Having problems with Kaspersky Lab?

Kaspersky Lab Customer Service Contacts

1866 328 5700 (United States)
+7 495 797 8700 (Head Office, Russia)
+1 781 503 1818 (United States)
+44 203 549 3499 (United Kingdom)
+65 68 702 320 (Singapore)
+27 117 832 424 (South Africa)
39A/3 Leningradskoe Shosse

1 Harbourfront Place #09-05/06, Harbourfront Tower One, Singapore 098633

South Africa
Building 15, Thornhill Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand, South Africa
Turkey
Ağaoğlu My Prestige, Barbaros Mah.Sarkaç Sok. №:1, Kat: 11 Daire:91-92, Ataşehir, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
Office 2201, 22nd Floor, Arenco Tower, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, PO Box 502849, United Arab Emirates

Brazil
Avenida Queiroz Filho, 1700 Torre A Cj 803, Zip 05319-000, São Paulo / State: SP / Country – Brazil

Mexico
Mercaderes 20, of. 502, Col. San José Insurgentes, C.P. 03900, México, D.F.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kaspersky Lab Customer Service. Initial Kaspersky Lab complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kaspersky Lab above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kaspersky Lab. Discuss the issues you have had with Kaspersky Lab and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dri*kaspersky.comovercharge

Renewed my security on my laptop, three charges showed up on my charge card for 12/23/09 $10.57,
12/23/09 $63.70, and 12/26/09 for $127.45. Why am I charged three times for one renewal?

job security Aug 14, 2010

I thought kaspersky anti vires did a great job, I was really impressed trouble free all year long. Untill the last 30 days of my 1year contract . my computer down loaded as usaul the latest kaspersky info and boom my kas anti veris went stupid saying the black list is corupted or the data base is corupted funny how it happened while kaspersky was down loading! I was all set on buying anouther kaspersky anti vires but not any more, your ploy to fear me into buying from you just went to [censor] send y9ur hackers and your job security vires my way, your no different than any other big corperations. Oh and you can stick it up your [censor]

Kasperskykaspersky.com. orderfind

I had to close my chase debit card due to unauthorized charges on my acccount labeled dri*kaspersky.com orderfind.co mn. I have never heard of this company and have not authorized any transactions. charges are similar to other complaints of $84.84 and $74.27. I have my card so am concerned that a security breach has accured.

• Ro
        rochesterny1 Jan 19, 2010

I just had to do the same thing with my chase debit card an hour ago - I just happened to check my account and a charge of $86.35 ( dri*kaspersky.com orderfind.co mn) pending - I spoke to a woman at chase and cannot do anything about it until the charge posts - probably tomorrow. After looking into it further and seeing all the fraudulent charges that have happened to people I called chase back & was advised to cancel my card.

I am very disheartened by all this - My account is one that what little child support I get & $50 from my paycheck go into each week. I use this for groceries and odds & ends that we need. Good thing I grocery shopped already!

I am still trying to figure out how they got the info -unless they did somehow breach chase's info - I almost never use this card online - and all recent purchases have been at the store and with the exception of today's subway purchase I swipe my card through the reader at the register and enter my pin - I thought I have been being careful and mindful in how I use my card - I don't know - maybe not

Dri*kaspersky.comfraudulent charges

On November 28 our Visa Credit Card was charged TWICE for $119.95 by DRI*KASPERSKY.COM. This was a fraudulent charge in that we did not order anything from this company. We did not notice this charge until reviewing the latest charges on-line (we hadn't received our monthly statement yet). When reviewing the statement, I noticed that our account had been CREDITED twice in the same amount on 12/14. On calling the bank, they yawned and said that DRI is a widely used billing service, which had obviously made a mistake, such as by incorrectly entering numbers, realized their error, and made the credit to rectify it. On reviewing all the complaints about this company, we are very uneasy about these charges, even though they were reversed. We are working on cancelling our card to have a new one issued.

