Having problems with Stauer?

Stauer reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 9, 2009. The latest review Necklace was posted on Apr 18, 2021. The latest complaint sent me broken watch was resolved on Sep 21, 2012. Stauer has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 20 reviews. Stauer has resolved 6 complaints.

Stauer Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stauer Customer Service. Initial Stauer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Stauer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Stauer. Discuss the issues you have had with Stauer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Stauer Complaints & Reviews

StauerNecklace

My guardian angle necklace was 2 days old when it fell off me. The ring that the lobster clasp is attached to to close the necklace fell off. All I need is a new o ring on my necklace so it can be secure. Mary Guiliano. 6916 Saranac Lane. Matthews. NC. 28105. Thank you. [protected] my daughter bought the necklace for Mother's Day. You probably have to d me new necklace without the angel. I love your jewelry and have purchased a few items.

• Updated by Guardein. Necklace. · Apr 18, 2021

O ring that the lobster clasp hooks on to so the necklace is secured on the neck. Fell off while was wearing it. Hopefully I described it so you know the piece that broke. You can’t send me just the O ring because I can’t put it on the skinny chain.

Stauer15th OR 16th ??

I Am Writing To Complain About Being GROSSLY Over Charged. I Ordered A Ring & A Necklace, . The Ring was $186.31, The Necklace Was $373.98. I Was Charged More Than 2K On Tis Order. Stauer Said That I Ordered Several Of Each Item Which ISN'T True !... One Bill Was For $1, 621.75, The Other Was For, 1, 637.65.. Can Someone PLEASE Look Into This For Me ??..THANK YOU !!..

Kenneth Stinson, [protected]

StauerOrder # w3780786 was promised for delivery before feb 14th, did not happen. This is last time I will purchase anything from this company.

Feb, 9th order was promised for deliver before 14th. Valentine day. I am a paying customer, last time I will do business with you. Please refund my customer account fund and close my account. w3780786. Name: William E. Rogers

StauerExpired coupons sent to me as part of my membership

On November 18th I purchased a pair of earrings that had a promotional value of $39.99. During the purchase process your Associate offered me the membership if I paid $99.00 which I accepted, so my credit card was actually charged $99.00. I received by mail a set of four Stauer Platinum member coupons of $50.00 off valid for 90 days and 180 days respectively on any purchase.
        I tried to make purchases for Christmas and wanted to make use of the coupons. To my surprise, all of coupons came up Expired on line.
        I then tried to solve the issue by phone. Your associated did not seem to know how to handle it, she said she needed to get help but everybody was very busy at the time, they said they would call me back, it never happened, so I could not make my purchase.
        Also the 10% discount offered to members was not offered as I did not have a code to exhibit.
        Due to the above, I am requesting a refund of $50.00 that I supposedly paid at the time of my preliminary purchase of $99.00 and the cancellation of my membership.
        Only one month has elapsed since my preliminary purchase and I am already finding out that the advantages offered with the membership are not working for me or do not exist.
        I trust you will process my refund and cancel my membership as this is a legitimate reason.
        Thank you, .
        Ana M Gallego

StauerPlatinum membership

Stauer talks you into a "platinum service" and says you will get discounts plus four $50 coupons to use on any order but the catalogues you get always come with a discount number (like so much off or a percentage off) and since you can only use one discount the four $50 credits they send you with the glossy "platinum package" are useless as is some cards they give you. You can never use your original discounts as each catalogue shows special "discount" price and it always in fine print... Can not be used with any other discounts... Stay away from stauer!!! William frease, youngstown, oh

Stauerdid not receive product advertised as available only for platinum members

Early in December I received a brochure stating that two king of the jungle walking sticks were available for the price of one to platinum club members under special item number. I ordered these on19 December, order number J41053080001.

On 24 December package was received with item number 37293 and containing only one walking stick. As the second walking stick was to be a Christmas gift I was less than thrilled being charged the full price and receiving only one walking stick when brochure clearly stated two were for sale at price of one.

