Jetblue.com / ticket cancellation
I had flight almost every week for the last 4 years from Bay Area to Orange County, using many of the airlines available. Today, Jet Blue wanted to charge me $50.00 to cancel a $49.00 ticket my son made by mistake. The ticket was bought for me just a few hours before I realized the error. In another 2 occasions from the past, Southwest Airline and American Airline had allowed me to change without a charge when I called right after the tickets were purchased. Too bad, Jet Blue had lost another customer!
I wanted to write a complaint on their Web site; coincidentally, the site is not available for complaint, only for compliment. The flight representative (Susan) on the phone told me We dont apologize for the other airlines policy You should have read the fine lines .. . What a customer service!
More Jetblue.com Complaints & Reviews
- Jetblue - allianz travel insurance 
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue Airways - $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jetblue Airways - flight 787 on 5/26/17
- Jetblue Airways - jetblue vacations
- Jetblue Airways - air flight cancelled.
- Jetblue - they hide available credit till it expires 
- Jetblue - bad attitude horrible service