• Pe
          Peter. Duckenfield May 23, 2014

I have received a charge on my credit card 5301 [protected] 2005 for £39.99 for a service I no longer have. Please confirm that a credit can be arranged and the error will not be repeated.
          Regards,
          Peter Duckenfield

• Al
          Alice Allacher Oct 17, 2013

I received a 64.90 recurring card punch on my bank account and I have never ordered or okayed and order from these people.I want this amount removed from my card and no future charges to same. Alice Allacher

Fred Winters Nov 11, 2010

On 11/26/09, I was sent an E-mail saying (and I'm going from memory) something about getting a refund for my Kaspersky purchase. They, for some reason had my e-mail address, and some woman's name, Jennifer Naranjo. My wife found this and was pissed, that I bought some woman anti-virus software. As I dug deeper into it, I found it was obviously a phishing site, asking the card info for the card I "Bought" it with. If you put anything in there, I'm sure it would have robbed me blind. Now, a year later, I'm getting renewal notices for the same software. Don't suppose any of you assumed your spouse or someone bought it, and entered your card numbers that way?

• Ta
          TammyMCavalier Jan 31, 2010

My unemployment card was fraudulantly charged $59.95 for something I have not authorized nor have I ever heard of this company. I have contacted the card company and they are going to investigate this matter.

• I got a charge on my credit card form [DRI KASPERSKY]. I never heard of this company and did not [AUTHORIZE this chare.This is fraud and not jest one time two time .Iwas chare two time for the some thing

• Me
          mermaidhealing Dec 29, 2009

Yes, cancel your card and get a new one. I got the charge from this same company for $49.95. Then a $100. 2 charges of $25 and a $50 charge from Gamestop. I didn't authorize any of those charges. I reported it to my credit card, close that number and they will be sending me an affidavit to investigate and credit back those charges. I've been reading around and we are not alone. Other people are having the same problem, starting with the kaspersky charge. Honestly, I don't know how these people are stealing the credit card numbers. The lock on top the page is not secure anymore. Never use your debit card (bank account) over the internet. Use a credit card that has virtual numbers or pay with Paypal.

Kaspersky Is 2009unreliable product

I can remember hearing that this was one of the best internet security suites. Like heck!
        Has started deactivating it's own protection following product updates. Yes, before you ask, mine is a legit 3 user copy. A current ongoing issue the forum says. Update to 2010 version it says, except that version apparently has the same issues. For an security product this is unforgivable!!
        Don't touch this product. I will not again

Kaspersky.comfraud

On 12/2/2009 there appeared on my bank statement two charges made to Kaspersky.com. I had never heard of this company. On 12/4/2009, I received two CD's from that company. I haven't opened the CD envelopes. I have informed my bank that this is a fraudulent charge. However, what good was this for any scam artist. They had my name, address, and debit card number. I was charged a price that Kaspersky received, and I received 2 products I had not ordered. On the same day these charges appeared on my statement, 4 other charges were made for some games from other game sites. They are easy to determine as frauds, but this Kaspersky thing is very strange. I see that other people have had the same thing happen to them with this company. By the way, Kaspersky does not have a phone number that will let you talk to a human being.

Kaspersky Internet Security — Poor customer service/overcharge

I used the trial version of Kaspersky's Internet Security and liked it, so I decided to purchase the...

Kaspersky.com — Fraud of credit card

On 11-21-09 in the middle of the night someone used my bank card to purchase something from Kaspersky.com. We...

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010-1 Pcafter fomatting cou'nt activated

Dear sir,
            I have made one complaint on 11 November 2009 22:14PM and the reply letter recived from [protected]@zoomgroup.com on 12 November 2009 14:11PM . As per that letter i have send scan copy of bill, packet sl.no. and activict code what they asked .but today 14 November 2009 11:58AM I recived one email which clearely indicate the foolishness of the custmer complaints system... Means somebody's reply they send to my email box.
            sir, whether you are punishing me after purchase your product.

please help, expecting immediate reply.

