Justanswer — monthly membership
A few months ago I logged in with a query about my Epsom printer and was asked to pay for the answer. I've just checked my credit card statement and notice that I"m being charged a monthly "membership" fee!!! I absolutely did not request this service at all. I had a ONCE OFF question I needed help with. I see it says that you can log into your account and cancel this membership but when I try and log in it doesn't recognize my email address ([protected]@iwebz.co.za). Also keeps saying I'm entering the incorrect password but as I cannot log in with my email address, I cannot change my password.
Please advise as I absolutely do not want this membership and would like the charges reversed as I in no way agreed to any kind of membership.
More Justanswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] justanswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] Justanswer - fraud 
- justanswer.com - no way to cancel 
- justanswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- Justanswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] Justanswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- [Resolved] Justanswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000