Menu
Alex and Ani Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Alex and Ani
reviews & complaints

www.alexandani.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.9 7 Reviews

Alex and Ani Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Alex and Ani at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Alex and Ani has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Alex and Ani. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Alex and Ani reviews & complaints

S
10:54 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Alex and Ani Alex and Ani

It's been a whole month that I've placed my order with Alex an Ani . August 7th, 2023 to be exact,and I haven't received nothing yet. Everytime I've called,

Desired outcome: I want to be compensated for the false shipping time and due date and I want my merchandise I've been waiting for.

View 0 more photos
Update by Summer Terry
Sep 06, 2023 10:42 pm EDT

It's been a whole month and I haven't received nothing yet. Everytime I call, they say the same [censored]. Sorry for the delay but we are back up. I'm [censored]ing sick and tired! I want something done now. I have over 45 or more bracelets from this company to be treated like a piece of trash!

A
9:14 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Alex and Ani Disappointing Quality: Alex and Ani Bracelet Falls Short Compared to Aria Lattner

Awful quality for what you pay. Aria Lattner is similiar price range, but the difference in quality is black and white. I bought a bracelet from Alex and Ani and I was so disappointed. The bracelet looked nice in the pictures, but when I received it, it was not what I expected at all. The metal was cheap and flimsy, and it felt like it would break any moment. I was really hoping for a durable and well-made piece of jewelry, but this was definitely not it.

I compared it to a bracelet I bought from Aria Lattner, which was around the same price range. Let me tell you, the difference in quality was like night and day. The Aria Lattner bracelet was sturdy and well-crafted. The metal had a nice weight to it, and it felt like it would last a long time. I could immediately tell that it was made with care and attention to detail.

I don't understand how Alex and Ani can charge so much for such low-quality products. It's really disappointing and frustrating. I expected better from a brand that claims to be all about positive energy and meaningful jewelry. The only positive energy I felt was when I finally returned the bracelet and got my money back.

I would not recommend buying from Alex and Ani if you're looking for good quality jewelry. There are definitely better options out there for the same price range. Save yourself the disappointment and find a brand that actually delivers on their promises.

B
7:59 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Alex and Ani Disappointing Brand Practice: Alex and Ani's Use of Religious Symbols for Self-Promotion

To start off, I want to talk about this brand called Alex and Ani. They specialize in making religious symbols, which is pretty cool. However, I gotta say, it's a bit disappointing that they feel the need to slap their own name on these sacred items. It just feels wrong, you know? It's like they're defacing something that should be pure and untouched.

I used to be a big fan of their stuff and bought a bunch of their products. But after realizing this little detail, I just can't support them anymore. It's a shame because their cross bracelet, for example, is actually quite nice. The design is simple yet elegant, and it would have been perfect if it didn't have their brand name on it.

I understand that companies want to promote their brand and all, but there's a time and place for everything. Religious symbols should be respected and cherished, not used as a marketing tool. It's just plain conceitedness on their part, if you ask me.

So, yeah, I won't be purchasing anything from Alex and Ani anymore. It's a personal choice, but I feel like there are other brands out there that prioritize the sanctity of religious symbols over their own ego. It's a shame because their products are actually pretty good, but this one little thing ruined it for me.

Is Alex and Ani legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Alex and Ani highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Alex and Ani raises questions. Diligently reviewing Alex and Ani's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Alex and Ani's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Alex and Ani earns 87% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Alex and Ani near-perfect at 87% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Alex and Ani has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Alexandani.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Alex and Ani website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Alex and Ani and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Alexandani.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Alex and Ani protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Alex and Ani. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
A
7:36 am EDT

Alex and Ani Hit or Miss: Inconsistent Quality with Alex and Ani Jewelry

I gotta say, I've had some pretty good experiences with Alex and Ani when it comes to buying bracelets. But, you know, I gotta be honest here, their quality can be a bit hit or miss. Like, some of the stuff I've gotten from them has been top-notch, but then there are other times when it feels like I'm getting something that's made from, like, bargain bin materials. You know what I mean?

I've even given their necklaces a shot, but man, oh man, they just don't hit the mark for me. It's like they're made from this cheap material that you could find at, like, a discount store or something. I get it, they're trying to be affordable and all, but I just wish I could rely on them to deliver consistent quality, you know?

Don't get me wrong, though. I still think Alex and Ani is a pretty decent jewelry brand. They've got some cool designs and all, and their prices are definitely wallet-friendly. But, you know, it's just that inconsistency that kinda bugs me. I mean, if I'm gonna spend my hard-earned cash on something, I wanna know that I'm getting my money's worth every time.

So, yeah, overall, I'm happy with my bracelet purchases from Alex and Ani. But, you know, I just wish they could step up their game a bit and provide that consistent quality across the board. That's all I'm sayin'.