Regards,

K.V.BAIJU/p0#[protected]

naufal.k.e Jun 02, 2010

i have taken kaspersky2010 (3user) 2system iallready installed but the third one didn't activated pls give the solution of that kind of problems

natrajk May 27, 2010

I have activation my password incorrect my key quu26-4gcnf-e6scd-4m7yp

natrajk May 27, 2010

I have password

sujit bisht May 02, 2010

hi sir
                i have taken kaspersky internet security 2010(1 users).
                i have formatted my computer due to some reason so need a new activation code.
                the old activation code is:- fudea-ke7mz-yq7cx-n3jqx.
                MY EMAIL IS - [email protected]

ma1232 Jan 26, 2010

hi sir ..
                i have taken kaspersky internet security 2010(1pc) .
                i hav formatted my pc due some reason so need a new activation code
                my old activation code is ETZRB-GNY4C-PUKQF-1PRRU
                AND BOX NO. IS S1DE07717
                MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
                and [email protected]

• He
                HEMANT CHOUHAN Jan 19, 2010

hi sir
                i have taken kaspersky internet security 2009(1 users).
                i have formatted my computer due to some reason so need a new activation code.
                the old activation code is:- ZTQ2M-BB9BF-SYPY4-UDEZZ and the box number is :- N1JU02806.
                so please send me a new activation code as soon as posible.
                i have attach the purchased bil.
                MY EMAIL IS - [email protected]

• Dr
                Dr. Rakesh Shrivastava Jan 14, 2010

The site is trying to fool one and all. Quite evident.
                [email protected]

joeyjuviyani Dec 24, 2009

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, you protect yourself and your family in all circumstances: at work, during the consultation of your bank accounts, while you are shopping on the internet or online gaming. Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 has all the functions to use the Internet safely. You can enjoy all the opportunities offered by the Internet and your PC without worrying about cyber-crime. Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 also includes a large number of tools and options that allow you to adjust your security suite as per your requirements.
                for more on this you may visit at:

• Bi
                BIJAY RAM Dec 22, 2009

i have purchase a kaspersky internet security 2010
                version 9.0.0.463
                activation code is 781H9-V3MVC-EJU9S-BUQC2
                box code number is E1SEO6955
                so please send me a new activation code as soon as posible

sumit kumar baranwal Dec 07, 2009

hi sir
                i have taken kaspersky internet security 2009(3 users).
                i have formatted my laptop due to some reason so need a new activation code.
                the old activation code is:- BYY8F-7AYU7-F7T1F-NCX44 and the box number is :- NM06750.
                so please send me a new activation code as soon as posible.
                i have attach the purchased bil.

Dri Kasperskycredit card fraud

I just had to cancel my Chase Visa card due to unknown charges from DRI Kaspersky (for $79.95, just like others). I also had unknown charges from Symantec, and one from Apple Me Mobile ($1.13).

• Ca
                  caramelskintype Nov 12, 2009

OMG, this happened to me over the weekend. Somebody tried to take 162.00 out of my account like 3 times. Luckily I didnt have that amount at all not even close to in my account. And some apple me fraud for like 1.13 which is still pending. I was wondering what the hell was going on with my card and stuff. I called and that's what it was. Man this technology stuff is ridiculous.

animal Nov 06, 2009

I just received my debit card statement and I have two harges from DRI KASPERSKY for 59.36 each! I have no clue either who or what this is! And also did not authorize any of these charges. My next move is to the police department to make fraud charges!

Kasperskybad customer support

I had installed KIS 2009 (3 user version) after which my system somehow gt infected and I had to format it. Now after formatting when i went to reinstall KIS 2009 i.e enterr the acctivation code the software gives the error "Code activation procedure failed 4:14". I had sent a msg to the support team they gave me a no. and informed that they will respond in 2 days, which never happened! I'm really dissapointed with Kaspersky for this. I have been running the inactivated version, no updates! Ive paid a whole lot for this software n these guys dont have any proper customer support!