Stauerreturned watch - no replacement, refund, or even a note

Staur Wristwatch (Combined analog and digital) was given to me at Christmas, 2018. On first day of use it was noted that watch did not keep time properly. Careful observation revealed second hand hesitating and stopping intermittently between 8 and 10 on the face. (Digital time beneath the analog hands functioned properly - but analog time with sweep second hand very important to me). Notified you and was sent a return label. Returned watch with letter explaining problem. I have heard nothing back.
              -- George Frankhouser Phone - [protected]
              2071 Cambridge Springs Drive
              Henderson, NV 89052

Stauer — stauer metropolis chronograph - order# w3458183

About a week after I received my watch, the analog time began running slower than the digital time. I had a...

Stauer — necklace

I have purchased a number of items from stauer and have been happy with my purchase However, recently I...

Stauerdiamondaura starry night collection

I received this necklace for Christmas from my husband, Walter Vining and have already lost a stone. Would you be to repair this necklace or could you replace it. I am very pleased with this necklace but not the workmanship. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible. I am afraid to keep wearing this necklace for fear of losing another stone. I know my husband paid a lot of money for it.
                Thank you for yourprompt attention.
                Peggy Vining

Stauerladies watch

I attempted to purchase a ladies watch using a $50.00 discount card. Offer code 50FAF. This offer expires on 2/12/18. I was making my purchase on 2/12/18. The offer code would not give me the $50.00 discount. I never hit any button to complete this purchase. If you don't cancel this order, I'll be forced to have my Discover Card to refuse Payment. I just made this transaction during the last few minutes prior to 12:00 midnight so don't tell me I waited too long as I never pushed any key that said Make Purchase.
                  Henry Kawa

Stauer — membership scam

When I said yes to this membership I was lied to about a lot of things . After I got packet to order stuff...

Stauer — emerald and opal necklace

The photo of the item that I purchased was beautiful, showing a pale green color. When it arrived a few day...

Stauer Jewelry — aqua ice pendant is not aqua at all. clear cz

This is bait and switch. I was lured in a weak moment to paying 100 dollar membership for stauer Because...

Stauersent me broken watch

Stauer sold me a watch. I received it broken. Dial on watch was off.I put in the necessary instructions to replace the watch that it was broke.They replaced the watch but charged me for another.So here i am looking at my bank statement and low and behold they took out 120.00 from my account.I called and complained so they put 99.00 of it back.Just a day later they took it out again.Long story short, I’ve paid 200.00 for a watch that I bought for 99.00 dollars.My broke one was paid in full.sent back broke, they sent another but billed me for another watch.

RESOLVED

• Stauer's response · Sep 23, 2016

For further assistance with removing your information form Stauer's mailing list, please email us at [email protected] or call Customer Service Administration toll-free at [protected], Monday through Friday, 8:00a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Central Standard Time.

Stauer Customer Service
                        [protected]
                        [email protected]

• Td
                        td577 Jan 31, 2012

Actually, they have the right to mail anything they want to that address because your husband gave them permission and he still lives there.

• Si
                        Sildeo Jan 31, 2012

Stauer sends junk mail to my residence addressed to E. W. (my sick husband) or Current Resident, followed by my address. Stauer, customer service refused to remove my address from their mailing list, stating E.W. purchases items from them and he needs to call not me (wife). Stauer addresses the junk mail to E.W. or current resident. I am current resident. Therefore have the right to request Stauer stop sending junk mail to my address.

Stauer Watch Co.I did not received 200.00 in coupons

I am a club member of the stauer watch co. I was told if I purchased a watch for 29.00 I would received 200.00 in coupons. I received my watch but no coupons. My name is norris g horton 20 ginger lake dr
                      Glen carbon ill 62034

Stauer — unauthorized shipment

Ring, necklace and emerald set, with 2 year replacement guarantee Shipped to my address given above without...

Stauer Jewelry — refuse to replace ring

I ordered a ring 1/4 size smaller than what I needed thinking that a jeweler could "stretch" the ring that...

Stauer — refund denied, false advertising

I ordered jewelry from this company and paid for it with my MasterCard. I returned a set of pearls which were...

Stauer Watches — no after sale service

I bought the Stauer compass '33 watch 10 months ago. The 24 hour dial fell off and jammed the watch. It...