T

Alex and Ani Charming Bracelets from Alex and Ani: A Delightful Gift for All

I recently purchased a bracelet from Alex and Ani for my mom, and let me tell you, it's one of the few gifts she actually wears. She even returned the favor and got me one too, which I proudly wear every single day. These bracelets are just so darn cute, and the packaging they come in is absolutely adorable. Plus, they arrived at my doorstep in no time, which was a pleasant surprise. When I opened the package, I couldn't help but be delighted by how stunning the bracelet looked.

Now, I do have to mention one tiny issue. You see, I have wrists that are on the smaller side, and unfortunately, these bracelets can't be adjusted to make them smaller. But hey, it's not really a big deal for me because I just wear mine a bit higher on my arm. Just thought I'd mention it so you can keep it in mind.

Overall, I'm beyond satisfied with my purchase from Alex and Ani. The bracelets are simply adorable, and the fact that my mom and I both wear them daily speaks volumes about their quality and appeal. So if you're looking for a charming piece of jewelry that will make a great gift, I highly recommend checking out Alex and Ani. You won't be disappointed!

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Alex and Ani Disappointing Quality: Alex and Ani Bracelets - Not Worth the Price

I love spoiling myself on my birthday, and this year, I decided to treat myself to some bracelets from Alex and Ani. When they arrived, I was thrilled with how beautiful they looked. However, I have to say, the quality of these bracelets is pretty disappointing. It's almost like wearing cheap jewelry you'd find at a dollar store. I tried cleaning them, just like I do with my Pandora bracelet, but the tarnishing was just awful. Honestly, I wouldn't suggest buying any jewelry from Alex and Ani in the future. They really should be ashamed of themselves for charging such high prices for such low-quality pieces.

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Alex and Ani Disappointing Quality and Lack of Customer Support: A Review of Alex and Ani Bracelet

I bought this bracelet from Alex and Ani's website on November 22, 2015, and it finally arrived on November 27, 2015. However, to my disappointment, it broke off my wrist on December 3, 2015. When I closely examined the break in the metal, it seemed like it had been previously soldered together at the exact spot where it snapped. Interestingly, the other side of the bracelet, which is identical, is made of a single solid metal and not soldered.

When I attempted to return the broken bracelet, I was informed that their policy stated it was a final sale for clearance items. This left me feeling frustrated and dissatisfied with my purchase. It's disheartening to realize that there is no option to leave a review for your purchase on their website, as it would have been helpful to share my experience with others.

In conclusion, I strongly advise against buying from Alex and Ani unless you enjoy wasting your hard-earned money. The lack of quality in the bracelet and the absence of customer support or review options on their site are disappointing factors that should be taken into consideration before making a purchase.

Alex and Ani Customer Reviews Overview

Alex and Ani, a popular jewelry brand, has garnered a significant number of positive reviews from customers. With a strong online presence through their website alexandani.com, this brand has managed to captivate the hearts of many. Let's delve into the positive aspects that customers have highlighted in their reviews.

One of the most prominent features that customers appreciate about Alex and Ani is the quality of their products. Many reviewers have praised the durability and craftsmanship of their jewelry, stating that it exceeds their expectations. The brand's commitment to using sustainable materials and eco-friendly practices has also resonated well with environmentally conscious customers.

Another aspect that customers frequently mention in their reviews is the wide range of designs offered by Alex and Ani. From elegant bangles to intricate charms, the brand caters to diverse tastes and preferences. Customers appreciate the versatility of their collections, allowing them to find the perfect piece for any occasion or personal style.

The exceptional customer service provided by Alex and Ani is also highly regarded by reviewers. Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the brand's prompt responses to inquiries and their willingness to resolve any issues that may arise. This level of attentiveness and care has undoubtedly contributed to the brand's positive reputation.

Furthermore, Alex and Ani's commitment to giving back to the community has struck a chord with customers. Through their Charity by Design program, the brand supports various charitable organizations, allowing customers to make a positive impact with their purchases. This philanthropic approach has garnered praise and admiration from customers who appreciate the brand's efforts to make a difference.

In conclusion, Alex and Ani has received an abundance of positive reviews from satisfied customers. The brand's commitment to quality, diverse designs, exceptional customer service, and philanthropic initiatives have all contributed to their success. If you are looking for stylish and sustainable jewelry, Alex and Ani is definitely a brand worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Alex and Ani contacts

Phone number

+1 800-725-7822

Website

www.alexandani.com

Most discussed Alex and Ani complaints

Alex and Ani
(opinions to this review)

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Alex and Ani?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alex and Ani Customer Service. Initial Alex and Ani complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Alex and Ani above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Alex and Ani. Discuss the issues you have had with Alex and Ani and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.