• Ab
                    Abou Haydar Dec 21, 2015

very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very bad software, not tech support at all

• Wolfgang One May 21, 2013

I bought a license for Kaspersky One 2013, 1-year 5-devices, and the license expired the next day. Despite many tries and something like 12 days dealing with their tech support, I got mostly canned responses, and the remainder was unhelpful. They generally refused to admit that this could happen, and continually told me to reinstall and reactivate/re-enter my license. Which I did. And sent screenshots of doing. I am highly displeased and am going to try to have the credit company reverse the charge. I will never use Kaspersky again.

Subaru06 Dec 19, 2012

This is my 3rd year using Kaspersky antivirus software, I have just recently purchased Pure 2.0 plus 1 free year. Until 2 weeks ago all was working ok until I ran a full scan and noticed that my laptop had shutdown and when I viewed the scan details "Failure unknown" was shown, this happened time and again. Kaspersky support forums suggested doing a full uninstall and reinstall which I have done 3 times with the same problem. I then created a rescue disc and ran a full scan in accordance with Kaspersky instructions and no virus's detected!. I used the "Get System Info" tool from kaspersky and generated a request with all details of my problems and my concerns that my antivirus is not working??. It has been 10 days since my request with no reply, in desperation I sent an email via their so called customer support and 3 days later still no reply. I live in Australia and when I try their phone support service it takes so long that it becomes unbearable to hang on!!. I have spent most of my working life in mainframe service and support and can't believe Kaspersky's lake of customer support, the one thing I can do is never purchase a Kaspersky product again!.

Kaspersky — don't try to contact them

I purchased their product based solely on an available rebate. My wife tossed the box while I was installing...

Dri Kaspersky — fraudulant charges

I was charged using my bank debit card for something i never ordered. An unsolicited package arrived the end...

Dri*dr Kaspersky — fraulent charge

A fraudukent charge for $299.75 has been placed on our school credit card for Kaspersky Internet Security...

Dri Kaspersky.com — fraud

Some one is using my debit card. There was a charge for $79.95. The charge was for DRI KASPERSKY.com . This is Fraud Charges.

Dri Kaspersky — someone is using my credit card to make a charge to this company

I got a charge on my credit card to DRI Kaspersky. I never heard of this company and did not authorize this charge. This is fraud

Pleasantville

Dri Kaspersky Labfraudulent withdrawals

Our Visa debit card number was used twice on 8/14/09 for $9.95 and $49.95. We don't know how they got the number! Our credit union said they are listed as some kind of virus protection service.

• Po
                      porporu Oct 06, 2009

omg JLP what is wrong with you.. have you not figured out by now, what goes around comes around.. man.. sry no bleeding heart here.. guess u screwing people your entire Adult life is FINALLY catching up with ya ;0

• Kr
                      Kris24mj Sep 19, 2009

I am having the same problem. I was charged 59.95 and another 9.95 on the same day. They keep trying to get 69.95 each month but somehow my credit card company, Chase, is blocking them. Try talking to your bank.

• Jl
                      JLP1967 Aug 19, 2009

I, TOO WAS SWINDLED FROM THESE PEOPLE, AND IN ORDER FOR ME TO GET THEM TO STOP TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT, I HAVE TO PAY A THIRTY SEVEN DOLLAR STOP PAY FEE, WHICH THEYVE ALREADY GOTTEN MORE THAN SIXTY DOLLARS FROM ME. IF THERES ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME STOP THIS TRAGEDY ### ### PEOPLE FROM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF POOR PEOPLE LIKE US, PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE INFO THAT YOU CAN. EVEN THEIR PHONE HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED, AND YET THEYRE STILL TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. HELP!!! IM DESPERATE, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND IM GETTING POORER BY THE WEEK.

