Jewelry Television (JTV)poor quality and terrible customer service

T

I purchased a ring for my wife she didn't have it a month before the Stones started falling out. I sent it in to be repaired and now a couple of months later the Stones are falling out again. jtv wants me to pay one third of what I paid for the ring to repair again. I should not be penalized for jewelers piss poor craftsmanship. I am going to make jtv my personal cause because I have spent a lot of money with jtv and I deserve to be treated with respect. What ever happened to the customer is always right

RESOLVED

• Jewelry Television (JTV)'s response · Sep 03, 2018

Mr. Terry Glispie placed internet order number [protected], for item BJQ714-9, a Bella Luce ring, on December 1, 2017. He contacted Jewelry Television on February 15, 2018 and advised our agent that a stone had fallen out of the ring. Mr. Glispie returned the ring to us, a free repair was made and the ring reshipped to him.

Mr. Glispie contacted us again on August 27, 2018, stating that a stone had fallen out of the ring. Our representative advised Mr. Glispie of our repair policy. During our 30-day inspection period we will exchange or repair any item with no additional cost to the customer. Once the 30-day inspection period expires, there is a minimum repair fee of $20.00, if the item is repairable. As a courtesy, this fee was waived for the repair made in February.

JewelSafe, a two-year protection plan is offered at the time of purchase for a small additional fee. However, this option was not selected by Mr. Glispie for item BJQ714-9.

Mr. Glispie was e-mailed a complimentary shipping label on August 27, to assist in returning the ring to our facilities. If the ring is repairable, the fee again will be waived. He should include in the package a copy of his invoice and on the outside of his package add “Attention Customer Liaison” in large letters.

We appreciate Mr. Glispie’s business and hope we remain his first choice for beautiful jewelry and gemstones.