan any of items, then i deactivate and once more i put on my computer, then i tried and tried to activate, it can't. WHAT A PRODUCT IS THIS ???

• Am
    AMackmin Aug 07, 2011

I paid for a fairly basic kaspersky cover for the year [protected] over the internet. My order no was stated on the downloaded invoice, date ordered and cost £54.99 total. The activation code was copied very carefully, but each time I try to enter it I'm told it is incorrect!!! I am disgusted that you can buy this over the internet and get such a lousy result. I am an OAP and as such am unable to afford to go OUT and buy one; why should I when I've already paid - through the nose it seems - for something I'm unable to use?

• Fr
    franky123 Jun 17, 2011

Yes, and their customer support is exceptionally bad. I waited in line for an hour, 3 days in a row listening to a phone message stating that I was call number x in line and that my call would be answered in 1 minute - the cue barely even moved in that time - they obviously were not answering calls - 2 people ahead of me gave up and hung up in an hour, so I moved up in the cue by 2 before I also gave up and hung up!!! Then, at the phone message's suggestion, I left a message for a call back - which DIDN'T HAPPEN - they never returned my call. Then in desparation I e-mailed them, received a message that stated that a keyfile would be attached - it was NOT. Sent a further message stating it was not and FINALLY received the keyfile - on the FIFTH day of continual complaint, after wasting hours of my time, and attempts to get a solution. FIVE DAYS my computer was UNPROTECTED WHILE THEY STUFFED AROUND not bothering to answer their phone, INCOMPETENTLY answering e-mails and evidently not caring at all that my computer was at risk every time I attempted to contact them.

I WILL NEVER BUY INTERNET SECURITY FROM THEM AGAIN. THEY TOTALLY SUCK!!

• Su
    sumank Sep 06, 2010

I have recently parchased a one pc, one year kaspersky internet seccurity 2010.But the activation coad does not shown properlly.now what can i do?