JLP

Dri*kaspersky Lab — unaurthorized charges

On two seperate occasions I recieved PayPal Charges for: DRI*Kaspersky Lab $449.95 USD My bank was debited a...

Hp Laptop + Kaspersky Internet Security$150.00 + $80.00 rebates

I purchased a hp laptop on 11/29/08 the last day of the rebate offer. I mailed the rebate on 12/1/08 with all the information needed to process the rebate. I received an E-mail stating that they got it on 12/8/08. They was processing the information then. Then on 1/22/09 I received an e-mail which is as follows

Dear LISA,

Thank you for shopping at Circuit City. We have processed your $150 Rebate with Purchase of HP Notebook Computer (Gxxxxxx) at Circuit City.
                    You can expect to receive your reward in the next 5-10 business days.

Your rebate tracking number is: 30631xxxx

To check your status of other rebates, go to www.CCityrebates.com

Please be sure to keep a copy of your tracking number for future reference.

Sincerely,

The Rebate Team at Circuit City

I didn't receive my check so I called them, I of course got the run around. (go figure)
                    When I called they told me they couldn't tell me anything.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!!! I URGE EVERYONE to contact your media or someone they know that might could get someone to start looking into this. I contacted my local news, everyone needs to get together and DO SOMETHING this is just ****** up!!!

• Ni
                        nishatjohn Sep 04, 2009

i puchase a KIS 2009, having three (3)user, two (2)user have registered online properly, and one(1) user was still left, last day i remove the operating system win xp sp2 and installed sp3, after that when i installed mt KIS 2009 and activated online as previous one and the anti virus is showing 365 days remaining, it means third user license has gone unnecessarly
                        instead of taking previous user license KIS 2009 has taken third user license one, where is my third user license gone?

Kasperskyrestrictions

Kindly be informed that yesterday falling on March 27th 2009 I tried to buy Kaspersky product
                      online license for 3 PCs/1 year of KIS 2009, and I faced a serious problem for two times during my order
                      process from Digital River GmbH which is "Order not processed due to export restrictions We regret to inform you that due to international export restrictions your order cannot be processed."...
                      Last year the dealer was (e-shop arvato) for kaspersky when I bought the licesne key and I had finished the order process within minuets... it was really good...

• Re
                          Reviewer32392 Sep 23, 2015

I 've purchased Kasperskey 2015 and activated Parental controll, however when computer on and serf Internet it could be accessed porn sites for some time, after few minutes only it will be activated, why is it???????

• Kd
                          K. Davis Mar 30, 2010

I am having trouble contacting Kaspersky after finding well of 50 virus had attacked my computer after installing Kaspersky anti-virus ware. I have tried to contact them on numerous occasion and they keep disconnecting my calls. Very bad service. The worst company I have ever dealt with. Very poor product as well.!! Double thumbs down. DO NOT BUT THIS PRODUCT.

• Wi
                          William Erspamer Oct 14, 2009

I downloaded Kaspersky Internet Security 2010. Was not completly protected after the down load, called for support as was told my BANK had not sent the money yet and would be covered after they received the money.Called my Bank they said had never heard of this policy of this type policy. Gave Kaspersky auth # and they still said not until they receive the money will my coverage be activated. What a bunch of crap.

fran Apr 21, 2009

Kapersky is quite brilliant software and largely efficient. However, there are aspects of the software that I find unnecessarily complex; i.e., Spam Filter and to "disinfect or not disinfect" trojans, etc. Why do users have to go through loops and hoops just to get rid of bugs? That's why we download Kapersky programmes in the first place. As for support service...nix, nil, not, none, nought, zero. I hate that with a company I've paid good money to.

fran Apr 21, 2009

Kapersky has never got the live chat on when I'm online which is practically always and Kapersky support service all around is extremely poor.

• Vl
                          vla Mar 19, 2009

I have had the same problem. On the Kaspersky forum someone suggested I contact Kasperksy Support which I had already done. Support notified me that a specialist would respond within two business days. Five business days have passed and still no response.