Justanswermonthly membership

A Feb 07, 2020

A few months ago I logged in with a query about my Epsom printer and was asked to pay for the answer. I've just checked my credit card statement and notice that I"m being charged a monthly "membership" fee!!! I absolutely did not request this service at all. I had a ONCE OFF question I needed help with. I see it says that you can log into your account and cancel this membership but when I try and log in it doesn't recognize my email address ([protected]@iwebz.co.za). Also keeps saying I'm entering the incorrect password but as I cannot log in with my email address, I cannot change my password.
Please advise as I absolutely do not want this membership and would like the charges reversed as I in no way agreed to any kind of membership.
Regards
Alison Gadenne

• JustAnswer's response · Feb 07, 2020

Hello Alison,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We're sorry for any confusion about the payment for the site.

Unfortunately it does not appear that that E-mail address has bene used to create an account on our site. It seems that you may have sued a different E-mail address when you registered. If you do not remember the E-mail address, you can reach out to our Customer Care team from the Contact Us page and we should be able to help you get logged back in.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,